Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324242 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #180 on: January 27, 2016, 06:11:23 PM »
That prog wreaked havoc with my adolescent hormones.  I'm not sure who I fancied most Gavin or Peter.  Peter was old enough to be my grandfather!  I was allowed to stay up and watch it as it was on a Fri sadly not the case for Rock Follies which was on a Wednesday  8)><(

I wonder if the connection with Susan Penhaligon is in any way linked to the actor Don Hawkins who SC dated?  Susan and Don both featured in the 70's tv series 'Seven Faces of Women'?

I only watched the first episode of BoBW because Frank Finlay was a local lad made good (as was Robert Shaw)... any more and it would have bored the pants off me.

Bit of a tenuous link between SP and DH there, Holly.  You're going back 41 years to 1974!... although there was probably one between SC and DH (if you believe the News of the World)... http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=4436.0
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #181 on: January 27, 2016, 06:24:37 PM »
Susan features on the 'Patrons and Supporters' page of the OS.

I wonder if Susan Penhaligon is the same Susan who posted on Blue?  Perhaps not as I think Blue Susan changed stance.

You think that Susan Penhaligon might be susan ingham?????

Holl, have you been ripping a bong?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #182 on: January 27, 2016, 06:30:35 PM »
I only watched the first episode of BoBW because Frank Finlay was a local lad made good (as was Robert Shaw)... any more and it would have bored the pants off me.

Bit of a tenuous link between SP and DH there, Holly.  You're going back 41 years to 1974!... although there was probably one between SC and DH (if you believe the News of the World)... http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=4436.0

CAL makes several references to Don's relationship with SC.  He provided a WS dated 8th Oct '85.  Don and Susan worked together on a tv series so maybe they became friends and hung out together in London and somehow, somewhere they met SC.  They may even have met JB.     
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2016, 06:31:16 PM »
You think that Susan Penhaligon might be susan ingham?????

Holl, have you been ripping a bong?

No  8)--))
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #184 on: January 27, 2016, 06:35:55 PM »
I'm no fan of Jeremy as you know but what would be his motivation to give the public access to everything?  He cares about himself not the public having access to everything in the case.

I'm no fan of JB's either! 

The poster I mentioned the other day on the Injustice Anywhere forum who provided support on the Knox/Sollecito case said it would be a good idea to have all material released and have many eyes pore over it or words to this effect.  He obviously has a proven track record working these cases so I took on board his comments.

Offline Myster

« Reply #185 on: January 27, 2016, 07:38:58 PM »
CAL makes several references to Don's relationship with SC.  He provided a WS dated 8th Oct '85.  Don and Susan worked together on a tv series so maybe they became friends and hung out together in London and somehow, somewhere they met SC.  They may even have met JB.   

Donald Hawkins was of a different opinion than it seems Susan Penhaligon is now...

Don Hawkins declared that his former girlfriend ‘didn’t have the manual dexterity to handle a gun. I remember that she had trouble opening a can of beans with the tin opener.’  It crossed his mind that Sheila might have returned to the troubled state of mind she was in when she had rung him from hospital, but felt she was incapable of violence nonetheless. (Donald Hawkins, w/s, 8 October 1985).

Lee, Carol Ann. The Murders at White House Farm: Jeremy Bamber and the killing of his family. The definitive investigation. (pp. 201-202). Pan Macmillan.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #186 on: January 27, 2016, 07:48:04 PM »
Donald Hawkins was of a different opinion than it seems Susan Penhaligon is now...

Don Hawkins declared that his former girlfriend ‘didn’t have the manual dexterity to handle a gun. I remember that she had trouble opening a can of beans with the tin opener.’  It crossed his mind that Sheila might have returned to the troubled state of mind she was in when she had rung him from hospital, but felt she was incapable of violence nonetheless. (Donald Hawkins, w/s, 8 October 1985).

Lee, Carol Ann. The Murders at White House Farm: Jeremy Bamber and the killing of his family. The definitive investigation. (pp. 201-202). Pan Macmillan.

