Author Topic: If Jeremy Bamber cannot persuade us of his innocence...  (Read 12569 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: If Jeremy Bamber cannot persuade us of his innocence...
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2018, 11:25:26 PM »
Not really, I have seen threads started and that have died quickly, when the evidence can show a data point that can't b e skirted. A dna match, a false alibi and so on. Bamber is seen to be a certainty where it looks just like a suicide. Working from there, all the objections drop away. Sheila was never in a fight because she shot one adult,then another then the kids, and then herself. So look at her found state in that light. It couldn't be plainer.

Jeremy has a fine alibi and is forensically clean.

Forgive me for stating the obvious but I'm certain you'll agree that from such a vast distance it would be very surprising if you and your fellow countrymen got the all the facts right regarding this case -indeed, there have been times when I've wondered which case is being spoken about- and if ones bases opinions on those things one believes to be facts, as opposed to those things which are known to be facts, inevitably, one gets it wrong.

Jeremy's alibi, once it's examined, is by no means "fine" and as no one examined any part of his person or his attire for about  a month, post murders, it can hardly be stated, with certainty, that he was "forensically clean".

Offline Caroline

« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2018, 11:27:23 PM »
Not really, I have seen threads started and that have died quickly, when the evidence can show a data point that can't b e skirted. A dna match, a false alibi and so on. Bamber is seen to be a certainty where it looks just like a suicide. Working from there, all the objections drop away. Sheila was never in a fight because she shot one adult,then another then the kids, and then herself. So look at her found state in that light. It couldn't be plainer.

Jeremy has a fine alibi and is forensically clean.

It looks 'too much' like a suicide - that's the problem!

Offline Samson

« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2018, 06:51:44 AM »
Here we go with the third case where multi homicide suicide follows the pattern.

"The estranged father of 4 children says

He said he was "filled with tremendous sadness" over the loss of his children, but noted they at least "died peacefully in their beds"."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/a ... d=12050715

Robin Bain also tried to kill his sleeping children. Anyone who sees no psychological and existential link in these 3 cases has a different agenda.
I hope this case helps the English students on Bamber. I see there is a new Pakistani home secretary.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 06:53:48 AM by Samson »

Offline Samson

« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2018, 07:00:17 AM »
If I can spell this out, people who shoot sleeping children in their beds understand their own death is the only redemption. It is essentially mandated, the alternatives are infinitely worse.
Jeremy Bamber could never shoot the children and then be confident of the trajectory shot to psychotic Sheila, he could rather be confident it would never look like suicide, plan fail.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2018, 09:10:42 AM »
If I can spell this out, people who shoot sleeping children in their beds understand their own death is the only redemption. It is essentially mandated, the alternatives are infinitely worse.
Jeremy Bamber could never shoot the children and then be confident of the trajectory shot to psychotic Sheila, he could rather be confident it would never look like suicide, plan fail.

His plan DID fail. Hence why he's where he is and will stay where he is!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Alice

« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2018, 09:52:39 AM »
I think its fairly clear that the boys were shot first - children awake and screaming and running is not a scenario Jeremy wanted to face. I guess maybe even he didn't have the bottle to shoot six year olds obviously terrified and crying.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2018, 10:44:47 AM »

As you don't know JB, you weren't there, and -excuse me- there have been 'facts' you refer to, that those of us would dispute who have rather more knowledge of the 'players' than yourself, ergo, it's wildly sweeping to state "Jeremy Bamber could never shoot the children and then be confident of the trajectory shot to psychotic Sheila, he could rather be confident it would never look like suicide, plan fail". Has there ever been a case of one person deliberately shooting another who HASN'T been confident of getting away with it?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2018, 11:46:11 AM »

Didn't you miss something?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2018, 01:57:11 PM »
The IA board is full of people who are heavily into MOJ and seem to think everyone is innocent. They don't know this case very well and they give a platform to the more zelot laiden supporters and they hang on their every word. There is no openmindedness and as far as this case is concerned - it is NOT neutral!

