Author Topic: According to some, there is certainly circumstantial evidence of abduction.  (Read 90963 times)

Offline Angelo222

and its a matter of record amaral  did not understand the evidence

That can only be determined in the final analysis, for all we know he was spot on. 😁
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

The dogs did not act independently... It is suggested in the police files that the second dog may simply have followed the trail of the first... The evidence  you think is compelling is not if you read the report of the dog handler in the files...
Probably why it, was ignored in the final report

The GNR scent dogs were deployed independently a very short time after Maddie left the apartment and that was significant.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline misty

But not of the searches by the cadaver dog.

The cadaver dog was neither person specific or scent specific.

Offline Mr Gray

That can only be determined in the final analysis, for all we know he was spot on. 😁
No.. Amaral produced evidence which he claimed proved Maddie died in the apartment... It didn't.. He was wrong... Proof he did not understand  the evidence

Offline Mr Gray

The GNR scent dogs were deployed independently a very short time after Maddie left the apartment and that was significant.

No it wasn't... They could have been picking up scent from earlier in the day

Offline Alice Purjorick

Och ... I don't know if I would go so far as to say Amaral and co "did the next best thing:" but in my opinion he certainly left quite a bit of clearing up behind for the present Portuguese and British investigators to catch up with.

How come he missed out on following through on the abundance of evidence which has been driving them since Madeleine's case was reopened?

I don't know whether he did or didn't and to paraphrase that scoundrel Rhett Butler I don't much care.
Three police forces, eight(?) sets of PIs, according to Tracy Kandohla, and yet it drones on.
It's difficult to say at this point in time who what or which has been the most unsuccessful/successful.

If we take it on faith that Sr Amaral cocked it up in the first five months I really do rate those of whatever flavour who were tasked with clearing up the cock up. The fat end of ten years and no result should have been setting bells off in someones head.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline ShiningInLuz

It isnt...he believed the evidence proved maddie died in the apartment...he is on record saying that.....the evidence does not prove that  he is wrong......fact not opinion...

00.48 - During the following 50 minutes, I will prove that the child was not abducted, and that she died in the holiday apartment in Praia da Luz.

https://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2009/04/maddie-truth-of-lie-documentary.html
The evidence does not prove that he is wrong, nor that he misunderstood the evidence.

Either prove that Madeleine did not die in 5A, or make it clear that it is simply your opinion.

Either prove that Amaral did not understand the evidence, or make it clear that it is simply your opinion.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

The evidence does not prove that he is wrong, nor that he misunderstood the evidence.

Either prove that Madeleine did not die in 5A, or make it clear that it is simply your opinion.

Either prove that Amaral did not understand the evidence, or make it clear that it is simply your opinion.

I have proved that amaral did not understand  the evidence... Read the posts again... You will also see that I haven't said Maddie did not die in 5a... She may well have.... But there is no proof... That is fact not opinion

Offline barrier

I have proved that amaral did not understand  the evidence... Read the posts again... You will also see that I haven't said Maddie did not die in 5a... She may well have.... But there is no proof... That is fact not opinion

Is there any evidence with all that SY have at their disposal they have understood it?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

Is there any evidence with all that SY have at their disposal they have understood it?
I have shown IMO amaral did not understand  the evidence.. Can you show SY dont
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:02:43 PM by slartibartfast »

Offline Venturi Swirl

Did Amaral prove Madeleine died in the apartment?  He claims he did, so is he right then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Alice Purjorick

Did Amaral prove Madeleine died in the apartment?  He claims he did, so is he right then?

It does not matter one iota but we will no doubt find out when the wagon stops rolling.
We will then have a piece of information we can do nothing constructive with.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

It does not matter one iota but we will no doubt find out when the wagon stops rolling.
We will then have a piece of information we can do nothing constructive with.

VS means is he right in as much he can prove it

Offline Angelo222

I doubt it very much.  Possibly in the road outside or nearby would be my guess.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

I doubt it very much.  Possibly in the road outside or nearby would be my guess.

VS means is he right to say he can prove it... The answer is no... He isnt IMO
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:03:12 PM by slartibartfast »