Oh dear, your "bites" out of CAL have convinced me that I must have sped read -or should that be speed read(ed)- at a rate so fast that I missed a lot out. Back to the book, I think.

Offline puglove

« Reply #187 on: January 27, 2016, 11:17:06 PM »

Ooh er, Robert Shaw was such an edgy genius. He was totally crazy in A Man For All Seasons. But so right. I love that film. Leo McKern and John Hurt were perfect.

I love Leo McKern. I've just named a pup after him.

I'll get my coat.     8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2016, 03:45:42 PM »
I'm no fan of JB's either! 

The poster I mentioned the other day on the Injustice Anywhere forum who provided support on the Knox/Sollecito case said it would be a good idea to have all material released and have many eyes pore over it or words to this effect.  He obviously has a proven track record working these cases so I took on board his comments.

That person either incorrectly assumes he is innocent and that there might be something in the evidence to prove that or simply wants the information like we do and wishes they would publish it.

Publishing all the evidence in this case including the COLP Report, all the COLP interview documents not released so far and the parts of the Dickinson report that even Mike doesn't dare publish will simply refute a lot of the BS made by Jeremy supporters and make it even more obvious he is guilty. If they publish things Jeremy received that his supporters want to pretend the police are concealing that will prove them liars and take away their whole fictional BS about there being evidence of innocence that police are hiding.

If being paid to represent Jeremy I would not advise Jeremy to go through the expense and effort of publishing everything it would not help him at all.  Legal minds already combed through the evidence came up with the best BS arguments they could try to make on the basis of such and those efforts still failed miserably. The notion the public will find something is nonsense.  The public didn't find anything in the Knox case the lawyers did and even pointed out the problems in the trial.  The judges ignored common sense and facts to irrationally declare them guilty.  The initial acquittal made that clear and this angered a panel of appellate judges who demanded she be convicted and sent it for a retrial because they wanted the pretense that the prosecution and trial was not a total sham. Those judges were humiliated when a more senior body of judges effectively ruled they were wrong as well as the initial trial court and acquitted Sollecitto and Knox outright. The same arguments made to the Court of Cassation were made at trial it is just that the Court of Cassation faced such evidence instead of ignoring it and making up nonsense.

US going through all the documents will not help Jeremy at all we want to go through them for our own benefit not his and it would be for our own benefit it would not help him at all.  The notion something is hiding in the documents that lawyers missed which proves him innocent is not at all credible.  The notion police would create let alone keep documents which prove evidence was planted and that Jeremy is innocent is as ludicrous as Mike's most outrageous claims. It's a pipedream that there is something in the mountain of documents Jeremy has that could prove he is innocent.  The documents will just make even more clear why the government thinks Jeremy is guilty that offers no benefit to him.   

Nor does the CCRC's rejection help him so he won't release it in full even though I wish the UK were like the US and such were a public record which the government had to make available to all not just the appellant.

I can't fault Jeremy for not releasing everything.  His detractors will simply use it to prove his campaign team to be a bunch of liars and sift through it to find even more evidence to point to regarding his guilt. His supporters already looked through and cherry picked what they could fathom using to help him and only released those claims as opposed to everything which can be used to hurt him instead.

A website for killer Dennis Dechaine posted the transcripts from the trial as well as most of the briefs and other filings.  Instead of having to pay to have access to everything it was posted.  If one reads through everything it hurts Dechaine instead of helping him because you see how many lies he told and all the evidence that is against him and how it is impossible someone else committed the murders and framed him.  His supporters believe delusional things to try to pretend he was framed by the real killer.  Posting all the evidence proves they are delusional and that he is guilty.  I don't think Jeremy posting everything would benefit him anymore than such aided Dechaine. Reading the testimony it is clear Dechaine came off very bad on the witness stand and lied both on the stand as well as to police when they first encountered him.  He made up a ridiculous story about buying drugs in a bathroom among other things.

