Author Topic: Have the Knights Templars any connection to the Maddie case?  (Read 4209 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Have the Knights Templars any connection to the Maddie case?
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2018, 07:41:13 PM »
Snip
Just as the first two kings of Jerusalem were "greatly obligated" to the Order of Sion for their positions, so prince Afonso was said to be "greatly obligated to members of the Order [of the Knights Templar]." This relationship became all too clear in 1129 when the king-in-waiting reissued the charter for the castle of Souré, -- the one his father had donated to the Templars before they were thought to exist. Afonso's wording on the reconstituted charter to the Knights Templar unequivocally reveals why he was so "greatly obligated" to the order: "I make this donation, not by force or by persuasion, but for the love of God, and for the good of my soul, and of my parents, and by the cordial love that I have for you, and because within your Brotherhood and in all your works I am a Brother."

The Templars had placed one of their own on the throne of Portugal, and more to the point, Afonso was also the nephew of their main benefactor and spiritual compass, Bernard de Clairvaux.
http://www.viewzone.com/templar/templar.html

It would appear that the Templars were in with the bricks ... hung around for centuries ... and still provide an attraction for social climbers in modern day Portugal.

One wonders exactly what influence they are still seen to hold and how it is exercised.

It all rather falls flat on its face if you subscribe to the "other theory" that the Knights Templar held allegiance to God and The Grand Master but not to nation states. Which seems to have been what p***"d off King Philip of France apart from wanting their lands and money.. Edward Longshanks to his credit told Pope Clement to sit on a sharp stick unfortunately Longshanks son did not have the bottle of his old man.

A bit about the author you linked:

About Freddy Silva

Biography

For over fifteen years Freddy Silva has been an author, and independent researcher of ancient systems of knowledge, alternative history and earth mysteries. He has been a permanent feature in the international lecture circuit since 2003, with notable keynote presentations at the International Science and Consciousness Conference, the International Society For The Study Of Subtle Energies & Energy Medicine, and the Association for Research and Enlightenment. He has also appeared numerous times on national and international radio shows. His other published works include The Divine Blueprint: Temples, Places, and the Global Plan to Shape the Human Soul; and Secrets In The Fields: The Science and Mysticism of Crop Circles, a critically acclaimed international bestseller on this controversial topic. He is also a documentary film-maker, with the titles Stairways To Heaven: The Practical Magic of Sacred Space, and Templemaking. He contributes regularly to several magazines, and conducts tours in Britain, Malta and Egypt.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2018, 09:40:02 AM »

It is a real coincidence that you are on this forum and you are a templar  man, this could be circumstantial but...... hahahahaha  ok asking out right.. ALICE as an evil Templar gang member and being on this thread was it you what dun it? I conclude

alice= templar= amaral= portugual= MBM disappearing... ^*&&

Its all making sense now... (&^& (&^& (&^& (&^&

You could write a better theory for the late Sir Roger Moore being involved somewhere.
Sir Walter Scott=>Roger Moore =>Ivanhoe(TV series)=> Knights Templar=>Ashby de la Zouch*=> a mere 27 klicks west of Rothley. [Taking the precedent already set by supporters that 60 klicks is on the doorstep].

Leslie Chatteris=> The Saint aka Simon Templar => Roger Moore.

* curious the pronunciation of Zouch in this instance is Zoosh yet Zouch and Zouch Mills on the R. Soar just down the road is pron. Zotch.... *%87. Any road oop c'était Roger des Sourcils qui l'a fait... @)(++(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2018, 12:15:36 PM »

You could write a better theory for the late Sir Roger Moore being involved somewhere.
Sir Walter Scott=>Roger Moore =>Ivanhoe(TV series)=> Knights Templar=>Ashby de la Zouch*=> a mere 27 klicks west of Rothley. [Taking the precedent already set by supporters that 60 klicks is on the doorstep].

Leslie Chatteris=> The Saint aka Simon Templar => Roger Moore.

* curious the pronunciation of Zouch in this instance is Zoosh yet Zouch and Zouch Mills on the R. Soar just down the road is pron. Zotch.... *%87. Any road oop c'était Roger des Sourcils qui l'a fait... @)(++(*
That's proof if you ever needed it!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Carana

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2018, 03:52:19 PM »
Just for the record... I didn't start this thread. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment to someone else that became a new thread.

ETA: And with a title that I didn't choose.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 03:55:47 PM by Carana »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2018, 05:34:58 PM »
Just for the record... I didn't start this thread. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment to someone else that became a new thread.

ETA: And with a title that I didn't choose.

I have the feeling we’re running out of things to discuss Carana.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2018, 05:51:42 PM »

We can always bring the Templar dogs out  for discussion. http://siriusdraws.tumblr.com/post/135298812715/codex-entry-the-templar-dogs

https://www.gofundme.com/x3rt78

Could Keela and Eddie be of the same bloodline ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2018, 07:44:35 PM »

The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon [a.ka. The Templars] have been a happy hunting ground for authors with/looking for conspiracy theories for decades. Mostly the theories surround where they, The Templars, came from and what they morphed into. The bit "where they actually were" [1119 to 1320 odd] is fairly well chronicled so not much room for mischief there.

Warrior Monks?; we could have a go at implicating the Shaolins or Brother Cadfael, that might be fun. I am happy to stick with The Knights Templar just for the craic.... ?{)(**

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2018, 10:54:44 PM »
We can always bring the Templar dogs out  for discussion. http://siriusdraws.tumblr.com/post/135298812715/codex-entry-the-templar-dogs

https://www.gofundme.com/x3rt78

Could Keela and Eddie be of the same bloodline ?

hahahahahaha!  love it.

Stop being obnoxious about them dawgs... ?>)()< one was a blood hound- and picked up a scent 8**8:/: 8)--))

Carana we know it was just a made up thread. but it does ake for good fun... Roger Moore = Simon Templar... too funny!!!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin