Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324287 times)

Offline puglove

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #990 on: July 01, 2017, 11:42:17 PM »
Myster:
I communicate with organisations that see these patterns of malfeasance and injustice all the time. You are a young man in relativistic terms, and your greatest achievement will now rest on helping get Jeremy Bamber out of jail.

God, Samson, you are SO patronising. (That means talking down to someone).

Bearing in mind that you've managed to do to IA what Gary Glitter did to babysitting, shall we tackle one point at a time?

Why isn't the gun covered in Sheila's prints?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Samson

« Reply #991 on: July 02, 2017, 02:55:11 AM »
God, Samson, you are SO patronising. (That means talking down to someone).

Bearing in mind that you've managed to do to IA what Gary Glitter did to babysitting, shall we tackle one point at a time?

Why isn't the gun covered in Sheila's prints?
I have no idea, but that question does not steer us to a certainty that Jeremy was there.

Since you admire my body of work on IA have you read the attempt by MikeG to get Nevill shot in the bedroom?
It doesn't work yet he won't concede.

I start with the plan, here is Jeremy's.
1. I want money now.
2. I will ride to the farm and shoot them all, and then persuade Sheila to lie down and be shot in a suicide compatible trajectory. She will be compliant because she knows if she resists I will just shoot her. Though this means either way she will realise she ends up dead, she is a bit gaga and won't object.
3. I will call home, then jump out the kitchen window, bang it shut so the latch drops, create a locked room murder mystery.
4. I will ride home and store the clothing to get rid of later in my own time. Despite the 5 corpses no one will suspect me so no worries about being found with forensic evidence.

What could possibly go wrong?

In my view this is the most preposterous nonsense, yet this is the crown theory.

The funny thing is when Mark Lundy allegedly did something similar, his car and belongings were immediately confiscated, in pursuit of evidence. None was found because he didn't do it. In a similar fashion, Jeremy would have expected his cottage to be a crime scene from the get go IF HE PLANNED THIS. if he did it he would seriously expect to be a suspect. You kill 5 people in a hare brained plan needing luck skill and compliance and seriously expect no one to suspect you? This is driving me demented trying to unravel the logic here that seems to work for you guilters.
 If the bike was the only means of locomotion seize it get the dogs on the bike trail and so on. You have the plods being complete idiots.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 03:33:48 AM by Samson »

Offline Myster

« Reply #992 on: July 02, 2017, 07:14:07 AM »
Since you admire my body of work on IA have you read the attempt by MikeG to get Nevill shot in the bedroom?
It doesn't work yet he won't concede.

I start with the plan, here is Jeremy's.
1. I want money now.
2. I will ride to the farm and shoot them all, and then persuade Sheila to lie down and be shot in a suicide compatible trajectory. She will be compliant because she knows if she resists I will just shoot her. Though this means either way she will realise she ends up dead, she is a bit gaga and won't object.
3. I will call home, then jump out the kitchen window, bang it shut so the latch drops, create a locked room murder mystery.
4. I will ride home and store the clothing to get rid of later in my own time. Despite the 5 corpses no one will suspect me so no worries about being found with forensic evidence.

What could possibly go wrong?

In my view this is the most preposterous nonsense, yet this is the crown theory.

The funny thing is when Mark Lundy allegedly did something similar, his car and belongings were immediately confiscated, in pursuit of evidence. None was found because he didn't do it. In a similar fashion, Jeremy would have expected his cottage to be a crime scene from the get go IF HE PLANNED THIS. if he did it he would seriously expect to be a suspect. You kill 5 people in a hare brained plan needing luck skill and compliance and seriously expect no one to suspect you? This is driving me demented trying to unravel the logic here that seems to work for you guilters.
If the bike was the only means of locomotion seize it get the dogs on the bike trail and so on. You have the plods being complete idiots.

You confirmed MikeG's theory with your own input here, which is that Nevill received a shot in his left arm from the rear, causing it to lift upwards by reflex action from the impact, while he was sitting on the edge of the bed and about to get up. The next shot to the top of his shoulder immediately afterwards would then tally with the pathologist's findings on its trajectory and of it having been fired from above. Although other ways are just as valid... such as Nevill leaning backwards, again while sat on the bed.