But even worse his own testimony ruled out the nonsense his supporters were spewing.  To make things short he kidnapped a girl, left a receipt with his name behind int he driveway of the house he kidnapped her from, tied and gagged her using his rope and bandana, raped and killed her by strangling her with his scarf several hundred feet from his truck, buried her in a shallow grave in deep brush then walked the wrong way and got lost in the woods. Some people tried to help him find his truck but left him with police. He knew police would find the body near his truck so lied saying he left his keys in the truck and hid his keys in the police car so that if they found the body then he could say someone else stole his truck and used it.

His supporters maintain someone else stole his truck to kidnap her, dumped the receipt int he driveway to frame him and used the items from the truck to kill her and left her body near the truck in further efforts to frame him.  She was kidnapped around 1PM and a witness saw Dechaine's truck leaving the scene.  The receipt was found in the driveway at 3PM.  So this means the killer would have to have stolen his truck very early in order to be able to plant the evidence, use it to kinap her, use his belongings from the truck to bind/kill her and then bury her body near it.  Yet his own trial testimony was that he parked it for the last time around 6PM and then could not locate it again after this time. 

It's not possible for someone to steal his truck after 6pm and go back in time and plant the receipt so it could be found at 3PM.  So his own website blows the nonsense claims of his supporters right out of the water.  In the meantime you learn about how he initially told police he had been no where near the road where the girl was kidnapped from but soon after described the house the girl was kidnapped from to police (thus proving he had been there because how else could he describe it) and claimed he pulled into the driveway to turn around and take a leak nearby and this must be how his receipt fell out in the driveway.  The more you read the worse it gets.

If Jeremy's interrogations had not been published we would not have known about several lies he told or several changes in his accounts to police.  These din't help him they hurt him.  Ignorance is a best friend to propagandists.

His Campaign Team relies on ignorance and it would be sheer folly to release all the documents.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #189 on: January 28, 2016, 05:09:25 PM »
That person either incorrectly assumes he is innocent and that there might be something in the evidence to prove that or simply wants the information like we do and wishes they would publish it.

Publishing all the evidence in this case including the COLP Report, all the COLP interview documents not released so far and the parts of the Dickinson report that even Mike doesn't dare publish will simply refute a lot of the BS made by Jeremy supporters and make it even more obvious he is guilty. If they publish things Jeremy received that his supporters want to pretend the police are concealing that will prove them liars and take away their whole fictional BS about there being evidence of innocence that police are hiding.

If being paid to represent Jeremy I would not advise Jeremy to go through the expense and effort of publishing everything it would not help him at all.  Legal minds already combed through the evidence came up with the best BS arguments they could try to make on the basis of such and those efforts still failed miserably. The notion the public will find something is nonsense.  The public didn't find anything in the Knox case the lawyers did and even pointed out the problems in the trial.  The judges ignored common sense and facts to irrationally declare them guilty.  The initial acquittal made that clear and this angered a panel of appellate judges who demanded she be convicted and sent it for a retrial because they wanted the pretense that the prosecution and trial was not a total sham. Those judges were humiliated when a more senior body of judges effectively ruled they were wrong as well as the initial trial court and acquitted Sollecitto and Knox outright. The same arguments made to the Court of Cassation were made at trial it is just that the Court of Cassation faced such evidence instead of ignoring it and making up nonsense.

US going through all the documents will not help Jeremy at all we want to go through them for our own benefit not his and it would be for our own benefit it would not help him at all.  The notion something is hiding in the documents that lawyers missed which proves him innocent is not at all credible.  The notion police would create let alone keep documents which prove evidence was planted and that Jeremy is innocent is as ludicrous as Mike's most outrageous claims. It's a pipedream that there is something in the mountain of documents Jeremy has that could prove he is innocent.  The documents will just make even more clear why the government thinks Jeremy is guilty that offers no benefit to him.   

Nor does the CCRC's rejection help him so he won't release it in full even though I wish the UK were like the US and such were a public record which the government had to make available to all not just the appellant.

