Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324250 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #315 on: March 16, 2016, 08:56:48 PM »
I wonder if Jeremy would pass this guys examination?

http://www.jacktrimarco.com/index.html

Given his track record many people who say on the show that they will take one chicken out and end up not taking it. If Jeremy likewise knew his track record he would likely refuse.  Lawyers often intentionally seek out certain operators...

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline puglove

« Reply #316 on: March 20, 2016, 12:40:10 AM »
Jeremy Bamber's Polygraph Test part 2 (*yawn*)...

I just can't be arsed to trudge through yet another Troods-fest. I can't watch it. It's all "look at me, I'm fighting a lost cause, Jeremy Bamber is innocent....ooh, hang on - don't eat the last jaffa-cake...."

Troods. Stop showing off, and do some research. Yes, you'll end up looking like a massive stalkery tit, but at least you won't be flushing your husband's dosh down the toilet. As you are at the moment. We've all been there, we've all originally thought that Bamber was innocent, then WE DID OUR HOMEWORK. We invested time and thought and bloody hard work and common sense, and realised that the facts are all there, plain to see.

Sorry, Troods, but you're just as crazy as the fruitbats out there who support Mark Bridger, Ian Huntley, Tabak, Ian Brady......and all the other murdering b........s who claim they're innocent. You've just joined a club that no one else wants to join.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #317 on: March 20, 2016, 01:02:21 AM »
I just can't be arsed to trudge through yet another Troods-fest. I can't watch it. It's all "look at me, I'm fighting a lost cause, Jeremy Bamber is innocent....ooh, hang on - don't eat the last jaffa-cake...."

Troods. Stop showing off, and do some research. Yes, you'll end up looking like a massive stalkery tit, but at least you won't be flushing your husband's dosh down the toilet. As you are at the moment. We've all been there, we've all originally thought that Bamber was innocent, then WE DID OUR HOMEWORK. We invested time and thought and bloody hard work and common sense, and realised that the facts are all there, plain to see.

Sorry, Troods, but you're just as crazy as the fruitbats out there who support Mark Bridger, Ian Huntley, Tabak, Ian Brady......and all the other murdering b......s who claim they're innocent. You've just joined a club that no one else wants to join.

And....we've got ngb. Who hides behind his pretence of normality. But....why does he sanction Mike's madness?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline adam

« Reply #318 on: March 20, 2016, 08:02:36 AM »

Sorry, Troods, but you're just as crazy as the fruitbats out there who support Mark Bridger, Ian Huntley, Tabak, Ian Brady......and all the other murdering b......s who claim they're innocent. You've just joined a club that no one else wants to join.

I never originally thought Bamber was innocent. I'm sure a lot of guilters are the same.

The Youtube videos and internet articles are very 50/50. Some of the books are unbiased or favour guilt. So no guarantee people will believe the police and courts have been wrong for 30 years.

Some current or former supporters may have gone straight to a biased pro Bamber book, such as Scott Lomax's, watched 'Crimes that Shook Britain' , or started exhanging letters with Bamber. Or all three. Then gone straight to the Blue forum, which used to be very biased in favour of Bamber.  However most guilters who just looked at all the evidence always believed he was guilty.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #319 on: March 20, 2016, 07:27:50 PM »

Would that be 'The Big One'?  I haven't watched part 2.   

Troods if you can get an interview with David Martin-Sperry I will be all ears and eyes for that matter  8**8:/:
 8(0(*

http://www.tajvirdee.co.uk/davidmartinsperry

(David Martin-Sperry represented JB in the early 90's).

This whole circus/drama that surrounds the WHF case is truly pitiful and distasteful: Mike; now behind bars bogus lawyer GDS; CT's insistence on maintaining myths that most rational supporters debunked years ago; cake baking and a graveside reading  8(8-))

One only has to take a peep at the players involved in the grassroots organisation that supported Amanda Knox to spot the difference:

http://judgesforjustice.org/J4J_Team.htm

Right I'm now going to listen to some Barry White music and think about David Martin-Sperry  8**8:/:
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #320 on: March 20, 2016, 08:44:14 PM »
Has your Pete sneaked off to the pub then?  &%+((£
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #321 on: March 20, 2016, 09:08:13 PM »
Would that be 'The Big One'?  I haven't watched part 2.   

Troods if you can get an interview with David Martin-Sperry I will be all ears and eyes for that matter  8**8:/:
 8(0(*

http://www.tajvirdee.co.uk/davidmartinsperry

(David Martin-Sperry represented JB in the early 90's).

This whole circus/drama that surrounds the WHF case is truly pitiful and distasteful: Mike; now behind bars bogus lawyer GDS; CT's insistence on maintaining myths that most rational supporters debunked years ago; cake baking and a graveside reading  8(8-))

One only has to take a peep at the players involved in the grassroots organisation that supported Amanda Knox to spot the difference:

http://judgesforjustice.org/J4J_Team.htm

Right I'm now going to listen to some Barry White music and think about David Martin-Sperry  8**8:/:

Cases like this attract all sorts of people, sadly. I do feel sorry for the genuine supporters that believe Bamber is innocent - and get tarred with the same brush as those that believe him innocent yet go too far with their theories.

Holly, you know Jackie is preaching about you again on the blue and offering you her twitter password? I think you have a fan/stalker.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #322 on: March 21, 2016, 01:43:26 AM »
Cases like this attract all sorts of people, sadly. I do feel sorry for the genuine supporters that believe Bamber is innocent - and get tarred with the same brush as those that believe him innocent yet go too far with their theories.

Holly, you know Jackie is preaching about you again on the blue and offering you her twitter password? I think you have a fan/stalker.

Jackie wants Holly to use Jackie's twitter account instead of using her own?  Why should Holly let Jackie get credit for her own thoughts, that is bizarre enough but especially after her BS of accusing other people of using her email to contact the retired cop. She is a total mess...
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #323 on: March 21, 2016, 08:26:15 AM »
Has your Pete sneaked off to the pub then?  &%+((£

I'm allowed the odd fantasy surely?  I'm sure he does! 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #324 on: March 21, 2016, 08:35:42 AM »
I'm allowed the odd fantasy surely?  I'm sure he does!
A hot bath with Nellie Pledge, maybe?  8(8-))

Offline Myster

« Reply #325 on: March 21, 2016, 08:40:22 AM »
P.S. It's your turn to post the next vlog... best of luck!  8((()*/

Reet, I'm gooin.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #326 on: March 21, 2016, 08:48:34 AM »

Even if I had Jackie's password for her twitter account I wouldn't have the faintest idea what to with it!

Jackie where's your tshirt/avatar?

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/team_holly_t_shirts-235016252301145015

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #327 on: March 21, 2016, 08:55:29 AM »
P.S. It's your turn to post the next vlog... best of luck!  8((()*/

Reet, I'm gooin.

Yes I know  8)><(. But I'm determined to persist and master the art of making the Vlog larger and moving posts.  I need to develop my IT skills! 

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #328 on: March 21, 2016, 03:45:35 PM »
Even if I had Jackie's password for her twitter account I wouldn't have the faintest idea what to with it!

Jackie where's your tshirt/avatar?

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/team_holly_t_shirts-235016252301145015

You could send out a tweet asking people whether they think "I" (Jackie) belongs in a looney bin.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #329 on: March 21, 2016, 04:19:39 PM »
You could send out a tweet asking people whether they think "I" (Jackie) belongs in a looney bin.

Jackie can be misguided and ott at times but she also has many attributes and is certainly a player on the team  ?>)()< 
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 04:24:45 PM by Holly Goodhead »