Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324287 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #555 on: May 05, 2016, 12:31:57 PM »
Thanks, I only wanted a nose.. 8(0(*

It's just a forum Opal, most people are genuine even if some have weird ideas. As for the mods, Maggie moderates on her own and does a brilliant job. Some people TRY to make it difficult for her - I doubt she gives it a second thought.

Offline Myster

« Reply #556 on: May 07, 2016, 06:13:18 PM »
I hope it's possible to like your own posts umpteen times  8((()*/ ... otherwise I'll end up with a negative number.  8(8-))
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #557 on: May 07, 2016, 06:26:05 PM »
I hope it's possible to like your own posts umpteen times  8((()*/ ... otherwise I'll end up with a negative number.  8(8-))

I've given you a head start!  8((()*/

Offline Myster

« Reply #558 on: May 07, 2016, 07:29:55 PM »
I've given you a head start!  8((()*/
I reciprocated!  8(0(*   
Can see this gimmick being abused before too long.  8(8-))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #559 on: May 07, 2016, 07:38:44 PM »
I will like all of Scipio's posts if he refrains from making any personal comments likely to cause offence to others  ?{)(**. Sadly I doubt Scipio cares whether or not he is liked  8(8-))
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:41:23 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #560 on: May 08, 2016, 02:06:51 AM »
I will like all of Scipio's posts if he refrains from making any personal comments likely to cause offence to others  ?{)(**. Sadly I doubt Scipio cares whether or not he is liked  8(8-))

You are correct I do not care whether any of my posts get liked. I like being contrarian so I actually like it better when my posts are not liked.  %£&)**# &%&£(+
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline sika

« Reply #561 on: May 08, 2016, 09:27:34 AM »
You are correct I do not care whether any of my posts get liked. I like being contrarian so I actually like it better when my posts are not liked.  %£&)**# &%&£(+
Sorry Skip, I had to 'like' that!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #562 on: May 08, 2016, 08:20:47 PM »

Wow Scipio that's the first time you've agreed with me  8(*(. Probably be the last, but I have to give you a 'like'.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #563 on: May 08, 2016, 08:34:37 PM »

Aww, go on, admit it, you big softie, you're just throwing out a plea for us all to "like" your posts, aren't you %£&)**#

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #564 on: May 08, 2016, 10:19:51 PM »

Aww, go on, admit it, you big softie, you're just throwing out a plea for us all to "like" your posts, aren't you %£&)**#

No, no, no  &%&£(+

I actually dislike like functions because it cuts down on debate. People will just like posts without commenting. It is nice to know why people agree and with what portion they agree. It is nice when they also state which parts they disagree with and why. The rationale (the why) is everything. That is also why polls are largely useless. Unless people have to explain why they vote a certain way in a poll it is usually not very helpful.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline APRIL

« Reply #565 on: May 09, 2016, 06:25:12 AM »
No, no, no  &%&£(+

I actually dislike like functions because it cuts down on debate. People will just like posts without commenting. It is nice to know why people agree and with what portion they agree. It is nice when they also state which parts they disagree with and why. The rationale (the why) is everything. That is also why polls are largely useless. Unless people have to explain why they vote a certain way in a poll it is usually not very helpful.

Yeah, yeah 8(0(* 8(0(* ?{)(**

Offline Myster

« Reply #566 on: May 09, 2016, 07:09:37 AM »
Attention: There's been an extremely serious outbreak of Smileyitis on this thread... Is Dr. John in the house?

It's either that... or I need to get my eyes tested.  8(8-))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #567 on: May 09, 2016, 12:22:13 PM »
Attention: There's been an extremely serious outbreak of Smileyitis on this thread... Is Dr. John in the house?

It's either that... or I need to get my eyes tested.  8(8-))

Oh yeah and they sort of run diagonally from side to side  &%+((£

Offline Myster

« Reply #568 on: May 09, 2016, 01:03:46 PM »
Oh yeah and they sort of run diagonally from side to side  &%+((£

Glad you noticed... and I'm also right about the numbers and words on the carpet stain, even though you don't believe me.

I only found out after printing off a b&w laser copy of that photo, which made them stand out. So I went back to the on-screen photo to confirm and also noticed many lines of very faint illegible text in upper case running across the carpet, parallel with the top edge of the bible. The numbers/words on the stain are more prominent and readable because it's darker than other parts.

JB must have been writing with heavy pressure on a piece of paper placed on top of the photo (or photo protected by a transparent plastic pocket) which made the impression, and this was later recorded by the camera lens. It's like one of those puzzling optical illusions... you either see it or you don't!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #569 on: May 09, 2016, 01:39:48 PM »
Glad you noticed... and I'm also right about the numbers and words on the carpet stain, even though you don't believe me.

I only found out after printing off a b&w laser copy of that photo, which made them stand out. So I went back to the on-screen photo to confirm and also noticed many lines of very faint illegible text in upper case running across the carpet, parallel with the top edge of the bible. The numbers/words on the stain are more prominent and readable because it's darker than other parts.

JB must have been writing with heavy pressure on a piece of paper placed on top of the photo (or photo protected by a transparent plastic pocket) which made the impression, and this was later recorded by the camera lens. It's like one of those puzzling optical illusions... you either see it or you don't!

I don't think I commented on your claims did I?  If you say you can see something then I'm sure you can.

Could it be where ink has run from June's notes?