Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324247 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #165 on: January 25, 2016, 02:48:23 PM »
I know who I would rather have supporting me if I had to choose between Trudi or Mike? 

Whether we agree with all, some or none of the CT/OS I think most will agree it's a vast improvement on Mike and 'The Jeremy Bamber Forum'!

The Campaign team website and Mike allege almost the same exact things including tales of the raid team using the crime scene for training.  Mike is worse in that he wants personal aggrandizement and elevates himself to a witness.  Ie he claimed her personally saw photos of Sheila in the kitchen and on the bed and even stole on eof the photos and mailed the to Jeremy.  It amazes me that some people actually believe him and give him credence at all in anything.  The only use he serves at all is in providing documents. His interpretation of those documents and everything else he spouts is worthless the raw documents help provide some answers.  Many of these documents the Campaign team would rather not have people see mind you because they help to refute their nonsense.

Being asked to choose between the campaign team and Mike is like being asked to choose between getting half your foot cut off and 3 quarters.   Both options suck, one sucks only slightly less. The bakeoff was one of the dumbest things I ever heard of so far as trying to help someone convicted. People were asking if it was too tasteless and other things along those lines.  I just found it dumb and wondered how someone could conceive something so stupid and pointless. If one was told they had to live off the difference between the Campaign team and Mike he/she might as well just bend over and kiss his/her butt goodbye.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #166 on: January 25, 2016, 08:21:24 PM »
The Campaign team website and Mike allege almost the same exact things including tales of the raid team using the crime scene for training.  Mike is worse in that he wants personal aggrandizement and elevates himself to a witness.  Ie he claimed her personally saw photos of Sheila in the kitchen and on the bed and even stole on eof the photos and mailed the to Jeremy.  It amazes me that some people actually believe him and give him credence at all in anything.  The only use he serves at all is in providing documents. His interpretation of those documents and everything else he spouts is worthless the raw documents help provide some answers.  Many of these documents the Campaign team would rather not have people see mind you because they help to refute their nonsense.

Being asked to choose between the campaign team and Mike is like being asked to choose between getting half your foot cut off and 3 quarters.   Both options suck, one sucks only slightly less. The bakeoff was one of the dumbest things I ever heard of so far as trying to help someone convicted. People were asking if it was too tasteless and other things along those lines.  I just found it dumb and wondered how someone could conceive something so stupid and pointless. If one was told they had to live off the difference between the Campaign team and Mike he/she might as well just bend over and kiss his/her butt goodbye.
I met a compatriot of yours on the Injustice Anywhere forum.  He was very involved with the Knox/Sollecito case and was interested in having a look at JB's case.  Based on what he knew he was inclined to see JB as innocent but wanted to see all available info incl all SoC photos before committing himself further.  Scipio I am sure you will tell me if he did he would find JB guilty as charged!

http://injusticeinperugia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/grassroots-organization-that-helped.html

Can there be any reason JB/CT want to withhold documents and photos?  I understand it is possible to deal with SoC photos and images sensitively so as not to upset and cause offence to anyone.  With regard to the twins I can't even see how photos/images would be necessary since it seems clear they were shot in their beds asleep unlike the other victims.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 08:27:52 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #167 on: January 25, 2016, 08:57:58 PM »
I met a compatriot of yours on the Injustice Anywhere forum.  He was very involved with the Knox/Sollecito case and was interested in having a look at JB's case.  Based on what he knew he was inclined to see JB as innocent but wanted to see all available info incl all SoC photos before committing himself further.  Scipio I am sure you will tell me if he did he would find JB guilty as charged!

http://injusticeinperugia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/grassroots-organization-that-helped.html

Can there be any reason JB/CT want to withhold documents and photos?  I understand it is possible to deal with SoC photos and images sensitively so as not to upset and cause offence to anyone.  With regard to the twins I can't even see how photos/images would be necessary since it seems clear they were shot in their beds asleep unlike the other victims.

The Knox prosecution was not a close call. They caught the guy who did it so thoroughly that it is absurd they kept her in custody after Guede was proved the killer.  Moore was right about her being innocent but it didn't take all that much to figure it out.

The CT is all about propaganda.  When people have access to the documents their lies and distortions are easy to see. Thus they have a strong motive to keep the documents from being released to the public.  It is easy to deceive the ignorant but not rational people who are fully informed.

Jeremy likes some of that propaganda and so likewise doesn't want the documents released.  The defense and campaign team talked about fully releasing the CCRC decisions but changed their mind and refused to.  Why?  Because he lost!  Why would they go through the trouble and expense of releasing it just so people can ready how his claims got rejected?  There is nothing in it for him to do so and it even could make him look more poorly. 

It would be like a teacher posting everyone's grades on a report so everyone knew you got an F and you then deciding to share your report with others so they can read all the comments from your teacher and see just how bad it was. Why would one choose to suffer further humiliation?

