Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324241 times)

Offline rotti

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #735 on: July 22, 2016, 11:19:22 AM »
David, can I just say....

a) whatever your little secret is, Bamber is a million miles away from another appeal.

b) Trusting ngb with your information is like being scared of wasps and sticking your head into a beehive.

&%&£(+
totally agree pugs.as always witterly put.can trudi be trusted to share those cup cakes with jb.she looks as if she would scoff the lot.jb wont be getting anymore appeals ,public is sick of him and not interested anymore.as for davids breakthrough iam sure jb is more eager than us to have it bought to the public's attention.but the poor sod has to wait for david n ct to release the breakthrough.there is more chance of boris johnson becoming pope than jb getting another appeal @)(++(*

Offline APRIL

« Reply #736 on: July 22, 2016, 02:21:35 PM »
totally agree pugs.as always witterly put.can trudi be trusted to share those cup cakes with jb.she looks as if she would scoff the lot.jb wont be getting anymore appeals ,public is sick of him and not interested anymore.as for davids breakthrough iam sure jb is more eager than us to have it bought to the public's attention.but the poor sod has to wait for david n ct to release the breakthrough.there is more chance of boris johnson becoming pope than jb getting another appeal @)(++(*

There was another article in a local rag last week. Half a page, somewhere near the middle of the paper, reporting on what Susan Penhaligon(?) and his cell mate think.......................Oh, and a comment from EP in which they state that there was nothing unsafe about his conviction.

Offline rotti

« Reply #737 on: July 22, 2016, 02:33:28 PM »

There was another article in a local rag last week. Half a page, somewhere near the middle of the paper, reporting on what Susan Penhaligon(?) and his cell mate think.......................Oh, and a comment from EP in which they state that there was nothing unsafe about his conviction.
yes april he has got a talent for mesmerizing people.shame he never tryed to get an equity card.he would have made an excellent actor

Offline APRIL

« Reply #738 on: July 22, 2016, 02:43:35 PM »
yes april he has got a talent for mesmerizing people.shame he never tryed to get an equity card.he would have made an excellent actor

As he himself allegedly stated, rotti.

Offline rotti

« Reply #739 on: July 22, 2016, 03:07:58 PM »

As he himself allegedly stated, rotti.
yes.theres a member who used to write to him ,but not anymore.that member said that jb drops himself in it quite alot.which i found really funny,cause when one keeps telling lies they often forget the answer they had previously gave.as an old police man once said when you tell one lie you often have to tell a dozen more when questioned about it 8(0(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #740 on: July 22, 2016, 05:11:27 PM »

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/local/14616124.Emmerdale_actress_narrates_video_released_to_mark_30_year_anniversary_of_Jeremy_Bamber_mass_murder_sentence/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #741 on: July 22, 2016, 05:43:14 PM »

Have the public in numbers ever been interested in JB's case?  The tragedy and trial took place pre 24 hour news and social media.  I doubt more than a few hundred people outside Essex could tell you the most basic detail about the case.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #742 on: July 22, 2016, 10:16:50 PM »
Still no new video, how terribly disappointing troos   8)><(
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 02:45:22 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline rotti

« Reply #743 on: July 22, 2016, 11:35:06 PM »
Have the public in numbers ever been interested in JB's case?  The tragedy and trial took place pre 24 hour news and social media.  I doubt more than a few hundred people outside Essex could tell you the most basic detail about the case.
that film behind mansion walls.i think its called was it an american series

Offline Myster

« Reply #744 on: July 23, 2016, 06:26:54 AM »
that film behind mansion walls.i think its called was it an american series

... which keeps being removed from YouTube for copyright reasons.  But for those who haven't seen it, the first link is a reduced screen size video...

https://youtu.be/s-4wJsvY1ZU?t=19m45s

The second link at full size starts from around 19:45...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3q4kp2

Americans are avid crime mystery buffs, so maybe slightly more than a few hundred, Holls?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 06:31:54 AM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #745 on: July 23, 2016, 02:49:32 PM »
Same old, same old...

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/local/14616124.Emmerdale_actress_narrates_video_released_to_mark_30_year_anniversary_of_Jeremy_Bamber_mass_murder_sentence/

Gordon Bennett, as an avid Emmerdale follower I had to Google actress Susan Penhaligon and even then I couldn't recall her. I wonder does she really understand what a nasty little hornets nest she has provided her services as a narrator to?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 12:52:49 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline rotti

« Reply #746 on: July 23, 2016, 04:24:09 PM »
Gordon Bennett, as an avid Emmerdale follower I had to Google actress Susan Penhaligon and even then I couldn't recall her. I wonder does she really understand what a nasty little hornets nest she has provided her services as a narrator to?
she will soon find out john.like many others who have changed stance

Offline Myster

« Reply #747 on: July 24, 2016, 07:49:28 AM »

I've heard rehearsals are well under way for HMP Wakefield's Christmas Pantomime - "Buckets Of Barbed Ire".

Offline APRIL

« Reply #748 on: July 24, 2016, 09:21:29 AM »
I've heard rehearsals are well under way for HMP Wakefield's Christmas Pantomime - "Buckets Of Barbed Ire".

One word. BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!! @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Myster

« Reply #749 on: July 24, 2016, 09:57:55 AM »
One word. BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!! @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Maybe just a smidgeon funnier than - "The Prisoner That Time Forgot".  8(8-))