Author Topic: Kate and Gerry have both publicly contested the cadaver alerts?  (Read 22544 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Kate and Gerry have both publicly contested the cadaver alerts?
« Reply #210 on: March 30, 2018, 06:46:56 PM »
I seemed appalled?  Could you show me where?  My post was about the libellous inference in Pathfinder's original post, nothing more nothing less.  Is there anything in the report that says Gerry was lying about his 9pm check on the day Madeleine went missing?
Is Pathfinder's post still current?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #211 on: March 30, 2018, 06:50:51 PM »
Is Pathfinder's post still current?
Read back Rob.  Just to be clear, I don't have a problem with his or her post per se, but if there is a forum rule that libel isn't permitted then in my opinion that post libels the McCanns by implying that Madeleine could have died whilst in their care in the apartment.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #212 on: March 30, 2018, 07:14:31 PM »
Read back Rob.  Just to be clear, I don't have a problem with his or her post per se, but if there is a forum rule that libel isn't permitted then in my opinion that post libels the McCanns by implying that Madeleine could have died whilst in their care in the apartment.
I had checked back and I didn't see it.  Did you check?  You keep on referring to it without quoting it. (I hadn't checked back far enough, it was #136 page 10.) 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 07:31:37 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #213 on: March 30, 2018, 07:29:05 PM »
A death occurring at anytime is a possibility. The last independent sighting of Madeleine is 17:30. Matt Oldfield did not see her at 21:30. 17:30 to 21:30 is 240 minutes.
It was #136

Independent of the arguidos themselves.   OK they are no longer arguidos but some don't seem to accept that.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #214 on: May 02, 2018, 10:52:54 AM »
I had an interesting but upsetting experience last night - I am currently in hospital and last night one of the other patients in my small ward went into cardiac arrest and died at 10.30pm.  Their body lay in the ward overnight with us, and was removed at 6am this morning.  That means there are 5 individuals (all from different backgrounds and careers) in here whose possessions and selves would now cause a cadaver dog to alert if they were subject to its sniffing.  Presumably if I go home next week and (god forbid) my son disappears and they bring the cadaver dogs in, all noses will be pointing at me and my stuff.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #215 on: May 02, 2018, 11:00:25 AM »
Don't you have to be in physical contact for the scent to transfer ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #216 on: May 02, 2018, 11:12:41 AM »
Don't you have to be in physical contact for the scent to transfer ?
no idea, but I was stuck in a smallish ward with a corpse for 7 hours, my curtains, table, other stuff were swooshed by nurses who had been in direct contact with the corpse, albeit with gloves on, but if you touch a corpse with gloves on, then touch a curtain to pull it back and then I touch the curtain, does that not make me a potential carrier of the scent?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #217 on: May 02, 2018, 11:24:49 AM »
I had an interesting but upsetting experience last night - I am currently in hospital and last night one of the other patients in my small ward went into cardiac arrest and died at 10.30pm.  Their body lay in the ward overnight with us, and was removed at 6am this morning.  That means there are 5 individuals (all from different backgrounds and careers) in here whose possessions and selves would now cause a cadaver dog to alert if they were subject to its sniffing.  Presumably if I go home next week and (god forbid) my son disappears and they bring the cadaver dogs in, all noses will be pointing at me and my stuff.

It isn't really acceptable for a dead patient to be left on a ward.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2557553/Dead-body-left-on-hospital-ward-for-seven-hours.html
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #218 on: May 02, 2018, 11:30:56 AM »
It isn't really acceptable for a dead patient to be left on a ward.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2557553/Dead-body-left-on-hospital-ward-for-seven-hours.html
I agree, I think it's an absolute disgrace, the whole episode was a shocking eye-opener in more ways that one, but this is not the place to discuss it.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #219 on: May 02, 2018, 11:35:38 AM »

What a dreadfully upsetting experience for everyone.
I hope you are soon out of hospital VS and soon feeling better.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #220 on: May 02, 2018, 11:39:19 AM »
What a dreadfully upsetting experience for everyone.
I hope you are soon out of hospital VS and soon feeling better.
Thanks Erngarth, I can't wait to get out of here, it is pretty grim.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #221 on: May 02, 2018, 11:52:33 AM »

I would expect the finish of treatment and subsequent arranging of the body to be pretty close to time of death. The body would normally be removed to the hospital mortuary by staff other than nurses.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #222 on: May 02, 2018, 11:55:03 AM »
I would expect the finish of treatment and subsequent arranging of the body to be pretty close to time of death. The body would normally be removed to the hospital mortuary by staff other than nurses.
but that is not what happened last night.  Instead staff cleaned up the body in bed, called the relatives and we had to wait for them to arrive to see the body, stay with it and grieve for as long as they wished, all while we were lying in our beds with curtains around us, in the middle of the night.  Porters arrived laughing and joking at 6am to take the corpse away.

I have googled "body left in ward" and there are several recent examples. 

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #223 on: May 02, 2018, 12:09:59 PM »
but that is not what happened last night.  Instead staff cleaned up the body in bed, called the relatives and we had to wait for them to arrive to see the body, stay with it and grieve for as long as they wished, all while we were lying in our beds with curtains around us, in the middle of the night.  Porters arrived laughing and joking at 6am to take the corpse away.

I have googled "body left in ward" and there are several recent examples.

That sounds like what I said?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #224 on: May 02, 2018, 12:13:05 PM »
That sounds like what I said?
Did you say they normally leave a body in a ward overnight for relatives to grieve over whilst other patients are lying in their beds?  Sorry I missed that bit.