I can't fault Jeremy for not releasing everything.  His detractors will simply use it to prove his campaign team to be a bunch of liars and sift through it to find even more evidence to point to regarding his guilt. His supporters already looked through and cherry picked what they could fathom using to help him and only released those claims as opposed to everything which can be used to hurt him instead.

A website for killer Dennis Dechaine posted the transcripts from the trial as well as most of the briefs and other filings.  Instead of having to pay to have access to everything it was posted.  If one reads through everything it hurts Dechaine instead of helping him because you see how many lies he told and all the evidence that is against him and how it is impossible someone else committed the murders and framed him.  His supporters believe delusional things to try to pretend he was framed by the real killer.  Posting all the evidence proves they are delusional and that he is guilty.  I don't think Jeremy posting everything would benefit him anymore than such aided Dechaine. Reading the testimony it is clear Dechaine came off very bad on the witness stand and lied both on the stand as well as to police when they first encountered him.  He made up a ridiculous story about buying drugs in a bathroom among other things.

But even worse his own testimony ruled out the nonsense his supporters were spewing.  To make things short he kidnapped a girl, left a receipt with his name behind int he driveway of the house he kidnapped her from, tied and gagged her using his rope and bandana, raped and killed her by strangling her with his scarf several hundred feet from his truck, buried her in a shallow grave in deep brush then walked the wrong way and got lost in the woods. Some people tried to help him find his truck but left him with police. He knew police would find the body near his truck so lied saying he left his keys in the truck and hid his keys in the police car so that if they found the body then he could say someone else stole his truck and used it.

His supporters maintain someone else stole his truck to kidnap her, dumped the receipt int he driveway to frame him and used the items from the truck to kill her and left her body near the truck in further efforts to frame him.  She was kidnapped around 1PM and a witness saw Dechaine's truck leaving the scene.  The receipt was found in the driveway at 3PM.  So this means the killer would have to have stolen his truck very early in order to be able to plant the evidence, use it to kinap her, use his belongings from the truck to bind/kill her and then bury her body near it.  Yet his own trial testimony was that he parked it for the last time around 6PM and then could not locate it again after this time. 

It's not possible for someone to steal his truck after 6pm and go back in time and plant the receipt so it could be found at 3PM.  So his own website blows the nonsense claims of his supporters right out of the water.  In the meantime you learn about how he initially told police he had been no where near the road where the girl was kidnapped from but soon after described the house the girl was kidnapped from to police (thus proving he had been there because how else could he describe it) and claimed he pulled into the driveway to turn around and take a leak nearby and this must be how his receipt fell out in the driveway.  The more you read the worse it gets.

If Jeremy's interrogations had not been published we would not have known about several lies he told or several changes in his accounts to police.  These din't help him they hurt him.  Ignorance is a best friend to propagandists.

His Campaign Team relies on ignorance and it would be sheer folly to release all the documents.

As far as I am aware the CT have set up an electronic document storage and retrieval system which includes all case related documents.  Whether this should be made publicly available as an add-on to the OS I don't know.  I doubt very much whether there is anything anywhere that is either harmful or helpful to JB's case.  Simply a load of docs that can be interpreted in many ways.  The only docs that are relevant imo are those drawn up by expert witnesses such as Dr Vanezis, Dr Ferguson and lab staff at FSS. 

As far as I can see there's no firm evidence JB lied. 

Legal minds are far from the be all and end all.  What do a bunch of UK based lawyers no about firearms, psychology, pathology?  WHF was a crime scene like no other witnessed in the UK and most, if not all, were out of their depth in terms of training and experience. 

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2016, 06:15:15 PM »
As far as I am aware the CT have set up an electronic document storage and retrieval system which includes all case related documents.  Whether this should be made publicly available as an add-on to the OS I don't know.  I doubt very much whether there is anything anywhere that is either harmful or helpful to JB's case.  Simply a load of docs that can be interpreted in many ways.  The only docs that are relevant imo are those drawn up by expert witnesses such as Dr Vanezis, Dr Ferguson and lab staff at FSS. 

As far as I can see there's no firm evidence JB lied. 

