Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324292 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2016, 02:09:43 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu6L4Kvql9s

Fair enough we all make mistakes and this will hopefully prove the point especially where information is relayed second hand eg P C West to Malcolm Bonnet.

Isn't it odd that a woman's sexy voice can lull you into believing anything!

As for the CT joining the debate... just saw one of these zooming past my window >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline adam

« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2016, 02:24:20 PM »
I'm sure you don't need any encouragement from me to start a thread!  We don't mind you creating new threads so long as you check beforehand that there aren't existing ones to add to  8((()*/

I didn't mention creating a thread. But I might on this issue.

Offline Admin

« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2016, 01:44:05 AM »
Too many awkward questions for the Campaign team to answer unfortunately on a live forum.  Always best to hide behind a youtube video and in that way avoid extreme embarassment.

Watch out for the next exciting episode later today.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 11:52:09 AM by Admin »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2016, 08:47:46 AM »
Too many awkward questions for the Campaign team to answer unfortunately on a live forum.  Always best to hide behind a youtube video and in that way avoid extreme embarassment.

Watch out for the next exciting episode later today.

If they were running for election they would need to stand up in a live debate and sell their vision/policies to the electorate.  Debating on an internet forum is much easier since you have time to think about the response and check it through before posting.

Maybe we should give them a little time to think it through.  I can understand their reluctance if they think they will be not be given a fair hearing and simply shot down in flames!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2016, 03:18:58 PM »

Here is this weeks weekly instalment. I suppose they have to embrace the cake baking stunt.

Reading out a blog from Bamber which anyone can read for themselves, is a bit pointless.

But anyway, some people who lied are going to do some jail time then. Nice big kitchen, but the cake looks a bit too sweet.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 04:04:16 PM by Myster »

Offline Myster

« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2016, 04:07:09 PM »
Grrrr, Trudi in fighting mood... ooh, she don't half sound nowt!  8()(((@#

Why have these supporters always got cast-offs from WHF in the background? - first it was Tesko with the Welsh Dresser, now it's Trudi with the AGA.

Nice bit of Vivaldi though. 8((()*/

Offline puglove

« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2016, 05:08:19 PM »

Here is this weeks weekly instalment. I suppose they have to embrace the cake baking stunt.

Reading out a blog from Bamber which anyone can read for themselves, is a bit pointless.

But anyway, some people who lied are going to do some jail time then. Nice big kitchen, but the cake looks a bit too sweet.

Ho ho!! People have "loyed and loyed and loyed" apparently! Then the camera zooms in on her bosoms!

It really is all about the Benjamins!    8(0(*
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2016, 09:59:31 PM »

A fruit cake would be more appropriate.   

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2016, 09:33:09 AM »
I thought this weeks venue for Trudi's 'Vlog' was a pub?

Who are these Vlogs aimed at and how do they monitor the traffic?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2016, 11:28:20 AM »

Peggy Mitchell threw them out of the Queen Vic for being drunk and deceitful.

You, me and another 190 (that's 0.00033% of the UK population who use the , i.e. 57 million)... so it must be extremely influential.

We want

Offline Admin

« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2016, 11:51:25 AM »

She obviously got confused between her kitchen in Hereford and the Queen Vic.  Not surprising really given her confusion over Jeremy Bambers guilt.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 10:20:22 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2016, 04:50:16 PM »
She obviously got confused between her kitchen in Hereford and the Queen Vic.  Not surprising really given her confusion over Jeremy Bambers guilt.

lol
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2016, 06:48:32 PM »
Peggy Mitchell threw them out of the Queen Vic for being drunk and deceitful.

You, me and another 190 (that's 0.00033% of the UK population who use the , i.e. 57 million)... so it must be extremely influential.

We want

Yes I overlooked that YouTube keeps a record of times viewed.  All Vlogs currently under well under 200 views  &%+((£  I'm afraid to say, as it stands, interest/awareness of JB's case is very low.  Population of UK as at 2013 = 64.1 million.

Offline Myster

« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2016, 06:56:41 PM »
Yes I overlooked that YouTube keeps a record of times viewed.  All Vlogs currently under well under 200 views  &%+((£  I'm afraid to say, as it stands, interest/awareness of JB's case is very low.  Population of UK as at 2013 = 64.1 million.

The 57 million comes from the number of people who have access to the internet using any device, such as phone, tablet, PC, etc.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2016, 07:15:24 PM »
The 57 million comes from the number of people who have access to the internet using any device, such as phone, tablet, PC, etc.

Yes, thanks.  I was just comparing with UK population as a whole.  Any which way you crunch the numbers interest/awareness is virtually non-existent and I can't see that changing unless JB's case gets to CoA, retrial or his conviction is quashed.