Author Topic: “Police destroy evidence”  (Read 4392 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: “Police destroy evidence”
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2022, 11:41:46 PM »
I honestly don't know if they were or not. The LM case is more recent and local to me. The only thing I know is if my brother, son or friend had been falsely imprisoned for murder, I would certainly be sticking up for them and not leaving it to a self-employed criminologist and failed trainee lawyer. 

Shane Mitchell could end this all by speaking out, but not a word of support for his own brother. Why is that?

How would that ‘end it all’? Wouldn’t he simply be called a liar all over again? His life was ruined once because of the case, he faced prison for perverting the course of justice. Do you really think it’s strange that he doesn’t want to have his life ruined a second time? What if he said that Luke was in the house when Jodie was being murdered….would you believe him? Of course not so what’s the point of speaking out? Legally it would take the case not a centimetre further forward.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2022, 05:18:28 PM »
https://blog.simplejustice.us/2021/08/09/halkides-bad-forensics-in-the-1970s-british-bombing-cases/

For those wishing to explore what went wrong in the forensic chemistry of the Birmingham Six and related cases, I am providing a link.  The problems of these cases, which include suppression of evidence, extend beyond forensics.  Whether or not the B6 proved their innocence is, in the final analysis, not the right question. 

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2022, 05:21:15 PM »
https://blog.simplejustice.us/2021/08/09/halkides-bad-forensics-in-the-1970s-british-bombing-cases/

For those wishing to explore what went wrong in the forensic chemistry of the Birmingham Six and related cases, I am providing a link.  The problems of these cases, which include suppression of evidence, extend beyond forensics.  Whether or not the B6 proved their innocence is, in the final analysis, not the right question.

‘What went wrong’ is a matter of opinion

« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 05:26:09 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 05:42:42 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KenMair

« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2022, 05:48:28 PM »
How would that ‘end it all’? Wouldn’t he simply be called a liar all over again? His life was ruined once because of the case, he faced prison for perverting the course of justice. Do you really think it’s strange that he doesn’t want to have his life ruined a second time? What if he said that Luke was in the house when Jodie was being murdered….would you believe him? Of course not so what’s the point of speaking out? Legally it would take the case not a centimetre further forward.

I believe he can't speak out because he knows what happened - just my opinion. If you're running a MOJ campaign then surely having some family members or friends involved would be a huge benefit and the press like that sort of thing, but not one person is involved, just strangers trying to make a name for themselves.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2022, 11:20:33 AM »
I believe he can't speak out because he knows what happened - just my opinion. If you're running a MOJ campaign then surely having some family members or friends involved would be a huge benefit and the press like that sort of thing, but not one person is involved, just strangers trying to make a name for themselves.

Again explain to me how this case is different from many other MOJ where the family of the accused have played little or no visible part in the campaign?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2022, 01:30:45 PM »
So, by your logic, what reason did the Mitchell's have to lie all of them time?
Rusty,
I ask again, why trust the police when they have repeatedly lied and misrepresented the facts of the case?  Regarding the Mitchell family, your question is too vague to answer in its present form.  Perhaps you could offer a specific instance.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2022, 04:58:19 PM »
Rusty,
I ask again, why trust the police when they have repeatedly lied and misrepresented the facts of the case?  Regarding the Mitchell family, your question is too vague to answer in its present form.  Perhaps you could offer a specific instance.

It seems like you are here to troll Chris, you have not really offered anything but deflection. If you wish to be hoodwinked by a couple of books, then knock yourself out.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2022, 05:56:20 PM »
It seems like you are here to troll Chris, you have not really offered anything but deflection. If you wish to be hoodwinked by a couple of books, then knock yourself out.

You really are defensive when you opinions are challenged, aren’t you?