Legal minds are far from the be all and end all.  What do a bunch of UK based lawyers no about firearms, psychology, pathology?  WHF was a crime scene like no other witnessed in the UK and most, if not all, were out of their depth in terms of training and experience.

You don't think it is harmful to Jeremy's cause to release documents that detail every allegation and detail in full why police say he did it?  The more details of why the more guilty he looks.  I think that it is a horrible idea from the defense standpoint to release it all.

Lawyers know a lot about many different topics because we have to.  In order to be able to cross examine expert witnesses we have to seek out our own training to be able to comprehend it.  That is sometimes achieved by research sometimes by consulting our own experts.  Jeremy's lawyers had experts go over it some of whom did not testify and I think this actually helps illustrate my point.

Why didn't they have Lincoln testify?  Lincoln rejected the notion that the blood could be a mixture.  Moreover, he found group A blood on 8 baffles and also near the opening.  He assessed the blood near the opening could only have come from Sheila.   They knew their own witness could hurt Jeremy so failed to call him.  Indeed if they called him he would have refuted the very argument they made to the jury of it possibly being a mixture.

In the same way they chose not to reveal such to the jury because it went against their arguments, Jeremy supporters don't want everything released.  The COA learned about Lincoln and even used some of his work in support of their ruling.  Why would Jeremy or his supporters want everything out there so that detractors could select from it to bolster their case against Jeremy /use such to refute the arguments made by the campaign team?  I see no benefit from release possible only the potential to harm.

The lawyers already went over every angle possible with experts and that is how they came up with the limited crap they argued on appeal.  With the exception of testing the hair/head GSR samples if they still existed there is really no avenue to pursue forensically.  It seems they do not exist anymore though so that it even a dead end.

Post conviction reviews of the evidence hurt Jeremy instead of helping because they realized Sheila was dragged flat very soon after she was killed and very shortly after being dragged flat thus her blood was still wet, the Bible was placed in a pool of blood that formed after she was moved flat. Vanezis missed such and so did the lab apparently.  Sometimes that happens. One case in our law school defense clinic an additional witness was found who fingered the convict.  Those are the risks you take in having things re-examined. Since we dropped helping him such wasn't publicly released. If people want to push it and get everything they will find out the bad though.

If you find helpful evidence then you release that particular evidence you don't say here read everything and take special note of this little bit of positive evidence...

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

david1819

« Reply #191 on: January 28, 2016, 06:50:09 PM »

How can you be so sure of that if you have not seen the content?

I know the Campaign team have some of the Dickenson interview notes because they quote from them.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #192 on: January 28, 2016, 07:26:14 PM »
How can you be so sure of that if you have not seen the content?

I know the Campaign team have some of the Dickenson interview notes because they quote from them.

Mike has refused to release the re-investigation and trial sections. The rest of the report was posted, why won't he post these sections?  They would detail the dates things were conveyed to police in September and detail when things were tested and thus refute many of Mike's lies that is why.

The Campaign cherry picks selected passages from anything they want.  Most of the time thy don't quote at all they just give their own rendition of what something says and list the document as the source but don't post the document so you can't check.  If you could go read it yourself you can see they distorted.

A perfect example of this is that Mike (until the last month where he has sort of waffled) and the Campaign Team assert Jeapes saw the Anschutz in the bedroom window though it is clear from her statement and others that she was at the containment side on the kitchen side of the house and was referring to the boxroom window. By posting her statement this enabled people to see their claim was wrong.  Prior to this all the public has was the assertion of the CT and Mike that her statement said such. 

Publishing statements first hand allows people to fact check their claims and even eliminates any need to pay attention to how the Campaign Team characterizes anything.  If we can read everything for ourselves we don't need them at all. Mike has tried to remain relevant with claims that he personally saw photos and did things with the defense and knows more than the documents even state.  He elevates himself to a participant in many ways. That was his way to still try to be important after his releases made him insignificant and of course he says he has more and he teases people with offers to post but often doesn't follow through. 

david1819

« Reply #193 on: January 28, 2016, 09:32:00 PM »
Mike has refused to release the re-investigation and trial sections. The rest of the report was posted, why won't he post these sections?  They would detail the dates things were conveyed to police in September and detail when things were tested and thus refute many of Mike's lies that is why.

