Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324241 times)

Offline adam

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #540 on: May 02, 2016, 11:58:44 AM »
'Did Jeremy Bamber stage manage the scene by placing the rifle on Sheila ?'

'No sir, the police  did'.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #541 on: May 02, 2016, 06:18:10 PM »
It really is about time Essex Police did something about the defamation.

Specific people defamed would have to pursue defamation charges, they would have to foot the legal bills themselves and they know Mike can't pay the judgment so they would lose monetarily in the end.  One of the first things I always tell my clients to consider is whether a judgment can be satisfied. If not the cost might be not worth it to them. I know people who spent over $100,000 on their own legal fees to get a judgment that ultimately was not able to be satisfied so they were not only out the judgment amount but on top of it the extra $100,000 plus. I consider lawyers who fail to warn about such issues total s..m.

Sometimes the principle might be worth forking out money over but many times it is not worth throwing good money at bad.

How many people actually believe the rantings of ex-con Mike?  Perhaps a dozen people who also have their own problems believe and repeat his nonsense claims. Some of his nonsense claims are not defamation per se and those that are typically get little play or attention except among a small body of conspiracy theorists thus causing little if any harm.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #542 on: May 03, 2016, 12:02:22 AM »
I assume it's a Vlog free week due to the bank hol? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #543 on: May 04, 2016, 12:15:23 PM »
I assume it's a Vlog free week due to the bank hol?

and there was me looking forward to some more amusement by chubby chocks.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline adam

« Reply #544 on: May 04, 2016, 01:25:05 PM »
Maybe they will interview David about his 'forensic evidence breakthrough'.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #545 on: May 04, 2016, 02:20:52 PM »
Maybe they will interview David about his 'forensic evidence breakthrough'.

David's 'forensic evidence breathrough' would probably be more relevant and interesting than the vlogging a dead horse we've had to date  8)-)))
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #546 on: May 04, 2016, 03:28:16 PM »
David's 'forensic evidence breathrough' would probably be more relevant and interesting than the vlogging a dead horse we've had to date  8)-)))

8((()*/   and especially if it was nicked from Caroline to begin with.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline adam

« Reply #547 on: May 04, 2016, 03:39:15 PM »
Hopefully David and Caroline will answer my questions on my 'Questions on the alleged forensic evidence breakthrough' thread.

David on Blue has posted Bamber's written response and indirectly said the breakthrough does not show Bamber is innocent. 

Offline John

« Reply #548 on: May 04, 2016, 05:46:53 PM »
Hopefully David and Caroline will answer my questions on my 'Questions on the alleged forensic evidence breakthrough' thread.

David on Blue has posted Bamber's written response and indirectly said the breakthrough does not show Bamber is innocent.

Probably because he isn't!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #549 on: May 04, 2016, 07:16:45 PM »

Not if it takes minutes to refute or is mere speculation.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Opal

« Reply #550 on: May 04, 2016, 10:00:22 PM »
Where can I find this 'Blue' please.?

Offline Myster

« Reply #552 on: May 05, 2016, 05:55:45 AM »
Where can I find this 'Blue' please.?

WARNING! - TRESPASSERS WILL HAVE THEIR BRAIN ADDLED BY UTTER BS SPOUTED BY THE RESIDENT GOBBIN-IN-CHIEF.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline adam

« Reply #553 on: May 05, 2016, 06:51:42 AM »
One of the last new posters, Sami, disappeared without trace, after posting a lot upon joining. The only moderator who actually moderates, took a dislike to her. Although Sami just wanted to discuss the case.

It is a very closed shop on Blue. Some posters being untouchable no matter what abuse they administer, and others being constantly goaded and threatened with action.  I even got threatened with a month long ban for posting 'excellent' (other posters words) threads on the forensic issues on the case.

I did request that things were done via PM but was told 'I will post to you however I want'.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 07:00:11 AM by adam »

Offline Opal

« Reply #554 on: May 05, 2016, 12:23:13 PM »
Thanks, I only wanted a nose.. 8(0(*