Author Topic: Abduction from within or Abduction from outside - which has more evidence?  (Read 4532 times)

Offline Robittybob1

You can have your theories, but you should look at all the possibilities.  You claimed that you would and you seemed to be to begin with, but never the possibility that Madeleine might have been abducted by an outside person/ group.

Why can you NOT ACCEPT the possibility that some stranger might have come in and abducted Madeleine? 

What convinces you? 
Some good reasons please.

Lets explore the reasons.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 10:46:22 PM by John »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

You can have your theories, but you should look at all the possibilities.  You claimed that you would and you seemed to be to begin with, but never the possibility that Madeleine might have been abducted by an outside person/ group.

Why can you NOT ACCEPT the possibility that some stranger might have come in and abducted Madeleine? 

What convinces you? 

Timeline.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 10:47:05 PM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Who's timeline do you accept?

None!

I have voiced my concern about the time line and the  descriptive of 'checking'

There was never any physical checking- just listening at the door. there was no planned schedule either- however, as luck would have it  Kate and Gerry, thanks to a moving door angle and their sharp eyes  claimed they checked that very same  night.  coincidence?

MBM was last seen by an independent witness at      ?   and was found to be missing at ?

Couple of hours there to play with I would suspect.

It is these wee things that cause the niggle.

Offline Mr Gray

What convinces you? 

one thing is tha the final report by the PJ who have more evidence than we have stated that it was highly unlikely maddie left the apartment herself...so not just unlikely...but highly unlikely
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 10:47:49 PM by John »

Offline Robittybob1

one thing is tha the final report by the PJ who have more evidence than we have stated that it was highly unlikely maddie left the apartment herself...so not just unlikely...but highly unlikely
Because that report does not give its reasons for saying that, I treat it as a matter of the writer's opinion.
Moderation

Since you mention that report... what was it they suspected was likely?  ah yes the parents covering up an abduction suspecting MBM had an accident tsk.  You going with that one Davel?

Offline Mr Gray

Since you mention that report... what was it they suspected was likely?  ah yes the parents covering up an abduction suspecting MBM had an accident tsk.  You going with that one Davel?

the final report didnt say that...read it again

Offline Mr Gray

Because that report does not give its reasons for saying that, I treat it as a matter of the writer's opinion.

Then you are wrong...

As a remote hypothesis, the possibility of the minor leaving the apartment by her own means was explored – that would be highly unlikely physically – and after, because of an accident or by a third person intervention, she would have disappeared.

so it says the option was explored...that means discussed...so its a joint opinion by those who have all the evidence...we dont have all the evidence. You can dismiss it as meaningless but then you are dismmissing a piece of evidence which could well mean your conclusion is flawed

Offline sadie

Sorry, I have never heard that.  Could we have a cite for it please

Offline Brietta

Casal McCann esteve em Portugal e foi informado pela PJ de planos para reabrir processo
McCann was in Portugal and was informed by the PJ of plans to reopen the process.

Advogado de Kate e Gerry admite que família se constitua assistente no inquérito.
Kate and Gerry's lawyer admits that the family is an assistant to the investigation.

Snip
A reanálise do processo volta a centrar a investigação na tese de rapto, a principal linha seguida pela Scotland Yard, que também abriu uma investigação ao desaparecimento de Maddie. A equipa da PJ do Porto terá ficado convicta dessa tese perante a observação cuidada de toda a informação existente no processo.
The reanalysis of the case returns to focus the investigation on the kidnapping thesis, the main line followed by Scotland Yard, who also opened an investigation into the disappearance of Maddie. The PJ do Porto team was convinced of this thesis in view of the careful observation of all the information in the process.
https://www.publico.pt/2013/10/24/sociedade/noticia/ministerio-publico-reabre-processo-do-desaparecimento-de-maddie-1610207

I really have no idea how much importance the Policia Judiciaria paid to whether the kidnapper entered the McCann apartment via the door and then opened the window and raised the shutter from the inside or whether the kidnapper raised the shutter and opened the window from the outside.

The important issue in my opinion is that having reviewed all the available evidence, the PJ found enough to justify reopening Madeleine's case firmly "centrada na tese do rapto" ~ "centered on the rapture thesis" and that they took the trouble to invite Kate and Gerry McCann to Portugal to inform them of that in person.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

Highly unlikely means just that. It does not mean impossible.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

Highly unlikely means just that. It does not mean impossible.
I think we all know what highly unlikely  means

Offline Alice Purjorick

I think we all know what highly unlikely  means

Jolly good. In that case I look forward to the term not being used as a substitute for impossible.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline sadie

Jolly good. In that case I look forward to the term not being used as a substitute for impossible.

It's not quite ... but almost saying that it is impossible, doncha agree Alice ?

-snip-  "the possibility of the minor leaving the apartment by her own means was explored – that would be highly unlikely physically"

And that was from the final report by the PJ