Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324241 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #645 on: June 04, 2016, 07:26:38 PM »
Seems the Bamber Innocence Train has hit the buffers, so she and Josh Grab-one ran off together with hubby in hot pursuit.

?{)(** 8**8:/: ____________________________________________________  8(8-))

Perhaps hubby was happy to see her go?

Offline Myster

« Reply #646 on: June 04, 2016, 07:55:25 PM »

Perhaps hubby was happy to see her go?
He'd miss her AGA-baked cakes, so I doubt it.  8)><(
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #647 on: June 04, 2016, 08:48:14 PM »
He'd miss her AGA-baked cakes, so I doubt it.  8)><(

Yeah. I guess there is something of the Earth Mother about her 8(0(*

Offline John

« Reply #648 on: June 06, 2016, 04:00:45 PM »
Trudi's latest Vlog which lasts about two minutes followed by a video about other cases.

Note how she is now attempting to align the Bamber case with GENUINE miscarriage of justice cases!

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 04:07:05 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #649 on: June 06, 2016, 04:14:47 PM »
Another pen to add to your collection, scipio!  8((()*/ ... or should that be  %56&

Offline John

« Reply #650 on: June 06, 2016, 04:23:29 PM »
Another pen to add to your collection, scipio!  8((()*/ ... or should that be  %56&

I'm sure David and Holly will be ordering one.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Myster

« Reply #651 on: June 06, 2016, 04:26:02 PM »

£2.50 plus for a 10p biro!!!?... that's daylight robbery!

"Let's see Jeremy get his freedom this year"!!!?.. whooosh, that pig's just flown past my window again.

Offline John

« Reply #652 on: June 06, 2016, 04:32:45 PM »
£2.50 plus for a 10p biro!!!?... that's daylight robbery!

"Let's see Jeremy get his freedom this year"!!!?.. whooosh, that pig's just flown past my window again.

I can't wait to see this vlog on evidence if past performances are anything to go by!

Offline APRIL

« Reply #653 on: June 06, 2016, 04:42:57 PM »
Trudi's latest Vlog which lasts about two minutes followed by a video about other cases.

Note how she is now attempting to align the Bamber case with GENUINE miscarriage of justice cases!

Oh! It was a pen!!! SILLY me. I thought it was a pregnancy testing kit 8**8:/:

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #654 on: June 06, 2016, 05:25:00 PM »

Those pens look pretty cheap I bet they will break in short order.

I only collect advertising pens of historical companies (US Steel, Standard Oil Lockheed, Boeing, Northrop) or military. I have seen plenty of political campaign pens and memo pads but never a legal campaign- how absurd! I am surprised they didn't make something more high profile like bumper stickers or hats.   

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #655 on: June 06, 2016, 05:59:14 PM »

I can't speak for David but I am not a supporter of the 'official' campaign and would not want to be associated with it in any shape or form.  No more than I would want to be associated with Mike's mad incoherent foul-mouthed tirades.  I think the CT and Mike are completely wrong in their claims about the case and totally misguided in the way they go about supporting JB.

I think David and I pretty much sing from the same hymn sheet on the case and have our own ways of supporting JB on and off the forum.  Lone wolves  ?>)()<   ?>)()<

I don't need to part of a CT no more than the likes of Charlotte Kiszko were in fighting an injustice on behalf of her son. 
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 06:02:49 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #656 on: June 06, 2016, 06:02:43 PM »
That was quite a pompous vlog.

It mentions several famous cases where an MOJ occurred. Then at the end includes Bamber in the list. Although the courts have upheld the conviction.

Was Barry George a MOJ ? I thought he appealed twice the one piece of forensic evidence against him. Backed by top lawyers, he got the conviction overturned but got no compensation.

Offline Myster

« Reply #657 on: June 06, 2016, 06:32:16 PM »
Those pens look pretty cheap I bet they will break in short order.

I only collect advertising pens of historical companies (US Steel, Standard Oil Lockheed, Boeing, Northrop) or military. I have seen plenty of political campaign pens and memo pads but never a legal campaign- how absurd! I am surprised they didn't make something more high profile like bumper stickers or hats.

Something like this is more fitting and would have brought the cash rolling in...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/321994592187?lpid=122&chn=ps&googleloc=9046523&poi=&campaignid=207297426&device=c&adgroupid=13585920426&rlsatarget=pla-131843279106&adtype=pla&crdt=0

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #658 on: June 06, 2016, 06:32:24 PM »
I can't speak for David but I am not a supporter of the 'official' campaign and would not want to be associated with it in any shape or form.  No more than I would want to be associated with Mike's mad incoherent foul-mouthed tirades.  I think the CT and Mike are completely wrong in their claims about the case and totally misguided in the way they go about supporting JB.

I think David and I pretty much sing from the same hymn sheet on the case and have our own ways of supporting JB on and off the forum.  Lone wolves  ?>)()<   ?>)()<

I don't need to part of a CT no more than the likes of Charlotte Kiszko were in fighting an injustice on behalf of her son.

David advances many of Mike's claims and interacts with other supporters I don't see him as a lone wolf. Indeed he personally interacts with other supporters to advance his agenda.

An example of an argument of Mike's that David advances is the allegation that exhibit numbers SBJ/1, DB/1 and DRB/1 each pertained to a different moderator and eventually police decided to conceal that 3 moderators were collected and made up the narrative that one moderator was collected and that its exhibit number changed.   This argument is made by the campaign team as well as Mike and was adopted by David.  It was not made by Jeremy's lawyers ever though and I never saw you make it either. 

Jeremy's lawyers recognized that the notion anyone doctored multiple moderators and police ultimately settled on one is silly.  It is also silly to assert they could have retained the designation DB/1 for the moderator as well as for an exhibit from David Bird.  Upon learning that they gave multiple exhibits the same designation they would have to change Bird's exhibits or Boutflour's exhibits.  They could not use the same designations for both.  So at minimum one must face that a change had to occur from DB/1 to something else. 

Aside from the claims being silly the evidence is quite clear. Objective evidence illustrates how it did change. Until the change occurred every document referring to the moderator referred to it as SBJ/1.  There are no documents created the same time that contain both exhibits.

It was not the only item that changed. Three other exhibits also changed to the DB prefix at the same time for the same reason (The telescopic site, .22LR ammunition and shotgun ammo). All 4 changed to the DRB prefix the same time also after it was discovered that David Bird already had logged 100 plus exhibits under that prefix.

There is thus zero support for making the allegation and yet the CT, Mike and David all do so.

Lone Wolf is not fitting for him in my opinion.   

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #659 on: June 06, 2016, 06:37:39 PM »
Something like this is more fitting and would have brought the cash rolling in...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/321994592187?lpid=122&chn=ps&googleloc=9046523&poi=&campaignid=207297426&device=c&adgroupid=13585920426&rlsatarget=pla-131843279106&adtype=pla&crdt=0

In artwork and film that hat looks much less laughable than in person. Granted many incarnations are cheap junk but even in a twill or the like it looks rather ridiculous in person. That hat with Jeremy campaign patch sewn to it would cause much laughter.

The Official Jeremy Bamber campaign pipe might catch on though.