Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 608 times)

Offline Stephanie

• I was conned by Simon Hall & many others
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2018, 05:29:59 PM »
I can't help but feel that either there's projection going on here, OR what you say and what you feel are in opposition, something for which I take no responsibility.

I totally agree April. 
"When flying monkeys come calling, just click your ruby slippers together and remember that even narcs can be defeated once you know the truth"

Offline APRIL

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2018, 05:34:24 PM »
Can someone explain the meaning of the word Amaral please.

It's a common Portuguese surname and I think it's been connected to a guy in the case of the little girl who went missing whilst on holiday with her parents?

Offline LuminousWanderer

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2018, 05:43:50 PM »
I've considered all you've posted, as I'm sure others members have done also.

What became apparent was your ego and bias. You think you've been objective - doesn't make it a fact however! Why don't you do as April suggested on another thread and show you have courage for your convictions. Identify yourself. Your call of course but whilst you remain anon I cannot reconsider my current viewpoint. If you wish to remain anon maybe you would give the forum an indication as to where your interest in Bambers case stemmed from. You don't just happen to land on this forum and refer to the jeremybamberforum as the blue forum.

And with regards your comments on coming from things from a "lawerly lens" gives me the impression you are naive or ignorant. Giovanni De Stefano looked at this case with a "lawyerly lens"

ANYONE can make an application to the CCRC. No legal qualifications or "lawyerly lens" required.

Bamber has nothing left to scrutinise. His claims that his innocence sits in a box somewhere in a police station cellar and that it (his innocence) was withheld from his original trial because the police fitted him up is only being peddled by those he's manipulated.

Projection anybody?  LOL. 

But I'm interested in your statement that "Anyone can make an application to the CCRC."

That's not my understanding.  My understanding is that only a convicted person can (obviously normally by instructing a lawyer).  That's not "anybody".  You need to be acting on the authority of the convicted individual.

But maybe I'm wrong?  Perhaps you could furnish us with a link that tells us any Tom, Harry, Michael, Gill and Maureen can put in an application for Bamber, without his permission?

When I refer to looking at things "through a lawyerly lens", I explicitly mean that.  I don't necessarily mean that you need legal qualifications or that you need be a professional lawyer, and I don't imply that I have any interest in applying to the CCRC.  It's merely a heuristic.

Holly Goodhead/John Lamberton - with respect, you need to take control of this Forum.  I need add nothing more: just look at the posts.  This is completely ridiculous.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 08:33:28 PM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

• Senior Moderator
  • Bamber Campaign For Freedom, How Can I Help?!
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2018, 06:06:37 PM »
Projection anybody?  LOL. 

But I'm interested in your statement that "Anyone can make an application to the CCRC."

That's not my understanding.  My understanding is that only a convicted person can (obviously normally by instructing a lawyer).  That's not "anybody".  You need to be acting on the authority of the convicted individual.

But maybe I'm wrong?  Perhaps you could furnish us with a link that tells us any Tom, Harry, Michael, Gill and Maureen can put in an application for Bamber, without his permission?

When I refer to looking at things "through a lawyerly lens", I explicitly mean that.  I don't necessarily mean that you need legal qualifications or that you need be a professional lawyer, and I don't imply that I have any interest in applying to the CCRC.  It's merely a heuristic.

Holly Goodhead/John Lamberton - with respect, you need to take control of this Forum.  I need add nothing more: just look at the posts.  This is completely ridiculous.

You seem to be fond of the word "control" and IMO therein lies the problem for you and us and possibly even JB. 

« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 08:34:06 PM by John »
Justice for Sheila and Jeremy. Victims of poorly arranged baby scoop era adoptions. Australia has apologised. Time for the UK to do the same?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hVbokTpYeg http://www.parliament.uk/edm/2012-13/92

Offline Holly Goodhead

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2018, 06:11:43 PM »

It's a common Portuguese surname and I think it's been connected to a guy in the case of the little girl who went missing whilst on holiday with her parents?

Thanks but I don't see its relevance in the context it was used? 
Justice for Sheila and Jeremy. Victims of poorly arranged baby scoop era adoptions. Australia has apologised. Time for the UK to do the same?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hVbokTpYeg http://www.parliament.uk/edm/2012-13/92

Offline APRIL

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2018, 06:18:54 PM »
Thanks but I don't see its relevance in the context it was used?

There's a footballer with that name who plays a defensive game. Surely WE'RE not being accused of such?

Offline Stephanie

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2018, 06:38:32 PM »
Projection anybody?  LOL.  You're a screeching loon!