Not only the Crown's theory, but that of 99.99% of right-thinking people, which leaves only .01% on the lunatic fringe. The fledglings of Essex Police had more nous and common-sense than cock of the walk... which is why everything came right in the end.

Bamber was known to walk... forty miles home one time, after an argument with his sister in a car when he got out and marched off in a huff.  So eight miles from cottage to farm and back would be a walkover.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #993 on: July 04, 2017, 06:43:50 AM »
Geez... little wonder that bloo's gone down the pan, with Roch having done an unfathomable reversal and now kissing convicted fraudster Stefano's ar$e, who, as if he didn't know it, conned unsuspecting clients out of thousands of their hard-earned dosh.  So in my book just as vile, conniving and corrupt as his former mate, Bamber.  Wake up Roch and stop being so abstruse, pedantic and bloody boring.

david1819

« Reply #994 on: July 04, 2017, 11:36:29 AM »
You confirmed MikeG's theory with your own input here, which is that Nevill received a shot in his left arm from the rear, causing it to lift upwards by reflex action from the impact, while he was sitting on the edge of the bed and about to get up. The next shot to the top of his shoulder immediately afterwards would then tally with the pathologist's findings on its trajectory and of it having been fired from above. Although other ways are just as valid... such as Nevill leaning backwards, again while sat on the bed.

Not only the Crown's theory, but that of 99.99% of right-thinking people, which leaves only .01% on the lunatic fringe. The fledglings of Essex Police had more nous and common-sense than cock of the walk... which is why everything came right in the end.

There is no blood on Nevills side of the bed. The blood on both the carpet samples and the sock was June Bambers. There is no plausible way for Neville to be shot inside the bedroom, given the trajectories. It became the crown's case because the defense never challenged the crowns assumption.

Bamber was known to walk... forty miles home one time, after an argument with his sister in a car when he got out and marched off in a huff.  So eight miles from cottage to farm and back would be a walkover.

If Jeremy walked, That is a 1 hour and 25 minutes walk back. Assuming Jeremy is going by the average daytime walking speed on a flat surface. Once you apply Naismith's rule/Aitken corrections you are looking at a 1 hour and fifty-five minute walk from WHF back to Goldhanger. Making Sheila's TOD over 8 hours from when the photos were taken. Proving his innocence even more.

Not to mention all the time it will take Jeremy to put the silencer away, construct his blood dam, put the coat over the mantle scratches and then climb outside to rearrange the items on the window seal before walking off.

Now, who is on "lunatic fringe"?.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #995 on: July 04, 2017, 12:13:47 PM »
He's being such a dick because he knows that the minute he shows everyone his carrot, they'll all laugh at it.

He's turned into a mini-Mike.

Seems to me Roch is having his carrot and eating it  8)-)))

Roch why don't you comb over here and share your carrot with puglove and me?  Why deny yourself something you are longing to do?  We will be ever so gentle and promise not to laugh...your secret 'carrot' will remain just that...  8)-)))

« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 01:12:29 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #996 on: July 04, 2017, 12:15:27 PM »
There is no blood on Nevills side of the bed. The blood on both the carpet samples and the sock was June Bambers. There is no plausible way for Neville to be shot inside the bedroom, given the trajectories. It became the crown's case because the defense never challenged the crowns assumption.

If Jeremy walked, That is a 1 hour and 25 minutes walk back. Assuming Jeremy is going by the average daytime walking speed on a flat surface. Once you apply Naismith's rule/Aitken corrections you are looking at a 1 hour and fifty-five minute walk from WHF back to Goldhanger. Making Sheila's TOD over 8 hours from when the photos were taken. Proving his innocence even more.

Not to mention all the time it will take Jeremy to put the silencer away, construct his blood dam, put the coat over the mantle scratches and then climb outside to rearrange the items on the window seal before walking off.

The shortest distance by the back farm route which Bamber told Julie he would use was 4524 metres or 2.8 miles, so easily coverable in less than an hour at average walking speed. Bu**er Naismith's rule/Aitken corrections, whoever they are... Bamber probably ran half the distance anyway, or more sensibly used his mother's bike. And who's to say at exactly what time Bamber killed them all. As for all your other guff about replacing the moderator, covering scratches, dropping pillows on the floor, banging the exit window shut... no more than a few minutes.

