Author Topic: Have the Knights Templars any connection to the Maddie case?  (Read 521 times)

Offline Carana

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:59:25 PM by Admin »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Have the Knights Templars any connection to the Maddie case?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 01:31:00 PM »
Not sure Cristovão is available at the moment...

https://sol.sapo.pt/artigo/126558/pereira-cristovao-aderiu-aos-templarios-e-ajudou-sem-abrigo

What about his fellow knights? are they all in prison?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:57:34 PM by Admin »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline sadie

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 12:16:01 AM »
Not sure Cristovão is available at the moment...

https://sol.sapo.pt/artigo/126558/pereira-cristovao-aderiu-aos-templarios-e-ajudou-sem-abrigo

Interesting that.  Cristovao a Knight of Malta / of ?Cristo.  I wonder if he was at the big Knights of Malta Ball at Guimaraes Castle hosted by The Duke and Duchess of Braganza

Amaral is also a knight of Malta.  He was at the Ball.  Also Paul Symington.   And at least one of Amarals major supporters;  I think it was Moita Flores ; is he the bearded one, ex PJ ?

And I am not sure but I think that Anne Guedes was there.  I have a picture of her somewhere, but cannot find it at the moment, but I think it was her.

And several posters on here come from a Knight of Malta / of St John bloodlines ... so presumably Knights Templar backgrounds. 

They are a brotherhood.
Amaral is from a Templar bloodline.  The name is mentioned in the battle of Rhodes, where Amaral was a traitor to the Templars.  He is also a bloodline relative of The Braganzas as i have shown before on here.  They are obviously Knights of Malta to be holding the Charity Ball at their castle in Guimaraes (near Porto).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMWbxYjcNBs

The Duke has a moustache, the Duchess is wearing a rather snazzy outfit in sky blue.

@ 0.17 - 0.18.    Is the atractive vivacious woman in white, Anne Guedes?
@ 0.35 ish .. the man who bows his head is Paul Symington, I believe.  (Templar if the Symington cross pattee is anything to go by.  Now, I suspect based on some evidence that I cant share, Knights of Malta or St John)
@ 0.38 ish Goncalo Amaral
@ 1.21 ish.  Is the bearded bespectacled man Moita Flores (Amarals big supporter)?

Do any of you recognise anyone else to do with the Madeleine case?

Guimaraes is a delightful place Rob.  Medieval and picturesque.  Loads of history.  Do go there if you can.  Same for Angelo.  Near to Porto (25 miles C.Flies) and almost central to several of the Northern abductions and sightings
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:57:38 PM by Admin »
Darren Osbourne  IDIOT

Only in my opinion, of course

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 02:22:11 AM »
Interesting that.  Cristovao a Knight of Malta.  I wonder if he was at the big Knights of Malta Ball at Guimaraes Castle hosted by The Duke and Duchess of Braganza

Amaral is also a knight of Malta.  He was at the Ball.  Also Paul Symington.   And at least one of Amarals major supporters;  I think it was Moita Flores ; is he the bearded one, ex PJ ?

And I am not sure but I think that Anne Guedes was there.  I have a picture of her somewhere, but cannot find it at the moment, but I think it was her.

And several posters on here come from a Knight of Malta / of St John bloodline ... so presumably Knights Templar backgrounds. 

They are a brotherhood.

Interestingly from the link provided by Carana it is noted that Cristovão wrote five books.  Three about the missing children Rui Pedro, Joana and Madeleine.  One on national football and one "a novel about the obscure and corrupt side of PJ."
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:57:44 PM by Admin »
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 07:44:00 AM »
Interesting that.  Cristovao a Knight of Malta.  I wonder if he was at the big Knights of Malta Ball at Guimaraes Castle hosted by The Duke and Duchess of Braganza

And several posters on here come from a Knight of Malta / of St John bloodline ... so presumably Knights Templar backgrounds. 

They are a brotherhood.

Knights of Malta have Black Cloaks with White Maltese Cross...

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:57:48 PM by Admin »
Helping Elite sufferers of NPD for over 2 years...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 09:00:08 AM »
Knights of Malta have Black Cloaks with White Maltese Cross...

Maybe Sadie knows more about freemasonry than you? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_(Freemasonry) maybe that is something Robitty could check out during his visit to Luz.
One and the same but different degrees, perhaps?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:57:51 PM by Admin »
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline barrier

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 09:23:16 AM »
Maybe Sadie knows more about freemasonry than you? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_(Freemasonry) maybe that is something Robitty could check out during his visit to Luz.

Maybe he'll strike lucky and find the holy grail as well,for the Knights are supposed to the guardian's are they not,new book for Dan Brown perchance.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:57:54 PM by Admin »
Mark Rowley:There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are nonsense.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2018, 10:17:54 AM »

Maybe Sadie should be more careful and not confuse Knights of Malta with Knights Templar. Maybe she could try and distinguish between the different variants...Catholic, Orders of Chivalry, Masonic and Dodgy groups set up by people with agendas. I don’t suppose she will do that though.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:57:56 PM by Admin »
Helping Elite sufferers of NPD for over 2 years...

Offline Carana

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2018, 12:11:45 PM »
Interestingly from the link provided by Carana it is noted that Cristovão wrote five books.  Three about the missing children Rui Pedro, Joana and Madeleine.  One on national football and one "a novel about the obscure and corrupt side of PJ."

This "novel" is intriguing...

September 2008.