To prove this allegation you will have to A prove mike has those documents in his possession and then B prove he is aware he has them and understands the content.

The Campaign cherry picks selected passages from anything they want.  Most of the time thy don't quote at all they just give their own rendition of what something says and list the document as the source but don't post the document so you can't check.  If you could go read it yourself you can see they distorted.

If the Campaign team has proof to refute their own claims that would mean they are stupid. The likes of Andrew Hunter, Michael O'Brien and Flo Krause are not stupid people so if what you are saying is true then they are deliberately misleading the public, a rather bold accusation to make.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #194 on: January 28, 2016, 10:32:35 PM »
You don't think it is harmful to Jeremy's cause to release documents that detail every allegation and detail in full why police say he did it?  The more details of why the more guilty he looks.  I think that it is a horrible idea from the defense standpoint to release it all.

Lawyers know a lot about many different topics because we have to.  In order to be able to cross examine expert witnesses we have to seek out our own training to be able to comprehend it.  That is sometimes achieved by research sometimes by consulting our own experts.  Jeremy's lawyers had experts go over it some of whom did not testify and I think this actually helps illustrate my point.

Why didn't they have Lincoln testify?  Lincoln rejected the notion that the blood could be a mixture.  Moreover, he found group A blood on 8 baffles and also near the opening.  He assessed the blood near the opening could only have come from Sheila.   They knew their own witness could hurt Jeremy so failed to call him.  Indeed if they called him he would have refuted the very argument they made to the jury of it possibly being a mixture.

In the same way they chose not to reveal such to the jury because it went against their arguments, Jeremy supporters don't want everything released.  The COA learned about Lincoln and even used some of his work in support of their ruling.  Why would Jeremy or his supporters want everything out there so that detractors could select from it to bolster their case against Jeremy /use such to refute the arguments made by the campaign team?  I see no benefit from release possible only the potential to harm.

The lawyers already went over every angle possible with experts and that is how they came up with the limited crap they argued on appeal.  With the exception of testing the hair/head GSR samples if they still existed there is really no avenue to pursue forensically.  It seems they do not exist anymore though so that it even a dead end.

Post conviction reviews of the evidence hurt Jeremy instead of helping because they realized Sheila was dragged flat very soon after she was killed and very shortly after being dragged flat thus her blood was still wet, the Bible was placed in a pool of blood that formed after she was moved flat. Vanezis missed such and so did the lab apparently.  Sometimes that happens. One case in our law school defense clinic an additional witness was found who fingered the convict.  Those are the risks you take in having things re-examined. Since we dropped helping him such wasn't publicly released. If people want to push it and get everything they will find out the bad though.

If you find helpful evidence then you release that particular evidence you don't say here read everything and take special note of this little bit of positive evidence...

I feel like launching into a Bowie song "This is not America...."

It has been pointed out on numerous occasions crimes involving firearms in the UK were very rare due to restricted ownership.  Those with access to firearms other than the police and military:

- Farmers and those involved in country pursuits.
- Those who practiced target shooting or competed at shooting ranges.
- Criminals.

That's a very tiny % of the UK population.  Meaning all those involved in the case: pathologist, lab staff, defence and prosecution simply lacked firearms training and experience.   Is there any evidence any of those involved went on secondment to US or S.Africa to gain firearms experience?  No?  Plus the world was a much bigger place 30 years ago than it is today.  Today any of us can Google GSR and a plethora of info from all over the world is instantly available. 

As I've said I very much doubt there are any existing docs anywhere that will either help or hinder JB's case.  The only way forward is new forensic testing to which you will reply there's no forensic testing that can assist JB's case!  Of course if JB's conviction is quashed (and I think it will be eventually) then I am sure the Home Secretary will come under pressure from the public to order a judge led inquiry.  He/she will then have the task of going through every document.