Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324288 times)

Offline sika

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2016, 09:35:47 PM »
The latest episode of "Goldhanger Street" starring a Kate Adie manqué... * yawn*

Good grief!!!!

Is that really the best they can muster?  Embarrassing for all concerned, I would suggest.

Who the hell is this guy anyway? 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2016, 09:47:09 PM »
Trood you mention Kate Adie.  Do you realise she was also adopted and attended boarding school?  I read her auto-bio 'The Kindness Of Strangers' where she tells that her adoptive parents told her she was adopted just before she departed for boarding school (akin to the SC and JB scenario).  Maybe something or nothing  &%+((£

May I remind you that a reply to the forums invitation to a debating session is still outstanding.  You seem pleasant and well mannered so I'm sure a reply is on your busy agenda.

PS Can Jackie P and myself (both fairly local) go on the p**s with you next week at the pub?  Are you meeting at The Chequers, Goldhanger?  Jackie assures me she can get some of the TOWIE crew along and is working on Joey Essex  8((()*/  Jackie has also agreed to do a Lady Godiva on her horse, Trigger, through Goldhanger for some publicity  8(>(( 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2016, 09:50:14 PM »
Good grief!!!!

Is that really the best they can muster?  Embarrassing for all concerned, I would suggest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiff_Newsagent_Three

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2008/sep/10/miscarriagesofjustice
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline sika

« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2016, 10:03:00 PM »
Thanks Myster.

Offline sika

« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2016, 10:10:32 PM »
Trood you mention Kate Adie.  Do you realise she was also adopted and attended boarding school?  I read her auto-bio 'The Kindness Of Strangers' where she tells that her adoptive parents told her she was adopted just before she departed for boarding school (akin to the SC and JB scenario).  Maybe something or nothing  &%+((£

May I remind you that a reply to the forums invitation to a debating session is still outstanding.  You seem pleasant and well mannered so I'm sure a reply is on your busy agenda.

PS Can Jackie P and myself (both fairly local) go on the p**s with you next week at the pub?  Are you meeting at The Chequers, Goldhanger?  Jackie assures me she can get some of the TOWIE crew along and is working on Joey Essex  8((()*/  Jackie has also agreed to do a Lady Godiva on her horse, Trigger, through Goldhanger for some publicity  8(>((
Just when you thought that the campaign group couldn't sink any lower.........Jackie Preece! A horse!! and one of the most dim witted morons from off the telly!!!

You couldn't make it up.....could you?

Offline adam

« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2016, 06:30:25 AM »
It seems that Trudie's youtube postings will just be news bulletins. Or interviews with people who support Bamber.

None of the evidence has been spoken about in her three videos.

Offline John

« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2016, 01:11:29 PM »
The latest episode of "Goldhanger Street" starring a Kate Adie manqué... * yawn*

FFS, Kate Adie in a war zone?    ...get me the sick bucket!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 01:25:47 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2016, 01:14:59 PM »
Good grief!!!!

Michael O'Brien spent 11 years in jail for a crime which he apparently didn't commit.  At the time of his arrest, O'Brien was a painter and decorator with no previous convictions, although on the night of the murder, as he admitted, he had been out stealing a car for a joyride.  Nice!   ...he and Mike Tesko should get on like a house on fire!

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2008/sep/10/miscarriagesofjustice

« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 01:21:42 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2016, 01:20:42 PM »
It seems that Trudie's youtube postings will just be news bulletins. Or interviews with people who support Bamber.

None of the evidence has been spoken about in her three videos.

Are we really surprised?  8)-)))
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 12:34:32 PM by John »

Offline adam

« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2016, 07:18:18 PM »

Are we really surprised?  8)-)))

At the end of the 7 minute video she said future weekly videos will be looking at pieces of the evidence.

But not just yet.

Offline Myster

« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2016, 07:23:57 PM »
At the end of the 7 minute video she said future weekly videos will be looking at pieces of the evidence.

But not just yet.

No good looking at any evidence if their agenda can't be challenged other than by private e-mail. Isn't it about time they took up Holly's offer for an open debate?

Offline adam

« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2016, 07:44:23 PM »
No good looking at any evidence if their agenda can't be challenged other than by private e-mail. Isn't it about time they took up Holly's offer for an open debate?

People can usually post replies underneath Youtube videos. Unless this option is blocked.

Surely the only way to get more supporters would be to post Youtube videos discrediting the evidence. Or making up new claims.  New viewers may take an interest.

Maybe the videos are just updates for current supporters.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 07:50:12 PM by adam »

Offline Myster

« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2016, 08:02:32 PM »
People can usually post replies underneath Youtube videos. Unless this option is blocked.

Surely the only way to get more supporters would be to post Youtube videos discrediting the evidence. Or making up new claims.  New viewer may take an interest.

Maybe the videos are just updates for current supporters.

As I see it, the main purpose of these CT table-talk videos is to get gullible members of the public to part with their cash without question or examination of alternative views. Sure, I know you can leave comments underneath but that's no substitute for a reasoned debate on a forum.

Offline puglove

« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2016, 09:18:44 PM »
Good grief!!!!

@)(++(*

Troods, this is really, REALLY bad - you'd have been better off borrowing Mike's Lav-cam. The last time I saw a video as awful as this, with dodgy-looking people in a muddy field, it was about dogging.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2016, 08:43:51 AM »
@)(++(*

Troods, this is really, REALLY bad - you'd have been better off borrowing Mike's Lav-cam. The last time I saw a video as awful as this, with dodgy-looking people in a muddy field, it was about dogging.

Apparently next weeks venue The Dog Inn pub in Trood's neck of the woods ironically has a small car park  8)-)))
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?