Author Topic: Is the Bamber conviction legally safe?  (Read 4333 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Is the Bamber conviction legally safe?
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2018, 02:00:43 PM »
I have tried to upload attachments but oddly I get a message that it has to be approved by a moderator.

Not something I'm aware of.  Try doing it now while I'm on the forum.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

david1819

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2018, 02:24:21 PM »
Not something I'm aware of.  Try doing it now while I'm on the forum.

Same thing

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Offline LuminousWanderer

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2018, 03:52:13 PM »
I have tried to upload attachments but oddly I get a message that it has to be approved by a moderator.

Never mind.  Anyway, I think my questions have been more or less answered within the framework of the anti-Bamber bias of this Forum.  That being the case, that's me done here, more or less.

Thanks anyway.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2018, 03:11:18 PM »
Never mind.  Anyway, I think my questions have been more or less answered within the framework of the anti-Bamber bias of this Forum.  That being the case, that's me done here, more or less.

Thanks anyway.

So there you have it LM - smoke and mirrors

"There is but its no longer admissible."

Bamber supporters are claiming evidence exists to prove innocence but it's already been put before the courts and the courts have rejected it  @)(++(*

And David over on blue appears to have referred to a book written by Michael Naughton about the CCRC entitled "hope for the innocent. And "Malone" from chapter 8 appears to be Campbell Malone.

Both of whom were involved in the Simon Hall case referral back to the COA in 2009. I recall the disputes and frustrations over the higham burglary and knife evidence well.  *&^^&

Btw anyone know what "fresh, fresh, fresh evidence" means?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 03:30:12 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2018, 04:02:08 PM »

Thanks anyway.

If you mean anti mass murderer then you're welcome.   8((()*/
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2018, 06:17:21 PM »
https://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk/

"Police have accused a multiple murderer of "circumnavigating the formal process" of appeal by using the media and websites to fight his conviction.
Insp Cornish said Bamber was "well aware of the legal processes that he should follow to seek a review of his convictions".
"His attempt at circumnavigating the formal process using the media and websites is ill-conceived," the letter continued.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-35932802
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 06:20:03 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2018, 06:25:11 PM »
Did you mean 'there won't be fresh evidence?

It's that time of year again http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6903.msg312490#msg312490

Anyone else get a sense of desperation coming from Bamber's camp..

Remember this last August?

"The group of supporters contend Bamber’s sister Sheila, who suffered from schizophrenia, carried out the murders before turning the gun on herself.
They claim there is evidence she was still alive and inside the house when officers surrounded the building.
The campaigners say a recently uncovered document reveals a 999 call was made from inside the farmhouse at 6.09am, while Bamber was outside with police officers.
A spokesman said: “It is our contention that the mentally ill Sheila, in a psychotic state, was alive inside the house after killing the family and she made the call out. The police didn’t raid until 7.38am.
“There’s other evidence to support this including lights going on and off and police firearms officers recording the curtains opening and closing while they surrounded the house and observed it.
http://Http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/15458597.Campaigners_uncover__direct_evidence__of_convicted_murderer_s_innocence/
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 06:33:26 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2018, 12:42:55 PM »
Same thing

I will look into this and get back to you.  I tried a while back to upload some files containing trial testimony without success.  I didn't receive any message though and just assumed the files were too big. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2018, 04:10:57 PM »
Same thing

Have sent you a pm.