Author Topic: The Smithman e-fits  (Read 77280 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: The Smithman e-fits
« Reply #1260 on: April 11, 2018, 05:21:31 PM »
No one really knows anything much about this e-fit business do they?  Still it's fun guessing.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1261 on: April 11, 2018, 05:59:21 PM »
When is an e-fit not an e-fit?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1262 on: April 11, 2018, 07:20:56 PM »
When it is not fitting to call it an e-fit?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1263 on: April 13, 2018, 11:13:03 AM »
No one really knows anything much about this e-fit business do they?  Still it's fun guessing.

Yes, I Certainly laughed out loud with the many descriptions  from efits from Jane Tanner of a non abductor...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 05:31:18 PM by Miss Taken Identity »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline misty

« Reply #1264 on: April 13, 2018, 02:05:43 PM »

When the witness has made an identification from other photographic evidence.

Offline misty

« Reply #1265 on: April 13, 2018, 02:06:56 PM »
Yes, I Certainly laughed out loud with he many descriptions  fro efits from Jane Tanner of a non abductor...

Jane Tanner's sighting was validated by the Met.

« Reply #1266 on: April 13, 2018, 02:53:56 PM »
Jane Tanner's sighting was validated by the Met.

validated? you mean they accept she saw someone. Yes.... NOT an abductor. ^*&&

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1267 on: April 13, 2018, 03:09:39 PM »
When the witness has made an identification from other photographic evidence.

How about when the witness has not seen the face?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1149925/Essex-Police-explain-create-e-fit-images-suspects.html
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline misty

« Reply #1268 on: April 13, 2018, 03:58:24 PM »
How about when the witness has not seen the face?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1149925/Essex-Police-explain-create-e-fit-images-suspects.html

Several of the Smith family allegedly saw his face, so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.

Certainly, if identified from the efits, the "chief suspect" has not suffered the Cheshire Cat treatment.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5603419/Cheshire-Cat-burglar-lookalike-forced-deny-friends-point-resemblance.html

« Reply #1269 on: April 13, 2018, 05:32:43 PM »
Several of the Smith family allegedly saw his face, so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.

Certainly, if identified from the efits, the "chief suspect" has not suffered the Cheshire Cat treatment.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5603419/Cheshire-Cat-burglar-lookalike-forced-deny-friends-point-resemblance.html

Jane Tanner NEVER saw her  boogy mans face.. we moved on from Smith...

Offline misty

« Reply #1270 on: April 13, 2018, 06:15:56 PM »

Jane Tanner NEVER saw her  boogy mans face.. we moved on from Smith...

I must have missed the Tannerman efit.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1271 on: April 13, 2018, 11:11:04 PM »

Only the obvious one.
If said witneess did not properly clock the moosh, or kite, of said ne'er do well an e-fit in accordance with the definition of e-fit cannot be made. The less moosh, or kite, seen the less accurate the e-fit as Essex copper says. QED.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1272 on: April 21, 2018, 10:49:47 AM »
I see over on cmomm T Bennett has received from the MET clarification on when they received the e-fits,October 2011.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1273 on: April 21, 2018, 11:18:47 AM »
I see over on cmomm T Bennett has received from the MET clarification on when they received the e-fits,October 2011.

From the private investigators, not the McCanns or the Fund directors. I believe his next questions include asking which P.I.'s.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1274 on: April 21, 2018, 11:57:32 AM »
Something seems wrong with that story.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.