Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324287 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #900 on: November 23, 2016, 10:44:58 PM »

Thanks Myster, looks a bit cannibalistic pour moi.....

The info on that page has changed since yesterday when it included Jeremy Bamber, whereas the latest show is about Jeffery Dahmer and other cannibals.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #901 on: November 23, 2016, 11:11:39 PM »
The info on that page has changed since yesterday when it included Jeremy Bamber, whereas the latest show is about Jeffery Dahmer and other cannibals.

The programme covers different killers every night - I suppose the underlying theme is incontrovertible guilt. I missed some of it because I was feeding the hedgehog, but there was an interview with Stan Jones (top bloke), and a couple with Ann Eaton. It lumped Bamber in with Stuart Hazell. There was a short proviso at the end, about Bamber maintaining his innocence, but most child murderers do that. It left you in doubt that Bamber is guilty.

8((()*/
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 09:04:08 AM by puglove »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #902 on: November 24, 2016, 07:07:46 AM »
The programme covers different killers every night - I suppose the underlying theme is incontrovertible guilt. I missed some of it because I was feeding the hedgehog, but there was an interview with Stan Jones (top bloke), and a couple with Ann Eaton. It lumped Bamber in with Stuart Hazell. There was a short proviso at the end, about Bamber maintaining his guilt, but most child murderers do that. It left you in doubt that Bamber is guilty.

8((()*/

Would have enjoyed listening to what Ann, and Stan the Man had to say. Can't find any streamed version, and doubt that it will appear on YouTube. Pity.

NaNu *thinks* - Thank godness for that!

Offline puglove

« Reply #903 on: November 24, 2016, 08:58:53 AM »
Would have enjoyed listening to what Ann, and Stan the Man had to say. Can't find any streamed version, and doubt that it will appear on YouTube. Pity.

NaNu *thinks* - Thank godness for that!

Ho ho!! NaNu and Clive should get a room!!

Offline Mendoza

« Reply #904 on: November 24, 2016, 05:38:02 PM »
The programme covers different killers every night - I suppose the underlying theme is incontrovertible guilt. I missed some of it because I was feeding the hedgehog, but there was an interview with Stan Jones (top bloke), and a couple with Ann Eaton. It lumped Bamber in with Stuart Hazell. There was a short proviso at the end, about Bamber maintaining his innocence, but most child murderers do that. It left you in doubt that Bamber is guilty.

8((()*/
I'm assuming you meant to say - "no" - doubt, Puglove?   8)--))

Offline puglove

« Reply #905 on: November 25, 2016, 11:49:49 AM »
I'm assuming you meant to say - "no" - doubt, Puglove?   8)--))

Ooops! Cheers, Mendoza!!        8((()*/

Offline Myster

« Reply #906 on: November 25, 2016, 12:32:12 PM »
Ooops! Cheers, Mendoza!!        8((()*/

You made a pug's ear of that, dearest!

Offline John

« Reply #907 on: November 28, 2016, 01:11:59 AM »
It has never been this quiet before in Bamberland, looks like momentum has ground to a halt?   8(8-))
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 11:42:43 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #908 on: November 28, 2016, 01:20:24 AM »
Some of the comments posted on the Bamber official website by lawyers who in theory should know better.

Flo Krause (LLB Sheffield)

A leading Barrister working in Human Rights Law. Flo says,  "There was never any direct evidence in this case, no motive was ever established and even psychology cannot identify any factor in Jeremy's profile that could help understand why he might have done it.  If ever a reasonable doubt existed, this must be the case for it." (Flo is not Jeremy's legal representative).

Diana Lady Waterlow JP

As a Magistrate for 42 years and the Director of the SFA Regulatory City Board for 16 years, Diana says, "Having studied all the evidence at great length, also looking for a possible motive; I find that Jeremy is certainly innocent; we must all work to rectify this terrible injustice."

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/patrons-and-supporters
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 12:18:31 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #909 on: November 29, 2016, 12:21:02 AM »
The newly elected leader of UKIP, Paul Nuttall, wants to bring back the death penalty for child killers.  I guess the Bamberettes wont be voting UKIP any time soon.

www.express.co.uk/news/uk/726804/Ukip-leadership-Paul-Nuttall-referendums-abortion-death-penalty
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #910 on: November 29, 2016, 11:48:33 AM »
The newly elected leader of UKIP, Paul Nuttall, wants to bring back the death penalty for child killers.  I guess the Bamberettes wont be voting UKIP any time soon.

www.express.co.uk/news/uk/726804/Ukip-leadership-Paul-Nuttall-referendums-abortion-death-penalty

It would be really interesting to see what real support such a policy would have in this day band age.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #911 on: February 09, 2017, 02:46:29 AM »
Some of the comments posted on the Bamber official website by lawyers who in theory should know better.

Flo Krause (LLB Sheffield)

A leading Barrister working in Human Rights Law. Flo says,  "There was never any direct evidence in this case, no motive was ever established and even psychology cannot identify any factor in Jeremy's profile that could help understand why he might have done it.  If ever a reasonable doubt existed, this must be the case for it." (Flo is not Jeremy's legal representative).

Diana Lady Waterlow JP

As a Magistrate for 42 years and the Director of the SFA Regulatory City Board for 16 years, Diana says, "Having studied all the evidence at great length, also looking for a possible motive; I find that Jeremy is certainly innocent; we must all work to rectify this terrible injustice."

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/patrons-and-supporters

It takes ignorance to be unaware that the motive posited was greed.  Since she was unaware of such it is not surprising she is unaware of the evidence.  People who are ignorant of the facts open their traps quite frequently. 
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline rotti

« Reply #912 on: February 10, 2017, 11:40:53 PM »
now we are leaving the eu does that mean their interference with bambers human rights will stop and he will never be released &%+((£ 8)--))

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #913 on: February 11, 2017, 04:07:15 PM »
now we are leaving the eu does that mean their interference with bambers human rights will stop and he will never be released &%+((£ 8)--))

Recently the courts already upheld life tariffs so even if a full fledged EU member it would not matter.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline rotti

« Reply #914 on: February 11, 2017, 04:17:34 PM »
Recently the courts already upheld life tariffs so even if a full fledged EU member it would not matter.
thank you.nice to hear that.will sleep well tonight 8((()*/