Author Topic: According to some, there is certainly circumstantial evidence of abduction.  (Read 91657 times)

Offline Robittybob1

You would have to go some to do that.
I can't understand what you mean.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

You would have to go some to do that.
That's another  (&^&
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

It seems that the forum has, in Eleanor's opinion, so little credibility that it would be difficult to detract from it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

Really?  God preserve us all.  But it always was the case.

I am so tired of the interminable inability to place the blame on the McCanns.

Online Eleanor

That's another  (&^&

So why do you go on boring the us all half to death with your latter day opinions when you actually have no real idea?

Online Eleanor

It seems that the forum has, in Eleanor's opinion, so little credibility that it would be difficult to detract from it.

If you believe this to be true then you might just as well not bother.  Please don't try to undermine my commitment to this Forum.  It will fall on unhearing ears.

I have waited for a long time for you to say such a stupid thing.  But I always knew that you would one day.

Merci beaucoup.

Offline ShiningInLuz

So why do you go on boring the us all half to death with your latter day opinions when you actually have no real idea?
I haven't given an opinion on Amaral's opinion.  Davel is the one who has been banging on endlessly about Amaral's views, making claims Davel cannot substantiate.

My contribution over the past couple of days was about Portugal's opinion, not Amaral's.

?{)(**
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

I haven't given an opinion on Amaral's opinion.  Davel is the one who has been banging on endlessly about Amaral's views, making claims Davel cannot substantiate.

My contribution over the past couple of days was about Portugal's opinion, not Amaral's.

?{)(**

rubbish..
amaral claimed he could prove Maddie died in tye apartment...he didnt...fact not opinion..

amaral claimed the two dogs had solved 200 cases...more rubbish...fact not opinion..

I have already provided the cite for both these ridiculous claims

Online Eleanor

?{)(**

Okay.  Fine.  Do we have to get off on this?

You are always absolute, so why should Davel not be?

Personally, I don't care, although I remain convinced of the innocence to The McCanns.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 08:19:28 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline ShiningInLuz

rubbish..
amaral claimed he could prove Maddie died in tye apartment...he didnt...fact not opinion..

amaral claimed the two dogs had solved 200 cases...more rubbish...fact not opinion..

That is your opinion, to which you are entitled.  Just not a fact.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

That is your opinion, to which you are entitled.  Just not a fact.

So the claim that the two dogs solved 200 cases is not rubbish... Are you claiming this may be true....

Offline Erngath

Gin on special offer was it Eleanor? Couldn’t resist eh ?

Are you teetotal Faithlilly?
You do seem preoccupied by what may or may not be Eleanor's drink of choice.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Online Eleanor

rubbish..

I don't suppose we could possibly stop this now, could we?  Or are we all forever condemned?

Probably, But there you go.  I suspect that it all amounts to whether or not we want this child to be found.

Sadly, some don't.

Stay calm and keep on going,

Offline Alice Purjorick

Are you teetotal Faithlilly?
You do seem preoccupied by what may or may not be Eleanor's drink of choice.

Stands a chance it's not Macieira.
For about half an hour I went out with a young lady who drank Blue Lagoons....that was in the days when I thought the law of diminishing returns started at the second Babycham. Blue Lagoons? I thought she meant a Lido.. @)(++(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline ShiningInLuz

So the claim that the two dogs solved 200 cases is not rubbish... Are you claiming this may be true....
Your claim was that Amaral had said he would prove that Madeleine died in 5A, and that he didn't.

Such was your opinion.  You can't claim it as fact unless
1 you prove that Madeleine did not die in 5A, which you can't
or
2 you prove that Amaral did not prove it.  Thus far you have failed on this route.

I have no interest in being diverted onto the dogs.  There must dozens of dog threads.  Kindly stop deflecting.

?{)(**
What's up, old man?