A respectable PJ inspector by day yet a serial killer with a hidden past of robbery, violence, murders, and corruption by night.

https://www.bertrand.pt/livro/uns-feios-outros-porcos-todos-maus-paulo-pereira-cristovao/219930
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:57:59 PM by Admin »

Offline Carana

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2018, 12:27:30 PM »

And several posters on here come from a Knight of Malta / of St John bloodlines ... so presumably Knights Templar backgrounds. 

They are a brotherhood.

The article doesn't say anything about Malta. Just that he was made a member of some Order of the Kights Templar, according to the article, in order to gain contacts amongst people of influence (conjecture, I presume). It also says he got kicked out 2 months later.

It was Amaral who got invited to the fundraising ball in Malta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMWbxYjcNBs
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:58:02 PM by Admin »

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2018, 12:28:07 PM »

September 2008.

A respectable PJ inspector by day yet a serial killer with a hidden past of robbery, violence, murders, and corruption by night.

https://www.bertrand.pt/livro/uns-feios-outros-porcos-todos-maus-paulo-pereira-cristovao/219930

Why the word novel in inverted commas ?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:58:06 PM by Admin »
Moral Guilt
Detractors of the work of our British Police in bringing criminals to justice generally ignore the important distinction between moral proof and legal evidence of guilt. In not a few cases that are popularly classed with 'unsolved mysteries of crime,' the offender is known, but evidence is wanting. If, for example, in- a recent murder case of special notoriety and interest,* certain human remains had not been found in a cellar, a great crime would have been catalogued among `Police failures'; and yet, even without the evidence which sent the murderer to the gallows, the moral proof of his guilt would have been full and clear.
Robert Anderson

Offline Carana

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2018, 12:37:13 PM »
Why the word novel in inverted commas ?

I haven't read it, so I don't know if it's yet another of his occasional-fact-inspired books or not. His book about Joana was apparently a "novel", but some have quoted extracts as if everything in it were true... Ditto for the one about Madeleine at the time.

Both of those had a few half-truths wrapped up in the fictional narrative.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:58:09 PM by Admin »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2018, 01:34:59 PM »
Maybe Sadie should be more careful and not confuse Knights of Malta with Knights Templar. Maybe she could try and distinguish between the different variants...Catholic, Orders of Chivalry, Masonic and Dodgy groups set up by people with agendas. I don’t suppose she will do that though.

Why not keep it on topic and open a thread to discuss it?  In the meantime ... I was under the impression this one concerned Robitty and what he might do if he makes a trip to Luz.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:58:12 PM by Admin »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2018, 02:01:03 PM »

September 2008.

Quite chilling in light of subsequent developments ~ in my opinion.

SYNOPSIS
For the first time in Portugal, the novel tells us the life and crimes of the most corrupt police inspector. The frenzied and insane day-to-day of a respectful law enforcement officer, who is both a dangerous and calculating serial killer . Discover the life of Maurício Fagundes.

Mauricio Fagundes, respected inspector of the Criminal Police, is after all anything but respectable. Even a colleague does not suspect what is really happening in his life: robbery, corruption, rape, murders without remorse.

In this novel, Paulo Pereira Cristóvão unveils, without language filters, an infinitely cruel and psychopathic character, but not at all unrealistic.

So imagine the obscure meanders of a crime underworld in Portugal.

EXCERPTS
"Cum. Another day of work on that f******g cop. I'm sick of lickers, who, besides licking all the race of director who enters the house, have become snitches, envious, pretentious clean and buried in so much s***t that almost can not open the eyes ...
I'm in a homicide brigade that is so sui generis that it deserved to make a series about it, damn it. The Criminal Police is the must of the police, but my brigade is the best one ever invented on this planet ... »

In the synopsis to 'A estrela de Madeleine' it is said ... "With a clinical and professional look, Pereira Cristóvão, aware that the case still remains a secret of justice, tries, in this book, to answer the doubts that have always persisted and presents a new vision," https://www.wook.pt/livro/a-estrela-de-madeleine-paulo-pereira-cristovao/202091
Surely that 'new vision' might give Robitty something fresh to get his teeth into during his sojourn in Luz ... or even bedtime reading?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:58:14 PM by Admin »

Offline sadie

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2018, 07:04:47 PM »

For Templar history, Tomar is the place to visit, Rob., then carry on up to Porto and check out some stuff there. 

The best way to stay in Tomar would be at the Hotel Templarus, it seeths with Templar things and is a very gracious hotel to stay at.  Expensive, but not overly so, it has its own helipad in the garden ... so gawd knows who might be staying there with you !  fabulous breakfasts

The town of Tomar is wrapped all around the Templars, because the massive Ordem de Christo monastry is there ... and many of the pavements are paved with Templar crosses.  Seems that in 1307 many fleeing Templars settled there.

As slarti says, it seems that Cristovao isn't actually a Knight of Malta per se, but they are all from the same stable.  Knights of Malta = Knights of St John = Ordem de Cristo = knights of Columbus = Jesuits = Knights Hospitalier etc.. 
Rather like the Co-op:
Co-op funeral Dept = Co-op Flower shop = Co-op store Birmingham = Co-op store Worcester = Co-op holiday store etc.  All from the same stable.

Cristovao was almost certainly a member of the Knights of Christo.  His cross pattee is not a Jesuit one.  He has been banished.

It is generally thought that they all stem from the Knights Templar
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:58:20 PM by Admin »
Darren Osbourne  IDIOT

Only in my opinion, of course