Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324307 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #570 on: May 09, 2016, 02:26:42 PM »
I don't think I commented on your claims did I?  If you say you can see something then I'm sure you can.

Could it be where ink has run from June's notes?

If you mean run onto the stain on the carpet... No.

I'll try to explain simply...

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv  Pressure from JB's pen.

-----------------------------------------------------  Piece of paper with text in upper-case written by JB.

-----------------------------------------------------  Crime scene photo (with or without plastic cover) of SC, bible and carpet stain + transferred impression of JB's handwriting

Another photo is taken much later of the CS photo which also records the written impression on it (or on a plastic cover protecting the photo)... the one I lightened below. Surely you can see a number, probably 1998, and the word REMEMBER (or something similar) below it in the carpet stain...
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #571 on: May 09, 2016, 04:11:15 PM »
If you mean run onto the stain on the carpet... No.

I'll try to explain simply...

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv  Pressure from JB's pen.

-----------------------------------------------------  Piece of paper with text in upper-case written by JB.

-----------------------------------------------------  Crime scene photo (with or without plastic cover) of SC, bible and carpet stain + transferred impression of JB's handwriting

Another photo is taken much later of the CS photo which also records the written impression on it (or on a plastic cover protecting the photo)... the one I lightened below. Surely you can see a number, probably 1998, and the word REMEMBER (or something similar) below it in the carpet stain...

Yes I can now 'see' the numbers but not the word 'remember' although I can 'see' snbbs?  Is it some sort of impression from the crocheted cloth or is it just a sort of optical illusion?

Why on earth would JB be faffing around writing notes at SoC? 

If you're not careful MT and CT will be onto this claiming all sorts.  Eg a coded suicide note from SC which they have deciphered and will be forming the basis for the next CCRC app!   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #572 on: May 09, 2016, 05:49:56 PM »
Yes I can now 'see' the numbers but not the word 'remember' although I can 'see' snbbs?  Is it some sort of impression from the crocheted cloth or is it just a sort of optical illusion?

Why on earth would JB be faffing around writing notes at SoC? 

If you're not careful MT and CT will be onto this claiming all sorts.  Eg a coded suicide note from SC which they have deciphered and will be forming the basis for the next CCRC app!

I think that deserves a "Like"... if I get one in return.  Can't let John get off with 37+ already!

Not at the SoC!!!  If the number is 1998, then it might have been during that period at Full Sutton while he was poring over the photos of his case. The original CS photo or a copy happened to be on the table/desk in his cell, so before he started writing a letter say, he placed his sheet of paper on top, making it easier to write on than on a hard wooden surface. The impression of the letter then carried through onto the photo or the transparent protective cover it was stored in.

I wouldn't be surprised if MT has already fantasised about it, but there's nothing sinister to be found.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #573 on: May 09, 2016, 07:27:41 PM »
I think that deserves a "Like"... if I get one in return.  Can't let John get off with 37+ already!

Not at the SoC!!!  If the number is 1998, then it might have been during that period at Full Sutton while he was poring over the photos of his case. The original CS photo or a copy happened to be on the table/desk in his cell, so before he started writing a letter say, he placed his sheet of paper on top, making it easier to write on than on a hard wooden surface. The impression of the letter then carried through onto the photo or the transparent protective cover it was stored in.

I wouldn't be surprised if MT has already fantasised about it, but there's nothing sinister to be found.

Oh I see!!! 

I've said before I struggle to see anything but the obvious with the photos unless someone holds my hand and points something out.

Are the Teletubbies on today?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #574 on: May 09, 2016, 07:42:48 PM »
I've given Lookout a pep talk on Blue. Her and Mike are the only regular posters who are still supporting Bamber since I joined. 

Mike can be forgiven as he just posts to himself on his own threads. But there is no excuse for anyone else.

I did give her the chance to PM me prior to a stance change, but my offer was not taken up.

Mike, Jackie and Trudie are creating Youtube videos and David annonced he has sent a 'forensic evidence breakthrough' to Andrew Hunter. Bamber needs his supporters to do more than just post nonsense on forums he wanted closed down.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 07:54:08 PM by adam »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #575 on: May 09, 2016, 07:59:01 PM »
I've given Lookout a pep talk on Blue. Her and Mike are the only regular posters who are still supporting Bamber since I joined. 

Mike can be forgiven as he just posts to himself on his own threads. But there is no excuse for anyone else.

I did give her the chance to PM me prior to a stance change, but my offer was not taken up.

Mike, Jackie and Trudie are creating Youtube videos and David has sent a 'forensic evidence breakthrough' to Andrew Hunter. Bamber needs his supporters to do more than just post nonsense on forums he wanted closed down.

It's always the quiet ones that are potent!  The ones beavering away in the background that no one is aware of!

Meanwhile what would you suggest for me Adam?  I could send my diagram viral  8)--))

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #576 on: May 09, 2016, 10:39:10 PM »
Oh I see!!! 

I've said before I struggle to see anything but the obvious with the photos unless someone holds my hand and points something out.

Are the Teletubbies on today?

That was the worst kid show ever, I even hated Barney less than those mumbling idiots.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline puglove

« Reply #577 on: May 12, 2016, 04:44:58 PM »
and there was me looking forward to some more amusement by chubby chocks.

This week's vlog.......

Ermintrude Thunderthighs - "I believe that Jeremy Bamber is innocent."  (Wipes away a tear).

