Author Topic: Has Goncalo Amaral decided to call it a day?  (Read 33247 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Has Goncalo Amaral decided to call it a day?
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2018, 07:07:35 PM »
the SC ruling was made by the SC
Never a truer word spoken.  So why should Amaral care if the McCanns are taking the SC to the ECHR?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2018, 07:10:40 PM »
Never a truer word spoken.  So why should Amaral care if the McCanns are taking the SC to the ECHR?
it is explained very clearly in my post that you commented on.......exactly why amaral should worry about an adverse ECHR ruling

Offline Carana

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 07:12:51 PM »
Trying to remember what this new magnum opus was supposed to be about:

Sun:

Published 4 October 2016

A FORMER cop who previously accused Maddie McCann’s parents of faking her abduction is set to release a second controversial book targeting the involvement of British police.

Goncalo Amaral has almost finished his second book, but although it is expected to centre around the 2008 disappearance of Maddie in Algarave, Portugal, it is unclear what details the author will release.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1909497/ex-cop-who-accused-mccanns-of-faking-maddies-abduction-plans-second-book-slamming-brit-cops/

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7603.msg358288#msg358288

Someone on here announced that they'd got wind that it was going to be published very soon - but I can't remember which year...

if it's a tome on bashing the UK police, I wonder if it's based on his notion that MI5 hid her body...

MI5 spies HID Madeleine McCann's body, claims Portuguese ex-detective who led hunt for her in explosive new documentary

Goncalo Amaral made the astonishing new claim in an Australian documentary
    The former police chief said British secret agents 'for sure had an involvement'
    Mr Amaral claimed that Madeleine died in 2007 and her parents covered it up
    He would publish a book in 2008 making claims about Kate and Gerry McCann

By Alexander Robertson For Mailonline

Published: 07:10 BST, 24 April 2017 | Updated: 10:44 BST, 24 April 2017

This claim appears to have originated in 2014:
MI5 spies know what happened to Maddie McCann, claims Portuguese detective

MI5 AGENTS know what happened to missing Madeleine McCann but are covering it up, claims former Portuguese detective Goncalo Amaral.

The disgraced detective made the bombshell claim in a Portuguese television documentary that openly mocked Scotland Yard’s new investigation. When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out.

“Don’t forget that the British secret services followed the case right from the beginning. I don’t know if that information will be made available but if it’s like the United States, it takes years to have access to confidential information.”

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4666.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 07:14:32 PM »
it is explained very clearly in my post that you commented on.......exactly why amaral should worry about an adverse ECHR ruling
I had read that but still think that shouldn't worry Amaral.  The McCanns are taking action against the SC not Amaral.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2018, 07:15:03 PM »
Trying to remember what this new magnum opus was supposed to be about:

Sun:

Published 4 October 2016

A FORMER cop who previously accused Maddie McCann’s parents of faking her abduction is set to release a second controversial book targeting the involvement of British police.

Goncalo Amaral has almost finished his second book, but although it is expected to centre around the 2008 disappearance of Maddie in Algarave, Portugal, it is unclear what details the author will release.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1909497/ex-cop-who-accused-mccanns-of-faking-maddies-abduction-plans-second-book-slamming-brit-cops/

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7603.msg358288#msg358288

Someone on here announced that they'd got wind that it was going to be published very soon - but I can't remember which year...

if it's a tome on bashing the UK police, I wonder if it's based on his notion that MI5 hid her body...

MI5 spies HID Madeleine McCann's body, claims Portuguese ex-detective who led hunt for her in explosive new documentary

Goncalo Amaral made the astonishing new claim in an Australian documentary
    The former police chief said British secret agents 'for sure had an involvement'
    Mr Amaral claimed that Madeleine died in 2007 and her parents covered it up
    He would publish a book in 2008 making claims about Kate and Gerry McCann

By Alexander Robertson For Mailonline

Published: 07:10 BST, 24 April 2017 | Updated: 10:44 BST, 24 April 2017

This claim appears to have originated in 2014:
MI5 spies know what happened to Maddie McCann, claims Portuguese detective

MI5 AGENTS know what happened to missing Madeleine McCann but are covering it up, claims former Portuguese detective Goncalo Amaral.

The disgraced detective made the bombshell claim in a Portuguese television documentary that openly mocked Scotland Yard’s new investigation. When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out.

“Don’t forget that the British secret services followed the case right from the beginning. I don’t know if that information will be made available but if it’s like the United States, it takes years to have access to confidential information.”

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4666.0
Curly-wurly-cuckoo!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2018, 07:18:29 PM »
Curly-wurly-cuckoo!
Or correct.
But I'm thinking he can't be right in both books.  He seems to be blaming different people in TTOTL and in this "other book".
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2018, 07:20:03 PM »
Or correct.
But I'm thinking he can't be right in both books.  He seems to be blaming different people in TTOTL and in this "other book".

How do you know what is in this other book?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2018, 07:21:15 PM »
I had read that but still think that shouldn't worry Amaral.  The McCanns are taking action against the SC not Amaral.

this is why..
The mccanns now go the the ECHR....IF...they were to get a ruling taht the SC had not applied EU law correctly then that would have huge significance..

If amaral repeats any of his claims now...or in the future ..the mccanns can take a new case of defanamtion to the portuguese courds based on that statement.....the portuguese courts would then have to consider that statement in the light of the new ruling and rule in favour of the mccanns....

Thats why......

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2018, 07:22:28 PM »
How do you know what is in this other book?
He has given the odd clue from time to time. 
Moderation

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2018, 07:24:45 PM »

To be strictly accurate, they may be taking action against Portugal.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2018, 07:25:57 PM »
this is why..
The mccanns now go the the ECHR....IF...they were to get a ruling taht the SC had not applied EU law correctly then that would have huge significance..

If amaral repeats any of his claims now...or in the future ..the mccanns can take a new case of defanamtion to the portuguese courds based on that statement.....the portuguese courts would then have to consider that statement in the light of the new ruling and rule in favour of the mccanns....

Thats why......
That doesn't make much sense to me.  He could be dead by the time all that happens.

I accept that.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2018, 07:28:02 PM »

if that all you can find wrong with the content of my post...I think its clear they are........there are several points that confirm it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2018, 07:29:06 PM »
That doesn't make much sense to me.  He could be dead by the time all that happens.
I accept that.

if hes dead then he has nothing to worry about...it may not amke sense to you...it makes perfect sense to me

Offline barrier

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2018, 07:49:28 PM »
this is why..

Thats why......

If the ECHR don't rule the way you want then what?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2018, 07:49:33 PM »
I accept that.

@)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future