According to the CT in November 2015

"Jeremy's legal team are currently preparing a submission to the Criminal Cases Review Commission. We are unable to offer any details about the nature of the submissions at this time. The Commission is underfunded and currently takes up to a year to assign a case manager and in some cases up to ten years to make a decision. Jeremy waited eight years for the Commission to consider and refuse his last application in April 2012.

There is no mention of a fresh application? Not sure if that's because the CT don't understand how the CCRC work or because they think by stating that it makes Bamber appear innocent?

I consider Giovanni De Stefano to be "anybody"

"New evidence of a spy-ring style conspiracy could help spring convicted killer Jeremy Bamber from jail
Sightings of a mystery man and claims of foreign involvement are just a few of the unanswered questions surrounding the case.
Bamber, 44, has always denied he carried out the shootings in 1985 to collect a 500,000 inheritance.
But now his legal team have uncovered fresh evidence the police did not produce at the trial in 1986.
According to never seen before police records a call was received about a man who had information about the Bamber murders.

The documents reveal police considered making enquiries in Belgium to find a man called Dirrk Van Hussel. One note reads: "Anonymous call received on general switchboard from a caller female in her 30's. Regarding murder in Kent a man who works in Dent, Belgium and owns a record shop. He knows about the murder. His name is Dirrk Van Hussel."

DCI Barnham believes the caller was referring to the Bamber murders. Suggest enquiries in Belgium. The mystery figure, who was said to have evidence about the Bamber killings was never contacted.
Bamber's legal team have also discovered proof of a mystery silhouetted figure at the Bamber's farmhouse in Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Essex.

His lawyer Giovanni Di Stefano said: "At 4am on the day of the killings PC Myall and PS Bews reported a sighting at the bedroom window of the farmhouse of a silhouetted figure. This could not have been Bamber because he was in custody from 3am on the day of the murders.

And a report by a Daily Express journalist Sengupta obtained from a police briefing told of a hunched up scruffy-looking man seen walking away from the rear of the house an hour after the police arrived.
Lastly an intruder alarm at the farmhouse was triggered inside the house at 5am hours after the killings are supposed to have happened.
The police were unable to ascertain how anyone could get in or out of the house as all the doors and windows were locked."
In September Bamber claimed a James Bond-style 'spook' murdered five members of his family after security sources contacted his legal team with fresh 'evidence'. They said Bamber's adoptive father, former British Intelligence Officer Neville Bamber, and four colleagues were all murdered in amazingly similar circumstances.
Each served with Neville in Egypt and Palestine after World War Two and each case is still unsolved.
Bamber's team are currently preparing an appeal arguing the five cases are linked in a 'campaign of murder against former British intelligence officers'. And the fresh evidence involving the sightings of a mystery man at the Bamber farmhouse and the involvement of the shadowy Van Hussel figure add weight to Bamber's claims of a conspiracy.
Bamber was convicted in 1986 of murdering Neville and his adoptive mother June, both 61, his sister Sheila Caffell, 27, and her twin six-year-old sons Nicholas and Daniel at the family's farmhouse in Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Essex.
He was jailed for life.
He has already lost two appeals, in 1987 and 2002, but his legal team are confident it will be third time lucky.
Di Stefano added: "The Criminal Cases Review Commission is now being pressured from all sides to come to a decision. We have more than enough evidence to bring this case back to court. This man has served 7,384 days of wrongful imprisonment today (16.12.2005). They should not procrastinate any longer"

Then there's the "suicide note" https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/bamber-says-suicide-note-will-prove-his-innocence-8719122.html
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 06:51:55 PM by Stephanie »
"When flying monkeys come calling, just click your ruby slippers together and remember that even narcs can be defeated once you know the truth"

Offline Holly Goodhead

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2018, 01:46:34 PM »
Projection anybody?  LOL.  You're a screeching loon!

LuminousWanderer You have been advised to report any posts you consider abusive by using the 'report to moderator' function.  I would suggest you do this and refrain from responding in kind.  Moderators are unpaid volunteers.  We are not always around.  If we deem an individual is being abusive we will take the appropriate action.

I don't see myself controlling the forum.  I help manage it for the benefit of all.  Anyone found to be continually and deliberately flouting the high level rules on the home page will face written warnings.  Repeat offenders can expect a ban.

* Posters are asked to keep to thread topics where possible
* Libellous or defamatory material will be removed on sight
* Abuse will not be tolerated. Break the rules expect a ban!

Offline Stephanie

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2018, 03:24:05 PM »
LuminousWanderer You have been advised to report any posts you consider abusive by using the 'report to moderator' function.  I would suggest you do this and refrain from responding in kind.  Moderators are unpaid volunteers.  We are not always around.  If we deem an individual is being abusive we will take the appropriate action.