In some instances Mike has released things and lied about what they said hoping people would believe him instead of his eyes.  In other instances he released things for one purpose but failed to realize other information in the that ended up hurting his claims. 

Jeremy and the Campaign team avoid such by not releasing documents or doing so in an extremely limited fashion.

The natural order of things is not to release evidence unless legally obligated and compelled. 

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Myster

« Reply #168 on: January 25, 2016, 09:30:56 PM »
Mike's disgusting - Troods makes naff videos and is always begging for money to help a child murderer.

Six and two threes.

"Hope you enjoyed it!" - she keeps reminding everybody.  How can you possibly enjoy anything spoken or written about Jeremy Bamber!!?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #169 on: January 25, 2016, 09:34:17 PM »
For forensic tests...what forensic tests?

Precisely!  &%+((£

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #170 on: January 25, 2016, 11:13:13 PM »

Lol.  So where do I fit in?  Go on flatter me and say I'm like getting a few toes cut off  @)(++(*
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #171 on: January 26, 2016, 01:21:12 PM »
Holly, they clearly aren't interested in debating the Jeremy Bamber case in publc, the fact that Bamber himself hasn't even bothered to acknowledge your kind invitation speaks volumes.

As far as I can make out this latest incentive is more about Trudi than it is about Jeremy Bamber.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 12:44:22 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #172 on: January 26, 2016, 04:29:21 PM »
Holly, they clearly aren't interested in debating the Jeremy Bamber case in publc, the fact that Bamber himself hasn't even bothered to acknowledge your kind invitation speaks volumes.

As far as I can make out this latest incentive is more about Trudi than it is about Jeremy Bamber.

I haven't heard from JB since the beginning of the year.  No acknowledgment whatsoever of the invitation to the CT to join in a debate. 

Why not make all docs available on the OS.  Sure many lay people will probably misunderstand, misinterpret but it doesn't really matter as only experts meeting the criteria of expert witness will have any sway.  If such and such said JB was a horrible man blah, blah who cares it's not going to change anything either way.  I can understand JB/CT not wanting to release SoC sensitive photos/images but other than that I want to see everything pleeze!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 12:44:40 PM by John »

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #173 on: January 26, 2016, 06:12:22 PM »
I haven't heard from JB since the beginning of the year.  No acknowledgment whatsoever of the invitation to the CT to join in a debate. 

Why not make all docs available on the OS.  Sure many lay people will probably misunderstand, misinterpret but it doesn't really matter as only experts meeting the criteria of expert witness will have any sway.  If such and such said JB was a horrible man blah, blah who cares it's not going to change anything either way.  I can understand JB/CT not wanting to release SoC sensitive photos/images but other than that I want to see everything pleeze!

I'm no fan of Jeremy as you know but what would be his motivation to give the public access to everything?  He cares about himself not the public having access to everything in the case.

Offline John

« Reply #174 on: January 26, 2016, 07:18:46 PM »

I know you have tried long and hard in an attempt to open up a new front in the Bamber case Holly but does it not frustrate you that the guy himself doesn't seemingly give a shit?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 12:44:50 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #175 on: January 27, 2016, 09:01:58 AM »
It's all about selfies... anything but open debate!

https://twitter.com/Bambertweets/status/692081131714416640?ref_src=twsrc

Offline puglove

« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2016, 11:04:06 AM »
It's all about selfies... anything but open debate!

https://twitter.com/Bambertweets/status/692081131714416640?ref_src=twsrc

Oh blimey.   8(8-))

I love Susan Penhaligon, she was gorgeous in Bouquet of Barbed Wire. I wonder why she's doing this?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #177 on: January 27, 2016, 04:13:57 PM »
Oh blimey.   8(8-))

I love Susan Penhaligon, she was gorgeous in Bouquet of Barbed Wire. I wonder why she's doing this?

That prog wreaked havoc with my adolescent hormones.  I'm not sure who I fancied most Gavin or Peter.  Peter was old enough to be my grandfather!  I was allowed to stay up and watch it as it was on a Fri sadly not the case for Rock Follies which was on a Wednesday  8)><(

I wonder if the connection with Susan Penhaligon is in any way linked to the actor Don Hawkins who SC dated?  Susan and Don both featured in the 70's tv series 'Seven Faces of Women'?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #178 on: January 27, 2016, 05:16:04 PM »
Susan features on the 'Patrons and Supporters' page of the OS.

I wonder if Susan Penhaligon is the same Susan who posted on Blue?  Perhaps not as I think Blue Susan changed stance.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 05:25:36 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Myster

« Reply #179 on: January 27, 2016, 05:30:50 PM »
Susan features on the 'Patrons and Supporters' page of the OS.

I wonder if Susan Penhaligon is the same Susan who posted on Blue?  Perhaps not as I think Blue Susan changed stance.

Susan lives in Scotland... the other Susan doesn't