Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324286 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #750 on: July 24, 2016, 10:41:29 AM »
Maybe just a smidgeon funnier than - "The Prisoner That Time Forgot".  8(8-))

Stop it, you!!! Now you're just showing off 8**8:/:

Offline Myster

« Reply #751 on: July 25, 2016, 05:57:44 PM »
http://poppymeze.blogspot.co.uk/

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!  Poo Storm approaching... Take cover immediately...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTHZP5kxdWk
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline rotti

« Reply #752 on: July 25, 2016, 06:13:48 PM »
http://poppymeze.blogspot.co.uk/

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!  Poo Storm approaching... Take cover immediately...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTHZP5kxdWk
thanks for the warning iam off to my anderson shelter @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #753 on: July 26, 2016, 04:14:53 PM »
... which keeps being removed from YouTube for copyright reasons.  But for those who haven't seen it, the first link is a reduced screen size video...

https://youtu.be/s-4wJsvY1ZU?t=19m45s

The second link at full size starts from around 19:45...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3q4kp2

Americans are avid crime mystery buffs, so maybe slightly more than a few hundred, Holls?

When I've sheepishly mentioned JB's name to check out awareness the responses have usually ranged from 'no idea' to 'oh isn't that the guy who murdered his family'. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #754 on: July 26, 2016, 04:22:59 PM »
she will soon find out john.like many others who have changed stance

I'm not aware of anyone changing stance who has publicly campaigned and supported JB? 

Just remembered Bob Woffinden but I'm not sure he publicly campaigned and supported JB?  Think he just expressed an interest in the case and thought JB might be the victim of a MoJ?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #755 on: July 26, 2016, 06:42:12 PM »
I'm not aware of anyone changing stance who has publicly campaigned and supported JB? 

Just remembered Bob Woffinden but I'm not sure he publicly campaigned and supported JB?  Think he just expressed an interest in the case and thought JB might be the victim of a MoJ?

In 2011 Bob W. changed his mind about JB...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1387438/I-wrong-Jeremy-Bamber-says-crime-writer.html

... but in 2008 thought JB could be innocent, although I doubt that he was involved in any sustained campaigning...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline rotti

« Reply #756 on: July 26, 2016, 06:43:16 PM »

holly i meant when she or if she starts asking jb questions about the crime .and he slips up

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #757 on: July 27, 2016, 01:14:48 PM »
In 2011 Bob W. changed his mind about JB...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1387438/I-wrong-Jeremy-Bamber-says-crime-writer.html

... but in 2008 thought JB could be innocent, although I doubt that he was involved in any sustained campaigning...

I get the feeling BW was hedging his bets when JB's case was in the spotlight due to the CCRC application.  When this was rejected by CCRC and judges via judicial review I think he thought well JB must be guilty then!  He then came up with some pretty lame reasons in an article by DM.  It seems some people just can't cope with ambiguity and uncertainty.   

No doubt when JB's conviction is eventually quashed he will reappear and say something along the lines of he always felt there was something not quite right! 

Offline Myster

« Reply #758 on: July 28, 2016, 05:47:36 PM »
Can anyone tell me what the letters E, DC, OD, M and WC stand for on the following check sheet?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 05:51:38 PM by Myster »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #759 on: July 28, 2016, 06:06:36 PM »
Can anyone tell me what the letters E, DC, OD, M and WC stand for on the following check sheet?

And EM?

E = entered?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #760 on: July 28, 2016, 06:10:49 PM »
WC = window check?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #761 on: July 28, 2016, 06:30:16 PM »
And EM?

E = entered?

I think E is whatever and M is something else.

Offline Myster

« Reply #762 on: July 28, 2016, 06:46:49 PM »
And EM?

E = entered?

E for Entered sounds about right... except for the gun cupboard, which probably had only a quick glance inside?

OD = Opened Door?

DC = Door Checked... or Door Closed?

I also think the E and the M are separate... but I'm stuck on the M.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #763 on: July 28, 2016, 06:56:46 PM »
E for Entered sounds about right... except for the gun cupboard, which probably had only a quick glance inside?

OD = Opened Door?

DC = Door Checked... or Door Closed?

I also think the E and the M are separate... but I'm stuck on the M.

OD = logged under the stairs.  Did the stairs have a door?

ROOMS

OD = logged under: stairs, hallway cupboard, drinks, ground bathroom, dining room, JB room, 1st floor WC and 1st floor bathroom

M = logged under: gun cupboard, kitchen and Mr and Mrs B room

DC = logged under: kitchen, J B room, 1st floor WC and 1st floor Bathroom

------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSONS

OD = logged under: Davidson, Bird and Collins

M = logged under: Cook, Bird, Collins and Woodcock

DC = logged under Davidson and Bird

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could M be moved something or someone?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #764 on: July 28, 2016, 07:08:48 PM »
First time I've seen the name 'Bourne' mentioned.