The board features 154 cases under 'member submissions'.  In terms of interest generated by pages of posts the numbers are as follows:

139 cases = 0 pages
10 cases = 1 - 10 pages
2 cases = 11 - 20 pages
1 case = 50 - 60 pages
2 cases = 100 pages plus

Those that fall into the 100 pages plus category are JB and Scott Peterson at 103 pages and 131 pages respectively.

There is a page for SH:

http://www.injusticeanywhereforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1656#p31199

Given that WHF involves a firearm it's interesting to hear the views of Americans where gun crime is an everyday occurrence unlike UK. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2018, 09:43:38 PM »
The board features 154 cases under 'member submissions'.  In terms of interest generated by pages of posts the numbers are as follows:

139 cases = 0 pages
10 cases = 1 - 10 pages
2 cases = 11 - 20 pages
1 case = 50 - 60 pages
2 cases = 100 pages plus

Those that fall into the 100 pages plus category are JB and Scott Peterson at 103 pages and 131 pages respectively.

There is a page for SH:

http://www.injusticeanywhereforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1656#p31199

Given that WHF involves a firearm it's interesting to hear the views of Americans where gun crime is an everyday occurrence unlike UK.

I find these statistics completely meaningless amd indeed bias.

And I've never heard of Scott Peterson?

However, there have been numerous forums discussing alledged MOJ's - this forum is the second forum of its kind; the first was shut down by Jackiepreece.

In relation to some of the forums I've seen in the past, the Bamber case was the least discussed. In fact I do not recall it being discussed apart from on the Bamber forum and here. Though there are other cases here that appear discussed far more than Bamber!

There was a forum called the Shirley McKie forum and some others that no longer appear available on the net. Again Bambers was not discussed on either of these forums, or at least in any detail that I recall.

He's a nonentity

Trudi Benjamin has less than 1000 followers on Twitter; hardly significant.

FYI - The Simon Hall case was at one time discussed more on the Bamber forum than the Bamber case, so not sure of the relevance of the link you've posted?

The general public as a whole believe Jeremy Bamber to be guilty and see him as a coward for maintaining innocence - too afraid to admit to his crimes/wrongdoings. That's the fact of the matter.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 11:15:04 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #100 on: May 14, 2018, 10:19:44 PM »
Jeremy Bambers case is a lost cause.

He's slipped up numerous times over the years and sealed his fate.

No amount of campaigning or petitions will move this case forward.

Offline adam

« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2018, 11:26:01 PM »

However, there have been numerous forums discussing alledged MOJ's - this forum is the second forum of its kind; the first was shut down by Jackiepreece.

In relation to some of the forums I've seen in the past, the Bamber case was the least discussed. In fact I do not recall it being discussed apart from on the Bamber forum and here. Though there are other cases here that appear discussed far more than Bamber!

There was a forum called the Shirley McKie forum and some others that no longer appear available on the net. Again Bambers was not discussed on either of these forums, or at least in any detail that I recall.

He's a nonentity

FYI - The Simon Hall case was at one time discussed more on the Bamber forum than the Bamber case, so not sure of the relevance of the link you've posted?

The general public as a whole believe Jeremy Bamber to be guilty and see him as a coward for maintaining innocence - too afraid to admit to his crimes/wrongdoings. That's the fact of the matter.

Shut down by Jackiepreece ? I thought David was the Bamber park warden.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2018, 12:58:26 PM »

He's a nonentity

I said 139 cases generated 0 pages of posts which doesnt make sense!  I should have said 139 cases generated less than a page of posts.  Not really statistics just interest measured by pages of posts.  The fact remains JB's case has generated the most interest measured by pages of posts aside from Scott Peterson (US case).

Injustice Anywhere is run by an American and domained in US.  Posters are from across the globe.  Americans view the Bamber case very differently due to widespread availability of firearms in US.  They have a lot of experience of small children picking up firearms with fatal consequence and see the arguments about SC not being able to use the rifle as very weak. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?