Author Topic: Abduction from within or Abduction from outside - which has more evidence?  (Read 604 times)

Offline Davel

Seems she saw a tourist carrying his daughter...shock horror!!   😱

it makes you wonder...or not... why the PJ didnt manage to identify him
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED ALL POSTS ARE MY OPINION

Offline Angelo222

it makes you wonder...or not... why the PJ didnt manage to identify him

The important part imo is that the PJ were correct to discount this sighting as unreliable.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Vertigo Swirl

The important part imo is that the PJ were correct to discount this sighting as unreliable.
What part of it was unreliable, in your opinion?
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - MLK Jr

Offline slartibartfast

I think the PJ were given a bum steer by Tanner.  At least Redwood implied as much.

I think they were being directed by many of those involved.
Helping Elite sufferers of NPD for over 2 years...

Offline Davel

I think they were being directed by many of those involved.

So SY must be acting independently
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED ALL POSTS ARE MY OPINION

Offline slartibartfast

Why?
Helping Elite sufferers of NPD for over 2 years...

Offline barrier

Seeing as they have no jurisdiction in Portugal what would be the point of that.
Mark Rowley:There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are nonsense.

Offline Robittybob1

• Executive Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • Help to solve the Madeleine McCann case
What part of it was unreliable, in your opinion?
The meaning of the Tanner sighting is not determined.  From the start Jane did not know what it was she saw,  she knows it was a man carrying a child from left to the right.   Did the father carrying his daughter walk in the same direction?  I thought that would have been the single most important determination. 
What are you doing to find Madeleine?
https://www.youcaring.com/madeleinemccann-1080869

Offline jassi

The meaning of the Tanner sighting is not determined.  From the start Jane did not know what it was she saw,  she knows it was a man carrying a child from left to the right.   Did the father carrying his daughter walk in the same direction?  I thought that would have been the single most important determination.

Maybe  it was a subtle way of OG indicating that they didn't believe a word she said.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -  nearly 11 years and still no solution.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Maybe  it was a subtle way of OG indicating that they didn't believe a word she said.
I don't think the police play silly buggers like that.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - MLK Jr

Offline Robittybob1

• Executive Member

Jane just made a simple observation she was walking in that direction toward the corner, so she was in a better position to see the man walking than was Jez or Gerry.

Offline sadie

It was established that the frontdoor key was left on the kitchen worktop while the parents dined at the tapas restaurant which contradicted Gerry McCann's initial claim that he entered the apartment using the front door.  Did either parent ever claim to have security locked the front door using the key or was it left so that it could still be opened from the inside without the key?

As for the patio door, there are no reports on record stating that it was stiff or hard to open.
What might be too stiff for a small 3 -4 y.o. might be simplicity itself for an adult.

At 80 and having been quite serriously ill, I am now unable to open many things that all of you can.  I cant open screw tops and also cannot open 2 litre bottle of milk much of the time.  I even find peeling oranges virtually too much.

Madeleine was little, her push on the patio door was delivered tpp low down .... and unless an extremely smooth running door, would tend to jam it rather than facilitate the sliding action.

Kate and Gerry are the only ones who would have any idea if Madeleine could open the front door.  I have my doubts ... they believe she couldn't

..... and where were Madeleines finger prints ?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 09:00:50 AM by slartibartfast »
Darren Osbourne  IDIOT

Only in my opinion, of course

Offline Robittybob1

• Executive Member
snip ...

..... and where were Madeleines finger prints ?
I didn't find any evidence that they checked the front door for finger prints.