Matt (fiddling with his socks) - "Me too."

Some bird on Skype - "Yep, so do I."

Fat bloke - "Oh yes. Deffo innocent. (Can we have a carvery?)"

The End.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #578 on: May 17, 2016, 03:05:43 PM »
Come on Trudi, its been several weeks since your last video blog, we're overdue for a laugh!   @)(++(*
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 02:49:06 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #579 on: May 19, 2016, 02:14:11 PM »
'Did Jeremy Bamber stage manage the scene by placing the rifle on Sheila ?'

'No sir, the police  did'.

Yes, Jeremy Bamber stage managed the scene with Essex Police thereafter removing the rifle for operational reasons a couple of times before replacing it to assist police photographer PC Bird.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #580 on: May 19, 2016, 02:45:09 PM »
Specific people defamed would have to pursue defamation charges, they would have to foot the legal bills themselves and they know Mike can't pay the judgment so they would lose monetarily in the end.  One of the first things I always tell my clients to consider is whether a judgment can be satisfied. If not the cost might be not worth it to them. I know people who spent over $100,000 on their own legal fees to get a judgment that ultimately was not able to be satisfied so they were not only out the judgment amount but on top of it the extra $100,000 plus. I consider lawyers who fail to warn about such issues total s..m.

Sometimes the principle might be worth forking out money over but many times it is not worth throwing good money at bad.

How many people actually believe the rantings of ex-con Mike?  Perhaps a dozen people who also have their own problems believe and repeat his nonsense claims. Some of his nonsense claims are not defamation per se and those that are typically get little play or attention except among a small body of conspiracy theorists thus causing little if any harm.

A police officer like every other citizen has a right to their reputations, protected by Article 8 of the Convention on Human Rights.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 06:24:13 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Myster

« Reply #581 on: May 19, 2016, 06:33:00 PM »

I'll leave it to you to sort out the lay out, but originally, what we now call a box room, was the gentleman's dressing room which separated his bedroom from his wife's bedroom. There would have been access TO both bedrooms from the landing area, and access FROM both bedrooms to and from the dressing room. Latterly the dressing room often made a convenient en suite.

That corner looks pretty tight to me especially for police officers wearing flak jackets and carrying firearms.   
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7216.0;attach=6702

In this case it was probably called Box Room because they were stuck for a name... Spare Room or Store Room would have done just as well.

Not really...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 06:36:00 PM by Myster »

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #582 on: May 19, 2016, 07:33:23 PM »
In this case it was probably called Box Room because they were stuck for a name... Spare Room or Store Room would have done just as well.

Not really...

Country houses called storage rooms for suitcases and furniture boxrooms. It's not some oddity on my part that I spell boxroom together that it how they did it. Years ago I researched what a boxroom is because I never heard the term. It was used in a few European novels I read. Naturally they were used for other things when desired besides luggage and furniture be it storage of clothing, to put a desk and use as a study, use as a child's bedroom or whatever.   The distinguishing feature is that the size is smaller than other rooms which is why if a bedroom it would be for a kid usually.  The two smallest rooms in WHF are thus called box rooms in keeping with practice of calling small rooms such.

If you use the search in this book function on the mid lefthand side for boxroom you will see a few houses list having them in addition to dressing rooms, linen rooms etc. Some of the houses look pretty neat too bad the insides are not shown.

https://books.google.com/books?id=MdhFAQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?id=ah0iAQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Myster

« Reply #583 on: May 19, 2016, 07:36:13 PM »
Sorry Myster.....trying to do too much at the same time ( I'm writing a small treasure hunt at the moment)  I guess I thought I'd give you a puzzle as well!  @)(++(* 

I meant to say.....could the bible be upside down and face down....therefore the blood stain being at the bottom of the page instead of the top?

Still don't see where you're going with this!

There's no major stain at the bottom of either page, so if blood was transferred from the carpet stain close to Sheila's arm, the bible must have been in the upright position it was found in when photographed,  (i.e. with the top of the bible nearest to Sheila's head).

Offline Myster

« Reply #584 on: May 19, 2016, 07:54:48 PM »
Country houses called storage rooms for suitcases and furniture boxrooms. It's not some oddity on my part that I spell boxroom together that it how they did it. Years ago I researched what a boxroom is because I never heard the term. It was used in a few European novels I read. Naturally they were used for other things when desired besides luggage and furniture be it storage of clothing, to put a desk and use as a study, use as a child's bedroom or whatever.   The distinguishing feature is that the size is smaller than other rooms which is why if a bedroom it would be for a kid usually.  The two smallest rooms in WHF are thus called box rooms in keeping with practice of calling small rooms such.

If you use the search in this book function on the mid lefthand side for boxroom you will see a few houses list having them in addition to dressing rooms, linen rooms etc. Some of the houses look pretty neat too bad the insides are not shown.

https://books.google.com/books?id=MdhFAQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?id=ah0iAQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

From Wiki...

In the United Kingdom, many houses are built to contain a box-room (box room or boxroom) that is easily identifiable, being smaller than the others. The small size of these rooms limits their use, and they tend to be used as a small single bedroom, small child's bedroom, or as a storage room. Other box rooms may house a live-in domestic worker. Traditionally, and often seen in country houses and larger suburban houses up until the 1930s in Britain, the box room was literally for the storage of boxes, trunks, portmanteaux and the like, rather than for bedroom use