Now who's the ignoramus?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #997 on: July 04, 2017, 12:43:10 PM »

Sock or socks?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=276.0;attach=931

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=276.0;attach=933

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=260.0;attach=846

I was surprised to learn Hartley was unaware of this fact.  How can anyone be so certain of JB's guilt if they are unaware of the most basic details of the soc?   &%+((£
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #998 on: July 04, 2017, 12:52:41 PM »
The scratches occurred by dragging. The scratches were not there when the bodies were discovered, they were planted. This in itself proves nothing, because (noble) cause corruption is commonplace. I remember the day the police discovered the cartridge case Inspector Bruce Hutton planted to create evidence against Arthur Allan Thomas. This does not prove his innocence, other evidence does.
In fact in a similar vein as the photographs prove these scratches, that garden had been seive searched. I don't know how anyone can think a man with a shattered elbow shoulder and mouth engages in this nonsensical and mythical struggle, but let the hoax continue...

Further testing is required to establish this as fact (or not!).

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/forensic-evidence

A forensic scientist for the prosecution, Andy Laws, questioned the methods used by the defence expert, Peter Sutherst:

See point 5 below:

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/forensic-evidence

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #999 on: July 04, 2017, 01:10:04 PM »
There's nothing wrong with getting your husband to give you a pearl necklace, guzzling 2 bottles of Tudor Rose, getting comfy and talking a load of crap.  (I usually wait until after lunch, though.)

Were there any flats, as in dwellings, in Goldhanger in 1985?  Current population 654.  Rural essex mid 80's I doubt the place had any flats.  In any event JB lived in a cottage (house) and anyone familiar with the basics will be aware of this fact. 

Offline Myster

« Reply #1000 on: July 04, 2017, 02:04:23 PM »
Were there any flats, as in dwellings, in Goldhanger in 1985?  Current population 654.  Rural essex mid 80's I doubt the place had any flats.  In any event JB lived in a cottage (house) and anyone familiar with the basics will be aware of this fact.

My ears also pricked up when I heard that!  Just shows how some people from the "Jeremy is innocent because he's... errm, innocent" campaign are incapable of simple research.

Bourtree was as far removed from a flat as you can get, and had a ginormous back garden for growing weed to send to Hamish Mctavish/McDonald or some other dopehead in Scotland...

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1001 on: July 04, 2017, 02:52:44 PM »
My ears also pricked up when I heard that!  Just shows how some people from the "Jeremy is innocent because he's... errm, innocent" campaign are incapable of simple research.

Bourtree was as far removed from a flat as you can get, and had a ginormous back garden for growing weed to send to Hamish Mctavish/McDonald or some other dopehead in Scotland...

It is worrying when simple facts are overlooked.  So much of the literature refers to JB's cottage and an upstairs and downstairs.

Lady Waterlow please see me for some extra tution  8((()*/  As an aside I see you were a director at SIB and a NED at Bankhall.  I worked in financial services for some 25 years so we have something in common.   

Offline Myster

« Reply #1002 on: July 04, 2017, 03:02:57 PM »
It is worrying when simple facts are overlooked.  So much of the literature refers to JB's cottage and an upstairs and downstairs.

Lady Waterlow please see me for some extra tution  8((()*/  As an aside I see you were a director at SIB and a NED at Bankhall.  I worked in financial services for some 25 years so we have something in common.

We've been tagether nah for 25 years, an' it don't seem a doy too much,

There ain't a lady livin' in this land as oid swap fer me dear ol' Dutch.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1003 on: July 04, 2017, 07:54:10 PM »
We've been tagether nah for 25 years, an' it don't seem a doy too much,

There ain't a lady livin' in this land as oid swap fer me dear ol' Dutch.

Fancy giving us a rendition of that great old Albert Chevalier song while you're free, APRIL?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #1004 on: July 04, 2017, 08:17:36 PM »
Fancy giving us a rendition of that great old Albert Chevalier song while you're free, APRIL?

Happy to oblige. Myster. Not my usual thing, but I'm nothing if not versatile!! However, "tagether" will need changing to "tagevver" @)(++(* @)(++(*