Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324287 times)

Offline puglove

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #975 on: June 24, 2017, 10:34:53 PM »
Message for Clappedout.....

PLEASE stop killing the blue forum. I've been out on the lash with my new mate Lady Di Watersquirter, (what a raver!!) and I want something to read and laugh at.

Selfish.    ?8)@)-)
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #976 on: June 25, 2017, 12:15:00 AM »
Message for Clappedout.....

PLEASE stop killing the blue forum. I've been out on the lash with my new mate Lady Di Watersquirter, (what a raver!!) and I want something to read and laugh at.

Selfish.    ?8)@)-)

And a few helpful notes for you, Clappy know-nowt.

You are completely wrong about the telephone thing. i might not be as old as you (I'm not bloody Methusula) but I remember how it was in the 80's.

In the 80's, there was no way to find "glove prints." Not everyone wore mittens made out of Big-Foot wool.

Nobody cares that you popped next door and annoyed the medics trying to save your neighbour. I had a neighbour like you once, and I used to lob slugs over the fence. And pretended to be out when they knocked on to beg for milk and teabags.

Keep on doing what you do, Clappy. You're helping Bamber so much!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #977 on: June 25, 2017, 12:25:16 AM »
And a few helpful notes for you, Clappy know-nowt.

You are completely wrong about the telephone thing. i might not be as old as you (I'm not bloody Methusula) but I remember how it was in the 80's.

In the 80's, there was no way to find "glove prints." Not everyone wore mittens made out of Big-Foot wool.

Nobody cares that you popped next door and annoyed the medics trying to save your neighbour. I had a neighbour like you once, and I used to lob slugs over the fence. And pretended to be out when they knocked on to beg for milk and teabags.

Keep on doing what you do, Clappy. You're helping Bamber so much!!

Oh, and keep on sending that big lump of your pension. You never know, you might get a Christmas card from Mick Philpott this year!! Lucky old you!!

Offline adam

« Reply #978 on: June 25, 2017, 11:04:46 AM »
Lookout is one of the few posters who I'm not sure why she supports Bamber. Her main jist seems to be that there have been previous incidents where mothers have killed their children.

Other supporters,  their reasons for support is clearer. The support never being based on the forensic evidence.

JackieD & Susan support Bamber because Julie identified the twins. Notsure said this week she is leaning towards innocence because Bamber has spent 32 years protesting his innocence. Buddy said Bamber should have 'lobbed Julie overboard' while TomG said (then denied saying) Bamber 'used a totally inappropriate weapon'.

Nugs did discuss one piece of forensic evidence. Accusing the relatives of fabricating the silencer. But would only answer 4 of my 16 questions on this.

David did say the case is built on 'forged evidence & perjury'. I assume he refers to both the the forensic & circumstantial evidence which convicted Bamber. He has refused to suggest how this vast operation was carried out so quickly & successfully.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 07:43:41 PM by adam »

Offline Samson

« Reply #979 on: June 26, 2017, 11:37:09 AM »
It is a fallacy to imagine a vast operation.
The machinery of public and media gullibility affords huge credibility to one rogue operand.
We know the mantle scratches occurred after the crime scene was photographed yet they prove a struggle before the crime scene was photographed.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #980 on: June 26, 2017, 08:07:15 PM »
The machinery of public and media gullibility affords huge credibility to one rogue operand.
We know the mantle scratches occurred after the crime scene was photographed yet they prove a struggle before the crime scene was photographed.

There is no evidence that proves the mantle scratches were done after there is simply the allegation which was thoroughly rejected by the courts as mere speculation.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Samson

« Reply #981 on: June 26, 2017, 08:39:04 PM »
There is no evidence that proves the mantle scratches were done after there is simply the allegation which was thoroughly rejected by the courts as mere speculation.
The scratches occurred by dragging. The scratches were not there when the bodies were discovered, they were planted. This in itself proves nothing, because (noble) cause corruption is commonplace. I remember the day the police discovered the cartridge case Inspector Bruce Hutton planted to create evidence against Arthur Allan Thomas. This does not prove his innocence, other evidence does.
In fact in a similar vein as the photographs prove these scratches, that garden had been seive searched. I don't know how anyone can think a man with a shattered elbow shoulder and mouth engages in this nonsensical and mythical struggle, but let the hoax continue...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 08:48:07 PM by Samson »

Offline APRIL

« Reply #982 on: June 26, 2017, 08:46:52 PM »
The scratches occurred by dragging. The scratches were not there when the bodies were discovered, they were planted. This in itself proves nothing, because (noble) cause corruption is commonplace. I remember the day the police discovered the cartridge case Inspector Bruce Hutton planted to create evidence against Arthur Allan Thomas. This does not prove his innocence, other evidence does.

Just because no one noticed the scratches isn't proof that they weren't there.

Offline Samson

« Reply #983 on: June 26, 2017, 08:49:37 PM »
ion
Just because no one noticed the scratches isn't proof that they weren't there.
April: The crime scene photos include the mantlepiece, and require attention. Don't be suckered by this nonsense, concentrate on other evidence to help your friends here.

Offline Myster

« Reply #984 on: June 27, 2017, 06:31:43 AM »

Why do you always say "We know this, that and the other..." when what you really mean is "I mistakenly think..."?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Samson

« Reply #985 on: June 27, 2017, 03:26:31 PM »
Why do you always say "We know this, that and the other..." when what you really mean is "I mistakenly think..."?
Myster:
I communicate with organisations that see these patterns of malfeasance and injustice all the time. You are a young man in relativistic terms, and your greatest achievement will now rest on helping get Jeremy Bamber out of jail.

Offline Myster

« Reply #986 on: June 27, 2017, 06:35:57 PM »
Myster:
I communicate with organisations that see these patterns of malfeasance and injustice all the time. You are a young man in relativistic terms, and your greatest achievement will now rest on helping get Jeremy Bamber out of jail.

Then you should join his phony propaganda-spreading campaign (or some other favourite) to lobby the government and see how far that gets you, because flattery about age or potential influence won't result in any volte-face by me. Better still, team up with Holly, more sensible and intelligent, although mistaken... if you can find out where she's disappeared to.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Samson

« Reply #987 on: June 27, 2017, 11:19:16 PM »
Then you should join his phony propaganda-spreading campaign (or some other favourite) to lobby the government and see how far that gets you, because flattery about age or potential ilfluence won't result in any volte-face by me. Better still, team up with Holly, more sensible and intelligent, although mistaken... if you can find out where she's disappeared to.
The only point in posting on these message boards is to spread unease about wrongful convictions. No one would respond if they regarded the matter as correctly settled, and this one is not. Raw intelligence is irrelevant, because a limited application of whatever one possesses finds insuperable problems for the prosecution to overcome in Bamber.
Release him, he is innocent. Holly is on holiday.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #988 on: June 29, 2017, 11:55:53 AM »
The only point in posting on these message boards is to spread unease about wrongful convictions. No one would respond if they regarded the matter as correctly settled, and this one is not. Raw intelligence is irrelevant, because a limited application of whatever one possesses finds insuperable problems for the prosecution to overcome in Bamber.

What problems? The buckets?

Offline John

« Reply #989 on: July 01, 2017, 09:44:37 AM »

Just the slight problem of a deficiency in exculpatory evidence.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.