Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324287 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #600 on: May 24, 2016, 02:46:53 PM »
On a different note.....Having looked at the recent plans of WHF again, I thought there was only one available staircase that wasn't locked..this being the main staircase....am I right?  I noticed recently the 3rd staircase that went up as shown in the plan from above the rifle cupboard in NB downstairs office. Was there an opening though to the master bedroom from NB's upstairs office?

I haven't been on here long so please excuse me if this has already been asked.

If we didn't keep going over things Opal I would forget.  I have a memory like a sieve!

I was wondering about that end of the landing and how accessible it was from the bedrooms?  Did the upstairs office have a phone in it?  I don't think it did.  If June walked round NB's side of the bed to use the phone and it appears was then heading out the main door was she trying to get to another phone?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #601 on: May 24, 2016, 02:54:13 PM »
Mental illness alone doesn't necessarily translate into suicide or murder let alone both.  In those instances where people having delusions do harm someone suicide doesn't naturally follow. Murder suicide for a religious motivation in contrast is something that has happened.  It's far superior to suggest such than simply suggest she had delusions whereby she decided to kill everyone and herself.     

I believe those with mental illness are statistically more likely to be victims than perps. 

I'm not sure religion played a direct role in the murders at WHF. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #602 on: May 24, 2016, 02:57:19 PM »
Grab all 50,000 while you can Caroline... and let's have someone talking sense about the case for a change.  8((()*/

I can't find Caro's post about 50,000?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #603 on: May 24, 2016, 02:59:20 PM »
So that's it then, Vlog over  8(8-))

Troods said she was getting behind with her housework and since then we've hardly heard from her  &%+((£

Offline Myster

« Reply #604 on: May 24, 2016, 03:07:29 PM »
I can't find Caro's post about 50,000?

The Grim Reaper is sharpening his scythe on blue and Tesko's looking for a suitable donor for all the documents in his possession.  It's only about 100 miles between Dur... ham and Barnsley, so if Caroline sets off in her Reliant Robin to pick 'em up, should only take her a couple of hours at the most.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #605 on: May 24, 2016, 03:09:22 PM »

Troods said she was getting behind with her housework and since then we've hardly heard from her  &%+((£

My avatar came true eventually.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #606 on: May 24, 2016, 04:54:32 PM »
Someone offered 50,00 pounds for something connected to this case?
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline puglove

« Reply #607 on: May 24, 2016, 04:59:07 PM »

I hope she hasn't burst.    8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #608 on: May 24, 2016, 05:18:55 PM »
Someone offered 50,00 pounds for something connected to this case?

50,000 documents which Tesko wants to put into capable hands because he's going to kick the bucket very soon... or so he says!!!

8)><(

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7638.msg362363.html#msg362363

Offline Opal

« Reply #609 on: May 24, 2016, 06:31:37 PM »
Grab all 50,000 while you can Caroline... and let's have someone talking sense about the case for a change.  8((()*/

Phew!  I thought you were speaking of me when you posted that message to Caroline about talking sense..'cos you'd answered another question from me just before that.......I just gotta get a grip!!
 £4%4£

Offline Opal

« Reply #610 on: May 24, 2016, 06:41:55 PM »
If we didn't keep going over things Opal I would forget.  I have a memory like a sieve!

I was wondering about that end of the landing and how accessible it was from the bedrooms?  Did the upstairs office have a phone in it?  I don't think it did.  If June walked round NB's side of the bed to use the phone and it appears was then heading out the main door was she trying to get to another phone?

Oh so pleased to hear that Holly!  I've been studying the upstairs passageway on the maps thanks to Myster, yourself etc. I think the upstairs office did once have a phone that linked to one of the base phones in the house, but think it was moved when the kitchen phone broke....could be wrong though.... will look it up tonight.

Offline puglove

« Reply #611 on: May 24, 2016, 09:23:41 PM »
50,000 documents which Tesko wants to put into capable hands because he's going to kick the bucket very soon... or so he says!!!

8)><(

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7638.msg362363.html#msg362363

I hope he leaves me his elk!      8(*(
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Opal

« Reply #612 on: May 25, 2016, 12:02:02 AM »

Found some information Holly on the phones in WHF in CAL book....

There were 3 telephones in the farmhouse on the night of the shootings. A cordless 'Envoy' having been removed by Douglas Pike on 5th August with no replacement being left.

1) In Kitchen..having been removed from Master Bedroom

2) Fawn 'Statesman' Found  sequestered among the magazines in kitchen. JB said it wasn't working but Barbara Wilson checked it out and it was in working order.

3) The blue 'Sceptre 100' remained in its usual spot in the upstairs office.

Notes and References.
Michael Ainsley states that the 'Sceptre 100' was connected in the office and in working order on the morning of the 7th August 1985 when it was used by the firearms team 'who were unable to use the kitchen telephone for obvious reasons' Michael Ainsley 'Report'.

Offline Myster

« Reply #613 on: May 25, 2016, 02:10:09 AM »
I hope he leaves me his elk!      8(*(

... or others of that elk?

Offline Myster

« Reply #614 on: May 25, 2016, 07:14:47 AM »

Mmmm... So there must be a moose loose aboot his hoose!   &%+((£