Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324244 times)

Offline Admin

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2016, 12:10:04 PM »
Apparently next weeks venue The Dog Inn pub in Trood's neck of the woods ironically has a small car park  8)-)))

Maybe the thread should have been called The Plough Inn or The Lonesome Sheepherder?

Offline John

« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2016, 12:35:13 PM »
Any response yet Holly?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 07:08:03 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2016, 05:32:57 PM »
Any response yet Holly?

Sadly not!  I will be disappointed if I don't at least receive a brief decline out of courtesy.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2016, 06:35:07 PM »
The invitation was to all members of the CT and sent via the OS copied to JB so I feel certain they must have received it and discussed.  Any debate could potentially be split quite evenly as they have 7 CT members.  Plus there's David1819, who tends to be pro JB or at least neutral, and myself.  Hopefully Anna and Eleanor could help moderate for a couple of hours.  They tend to be pro JB, or at least neutral, plus myself so that's 3 pro/neutral JB mods.  We could even place a restriction on participants so it doesn't get silly with a mass invasion from Blue and 'lurkers'.  In fact that would probably be the way to go ie just allow regular members to join in otherwise it could all end up very silly.  Anyway I think I'm getting a bit carried away as I doubt they will take up the offer.  Sadly due to the time difference Scipio will be fast asleep and unable to join in  8(0(*

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 01:37:55 AM by Admin »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2016, 07:10:42 PM »
The invitation was to all members of the CT and sent via the OS copied to JB so I feel certain they must have received it and discussed.  Any debate could potentially be split quite evenly as they have 7 CT members.  Plus there's David1819, who tends to be pro JB or at least neutral, and myself.  Hopefully Anna and Eleanor could help moderate for a couple of hours.  They tend to be pro JB, or at least neutral, plus myself so that's 3 pro/neutral JB mods.  We could even place a restriction on participants so it doesn't get silly with a mass invasion from Blue and 'lurkers'.  In fact that would probably be the way to go ie just allow regular members to join in otherwise it could all end up very silly.  Anyway I think I'm getting a bit carried away as I doubt they will take up the offer.  Sadly due to the time difference Scipio will be fast asleep and unable to join in  8(0(*

Haven't Anna and Eleanor got enough to do servicing the McCannics?

I don't think there's any chance of the CT joining as a group anyway, possibly individually but somehow doubt it. Debate/discussion doesn't fit in with their agenda.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline sika

« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2016, 08:12:40 AM »
Of the 7 you allude to, how many of these are men?

Offline adam

« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2016, 09:39:20 AM »
Not sure what the point of an open debate would be.

There are two forums, which anyone can post on, including CT members. Posters can also post on what the campaign team says or post on any new news received via the internet or Youtube.

A couple of hours is no where near enough time either.

Offline puglove

« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2016, 09:16:06 PM »
Of the 7 you allude to, how many of these are men?

Just the one.

(But he's called Pat.   8(8-)) )
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2016, 09:19:19 AM »
Just the one.

(But he's called Pat.   8(8-)) )

You've missed out Matt.  Matt Wall.  Matt and Pat  ?{)(**

Martin Ogram was a member of the CT but has disappeared  &%+((£  If Martin was to join in a mass debating session we would of course almost have an orgasm!

http://www.jeremybambertestimony.co.uk/martin

Why am I so base?   8)><(

Offline Myster

« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2016, 10:23:40 AM »
Because you're suffering from a serious case of MD syndrome, caused by an overabundance of sexy photos pinned on your bedroom wall, like this lot... http://www.jeremybambercampaign.co.uk/posters-for-universities
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2016, 11:34:26 AM »
Because you're suffering from a serious case of MD syndrome, caused by an overabundance of sexy photos pinned on your bedroom wall, like this lot... http://www.jeremybambercampaign.co.uk/posters-for-universities

Thanks Myster.  I haven't seen those before.  I guess the captions might attract the attention of students. 

The reality is that just about everyone under 45ish will have no idea who Jeremy Bamber is or have the faintest idea about The White House Farm murders.  Although I know the case is actually covered within the 'A' level law syllabus.  Most over 45 will have long forgotten about it.  And those who haven't will only know the most basic details.  Most people lead busy lives with many commitments and don't have the time or inclination to concern themselves with a potential MoJ.  They will simply trust the system. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2016, 12:35:21 PM »
Not sure what the point of an open debate would be.

There are two forums, which anyone can post on, including CT members. Posters can also post on what the campaign team says or post on any new news received via the internet or Youtube.

A couple of hours is no where near enough time either.
Perhaps you will be kind enough then to make yourself available to meet and greet and take the coats?  And help me sort out the refreshments? 8)-)))

Martin did post on Blue but his posts were all based on what imo are simply errors in paperwork: phone logs,  two bodies in kitchen, SC (and June) on bed etc.  He also had an intensely irritating habit of wanting to label everyone either pro guilt or pro innocence and seemed to take great offence when Caroline changed her mind.  He objected having a pro guilt admin on a pro innocence forum!  @)(++(*  Frankly I found him as irritating as Gladys and I suspect the feeling was/is mutual.

Personally I think the CT entering into forum debates would be a good thing.  This will enable them and us to test the strength of their arguments.  After all if they can't get past posters on a forum they aint goona be passing the CCRC/CoA.  I appreciate they may have access to privileged info which they are unable to share but that shouldn't be a problem since members only have access to whatever is in the public domain.  It will also help with donations ie if others can see strength in their arguments and where any monies are likely to go in terms of services, forensic testing etc. 

Yes agreed if you're allowed to create thousands of threads covering your "mountain of circumstantial evidence" and your "forensic library"  8((()*/  I think the idea is we have one session lasting about 2 hours with a set number of pre-agreed threads.  Dependent on how it goes we can arrange further sessions.  Hopefully you will join in Adam if the CT accept our invitation? 

Offline adam

« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2016, 12:55:50 PM »
I have found some more forensic evidence today. Regarding the bible. With a touch of circumstantial evidence.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2016, 01:35:44 PM »
I hope I'm not sounding overly critical but the following is the sort of thing that concerns me with the CT.  On the front page of the website they have a number of vids.  One contains info re the CT's claim that NB called EP.  They highlight the discrepancy in SC's age on the two logs: 26 yoa and 27 yoa.  Another vid contains info re the estate of N & J Bamber Ltd (I believe the presenter is Martin who when posting on Blue made a big thing about the phone logs eg discrepancy in SC's age) where the presenter/Martin states SC was 27 yoa when she died.  When in fact she was 28 yoa!!!!! 

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu6L4Kvql9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YppVCocVbI

Fair enough we all make mistakes and this will hopefully prove the point especially where information is relayed second hand eg P C West to Malcolm Bonnet.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2016, 01:44:22 PM »
I have found some more forensic evidence today. Regarding the bible. With a touch of circumstantial evidence.

I'm sure you don't need any encouragement from me to start a thread!  We don't mind you creating new threads so long as you check beforehand that there aren't existing ones to add to  8((()*/