I don't see myself controlling the forum.  I help manage it for the benefit of all.  Anyone found to be continually and deliberately flouting the high level rules on the home page will face written warnings.  Repeat offenders can expect a ban.

* Posters are asked to keep to thread topics where possible
* Libellous or defamatory material will be removed on sight
* Abuse will not be tolerated. Break the rules expect a ban!

I can assure you Holly that I don't intentionally flout the forum rules. I imagine the job of a moderator to be impossible ar times - trying to please everyone and being seen to not take sides etc. I wouldn't want to do it that's for sure. You do a good job - all things considered.

LM appears reasonable and reacts similarly to many of us here. I think it would be a shame it they were to be banned.

It can be daunting at times posting on a public forum, especially if one has preconceived ideas regarding a particular poster. Would it be a good idea for us all to draw a line under it and move forward.  8((()*/
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 03:29:17 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Holly Goodhead

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2018, 10:40:55 AM »
I can assure you Holly that I don't intentionally flout the forum rules. I imagine the job of a moderator to be impossible ar times - trying to please everyone and being seen to not take sides etc. I wouldn't want to do it that's for sure. You do a good job - all things considered.

LM appears reasonable and reacts similarly to many of us here. I think it would be a shame it they were to be banned.

It can be daunting at times posting on a public forum, especially if one has preconceived ideas regarding a particular poster. Would it be a good idea for us all to draw a line under it and move forward.  8((()*/

Thanks for the feedback Stephanie.

Noone is currently under threat of a ban.  Bans are a last resort for those who continually flout the rules on the home page.  

Yep I agree we should draw a line under what has gone and move on.  

I've suggested posters read back posts and consider how they might be perceived by others before hitting send.  Unlike communicating face-to-face where we not only listen to the words being said but also benefit from the tone of voice and observe facial expressions and body language, on a discussion forum like this we only have written words.  

For those who like a lot of control and/or are easily frustrated by others then maybe internet discussion forums are not for them or they need to develop coping strategies.

Offline Stephanie

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2018, 10:59:03 AM »

Thanks for the feedback Stephanie.

Noone is currently under threat of a ban.  Bans are a last resort for those who continually flout the rules on the home page. 

Yep I agree we should draw a line under what has gone and move on. 

I've suggested posters read back posts and consider how they might be perceived by others before hitting send.  Unlike communicating face-to-face where we not only listen to the words being said but also benefit from the tone of voice and observe facial expressions and body language, on a discussion forum like this we only have written words. 

For those who like a lot of control and/or are easily frustrated by others then maybe internet discussion forums are not for them or they need to develop coping strategies

You're welcome and thanks again  8((()*/

And I agree with what you say.

Ms Dick says she believes social media "makes it harder for people to cool down", adding: "I'm sure it does rev people up."
"There's definitely something about the impact of social media in terms of people being able to go from slightly angry with each other to 'fight' very quickly," she said.
A trivial disagreement could escalate into violence "within minutes", Ms Dick added, with disputes on sites such as YouTube identified by detectives as partly to blame.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43603080

Offline Holly Goodhead

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2018, 04:08:30 PM »
You're welcome and thanks again  8((()*/

And I agree with what you say.

Ms Dick says she believes social media "makes it harder for people to cool down", adding: "I'm sure it does rev people up."
"There's definitely something about the impact of social media in terms of people being able to go from slightly angry with each other to 'fight' very quickly," she said.
A trivial disagreement could escalate into violence "within minutes", Ms Dick added, with disputes on sites such as YouTube identified by detectives as partly to blame.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43603080

This gif is sooooo funny:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6764.msg286001#msg286001

Offline John

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2018, 08:36:24 PM »
I wonder if we have discovered in Amaral a new adjective for the English language?  Will McCann be next me wonders?

Any suggestions?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2018, 12:16:12 PM »
I've spent the last hour clearing up what to many could be described as a primary school playground.

Please try to up your game and look to adult debating sessions as a template eg Newsnight and Question Time where debates in the main are kept civil and relevant. 

Thank you. 

Offline Stephanie

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2018, 12:32:12 PM »
I've spent the last hour clearing up what to many could be described as a primary school playground.

Please try to up your game and look to adult debating sessions as a template eg Newsnight and Question Time where debates in the main are kept civil and relevant. 

Thank you.

This is real life for some of us Holly and some posters do not appear to have an iota of consideration or comprehension for the victims of these horrific crimes