Author Topic: According to some, there is certainly circumstantial evidence of abduction.  (Read 90376 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Davel said "There is certainly circumstantial evidence of abduction so to say there is no evidence is untrue"  so what is this evidence?
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9252.msg452338#msg452338
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Davel never offered any proof even after two people questioned him on this point. Let's see if we can elicit a response here.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

Davel never offered any proof even after two people questioned him on this point. Let's see if we can elicit a response here.

First I said circumstantial evidence... And you are now asking for proof..
Second I've been out, all day so will answer tomorrow

Offline Robittybob1

First I said circumstantial evidence... And you are now asking for proof..
Second I've been out, all day so will answer tomorrow
"proof of circumstantial evidence", in other layman terms "ANYTHING" you consider as circumstantial evidence.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

There were quite a few reports given to the Policia Judiciaria of children who looked similar to Madeleine; sometimes there is an account of how the investigation turned out but quite often a value judgement as opposed to investigation appears to suffice.

For example the follow up to a report made on May 4 2007 which included this CCTV image included the information
that the vehicle in which the child arrived at the service station
  • didn't have current insurance.
  • the registered owner was deceased
  • the deceased had a clean record
As far as I can ascertain ... that appeared to be that ... although I would have thought that it didn't really matter too much whether or not the deceased had been known to the police or not since he could not have been driving the vehicle registered to him.  Unless - he was actually still very much in the land of the living.  The fact remains that the little girl in the photograph had been driven there by someone and it might have been useful if the police had wondered who and taken steps to find him and the child.

There is no mention whether or not this was the footage shown to Kate and Gerry.
Apparently the little girl in the CCTV image was eliminated from the enquiry on the basis of her hair Length.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SERVICE_INFORMATION.htm

I think there are a lot of questions the answers to which might form the basis of confirming Madeleine's abduction for me, one of which is why there isn't more information available on the unlicensed vehicle with the deceased driver.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

There were quite a few reports given to the Policia Judiciaria of children who looked similar to Madeleine; sometimes there is an account of how the investigation turned out but quite often a value judgement as opposed to investigation appears to suffice.

For example the follow up to a report made on May 4 2007 which included this CCTV image included the information
As far as I can ascertain ... that appeared to be that ... although I would have thought that it didn't really matter too much whether or not the deceased had been known to the police or not since he could not have been driving the vehicle registered to him.  Unless - he was actually still very much in the land of the living.  The fact remains that the little girl in the photograph had been driven there by someone and it might have been useful if the police had wondered who and taken steps to find him and the child.

There is no mention whether or not this was the footage shown to Kate and Gerry.
Apparently the little girl in the CCTV image was eliminated from the enquiry on the basis of her hair Length.

I think there are a lot of questions the answers to which might form the basis of confirming Madeleine's abduction for me, one of which is why there isn't more information available on the unlicensed vehicle with the deceased driver.

It is obvious from the footage that the child has much longer hair than Madeleine at the time so I’m not sure what pint you are making ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

It is obvious from the footage that the child has much longer hair than Madeleine at the time so I’m not sure what pint you are making ?

There is no point That's the point! Children around the world  were being photographed and claimed to be MBM. Gypsie camps were invaded to'search' for MBM.

This is circumstantial evidence? hahahahaha All my children are blonde!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

If there is circumstantial evidence of abduction, that isn't it imo.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Alice Purjorick

If there is circumstantial evidence of abduction, that isn't it imo.

It is CCTV footage of a little girl who is obviously not a dead ringer for MBM.
Just one of eight thousand odd sightings which proved to be lemons.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Carana

To be fair to the PJ / GNR, it was an image of a little fair-haired girl, and taken not that far away. And, at the time, not everyone had her little face embedded in their long-term memories.

Offline Robittybob1

To be fair to the PJ / GNR, it was an image of a little fair-haired girl, and taken not that far away. And, at the time, not everyone had her little face embedded in their long-term memories.
The poster photo had even shorter hair.  http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/missing-madeleine-mccann-poster.thumbnail.gif
Moderation

Offline slartibartfast

Madeleine must have been there, but I couldn't distinguish her from the others. They all looked the same - all blonde, all pink and pretty.

Our children made friends in the kiddie club and at the drop-off, we would joke about the fact that there were 10 blonde three-year-old girls in the group.

So even in the OC she didn’t stand out...
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

With all due respect I fear members are evidencing the usual knee jerk reaction when any mention at all is made to the effect that a sighting of a child who may or who may not prove to be Madeleine McCann is reported in good faith.

It certainly appears that no-one posting on this forum has an inkling regarding the questions I have posed ... I make the presumption lack of knowledge would be the only obstacle in providing an answer.

Apparently no-one knows if Kate and Gerry were shown the CCTV footage which aroused enough suspicion for it to be reported to the police on the very first day of Madeleine's disappearance.
We know they were asked to view CCTV footage.

Would a Smith sighting, similarly recorded on video and showing a man who was not Madeleine's father carrying a child be met with similar derision?
Think on it!

What about the uninsured vehicle registered to a deceased man?  Who was the man who drove it to the petrol station whose demeanour so excited the attention of the attendant that she reported him to the police?

Were these anomalies checked out?
Or was whether the child accompanying the driver might have been Madeleine determined someone who did not know her by the length of her hair?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline slartibartfast

With all due respect I fear members are evidencing the usual knee jerk reaction when any mention at all is made to the effect that a sighting of a child who may or who may not prove to be Madeleine McCann is reported in good faith.

It certainly appears that no-one posting on this forum has an inkling regarding the questions I have posed ... I make the presumption lack of knowledge would be the only obstacle in providing an answer.

Apparently no-one knows if Kate and Gerry were shown the CCTV footage which aroused enough suspicion for it to be reported to the police on the very first day of Madeleine's disappearance.
We know they were asked to view CCTV footage.

Would a Smith sighting, similarly recorded on video and showing a man who was not Madeleine's father carrying a child be met with similar derision?
Think on it!

What about the uninsured vehicle registered to a deceased man?  Who was the man who drove it to the petrol station whose demeanour so excited the attention of the attendant that she reported him to the police?

Were these anomalies checked out?
Or was whether the child accompanying the driver might have been Madeleine determined someone who did not know her by the length of her hair?

Someone probably looked at the picture and said “no that isn’t her”.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

I have no information which confirms any kind of fruit here.  Where did you get yours?  Please share.