Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324287 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #1050 on: December 03, 2017, 07:35:27 PM »
I think it is beyond the bounds of possibilities to believe that a barefooted Sheila could have wandered all over the farmhouse shooting family members at will, fighting with her father over the kitchen table, walking on broken glass and blood yet end up with spotlessly clean uncut feet.  Jeremy on the other hand would have had shoes or boots on which would have been disposed of afterwards.

Which of the two makes sense Holly?

If you believe blood was present to the extent it would transfer to SC's feet if she was the perp where were JB's footprints?  I don't believe it's possible for blood to transfer to a sole/footwear from the floor/ground without leaving an impression on the floor/ground?  No footprints from SC or JB.  The reason IMO is that blood staining was minimal and would soon absorb into the carpet. 

SC was found in an area of the main bedroom containing numerous blood drips.  Unless she was carried she had to have walked to the place she was found.  How did she manage that without transferring blood to her feet?   IMO the blood drips (from June) would quickly absorb into the carpet. 

The pathologist didn't note any cuts to NB's feet so why would SC have any?  Afaik all that is known about the broken lampshade is just that ie it was broken.  No info re pieces and/or location.  Glass lampshades are usually made of tough stuff to withstand heat from bulbs.  I don't see it shattering like lead crystal leaving shards all over.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1051 on: December 03, 2017, 07:56:41 PM »
He was taking a risk when he decided to murder his family. Criminals take risks, it's an occupational hazard.

Maybe.  He certainly took risks when he handed the keys to WHF to AE and then 'fessed up' to JM shortly before disposing of her.

There was blood smears on the rifle which would indicate that the 'perp' had blood on their person. It only takes a small splash of blood to link a perp to a crime and whether there would be evidence of not - the fire pit and the destruction of June and Nevil clothes, was an ideal time to destroy any clothing he may have wore.

The blood stains on the rifle were typical of patterns from medium impact spatter eg the likely beating NB sustained from a "blunt instrument". 

Agreed TODAY the tiniest biological stain invisible to the naked idea can link a perp to soc but that's TODAY using DNA  testing.  At the time of JB's trial blood serology testing required a large good quality blood sample.  As EP destroyed SC's nightdress we will never know what secrets DNA testing might have revealed.

The blood stained rifle was found resting across SC's nightdress/person. Unless JB waited for the blood to dry or speeded up the drying process with a hairdryer or the like one might have expected to find some blood transfer on her nightdress.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 08:05:47 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1052 on: December 04, 2017, 08:04:20 PM »
I don't think the link I posted earlier includes JM's 'verbatim' testimony so here it is:

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/julie-mugford-volunteer-witness

Thanks to JaneJ on Blue for highlighting this. 

It doesn't sound very 'verbatim'!

Have now listened to the clip.  Verdict:

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=moz35&p=catherine+tait+what+a+load+of+old+shit#id=52&vid=2459f591021f51e2dee04199cc7537e0&action=click

There's nothing verbatim about it.  I would put it on par with the cheesy docu/dramas about the case. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1053 on: December 21, 2017, 06:23:36 PM »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1054 on: December 21, 2017, 06:53:55 PM »
It seems Peter Tatchell has raised the issue of non-disclosure again on the back of Liam Allen's case:

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2017/dec/19/police-non-disclosure-should-lead-to-reform

Offline John

« Reply #1055 on: January 09, 2018, 11:37:04 PM »
It seems Peter Tatchell has raised the issue of non-disclosure again on the back of Liam Allen's case:

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2017/dec/19/police-non-disclosure-should-lead-to-reform

Bamber's former lawyer Ewan Smith who more recently was a CCRC Commissioner had access to all the material in the case but ultimately still refused any referral to the Court of Appeal on the basis of non disclosure.  That says it all really.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 11:41:11 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1056 on: January 10, 2018, 10:33:53 AM »

Tatchell is wrong but then again that is no real surprise. The CCRC have reviewed all the so-called withheld material and have not deemed it relevant. With Tatchell in his corner Bamber should be out by Easter.   @)(++(*
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 10:36:41 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #1057 on: January 10, 2018, 06:58:28 PM »
Tatchell is wrong but then again that is no real surprise. The CCRC have reviewed all the so-called withheld material and have not deemed it relevant. With Tatchell in his corner Bamber should be out by Easter.   @)(++(*

I don't think Jackie will be ordering that taxi to Heathrow just yet.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1058 on: June 23, 2018, 10:54:46 AM »
David1819 uploaded the following to IA yesterday.  If the CT have an "airtight" case they might want to share it with ITV or speak with JB's lawyers to look at the possibilities of imposing an injunction.  I feel a Ronaldo wink coming on
 8(0(* Yes there's an i in there  8(0(*

https://bambercampaign.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-latest-with-yvonne-on-forensic-work.html?m=1

Well, a lot has been happening in the last couple of months, and whilst I cannot be specific on the detail I wanted to share my positivity and excitement at what lies ahead in the coming weeks.

Firstly, your generosity has enabled a whole series of forensic tests to be conducted, all of which will assist Jeremy with the forthcoming application to the CCRC and then at the court of appeal. The scientists we have employed were shocked at the evidence they have looked at and will appear as expert witnesses if and when requested to do so. I still have seven more reports which are due to arrive in my in-box imminently.

There are several more forensic areas that I would like to approach in the long term, and I will keep you posted as we have the funds available to get these completed, so please keep donating if you can.
It may appear that things have been a little quiet on the legal front but nothing could be further from the truth. We have been actively and aggressively pushing forward with the disclosure issues and a host of legal approaches have been made, although unfortunately I cannot expand on these at this time, but what I can say is that the buzz this is creating is audible and I feel extremely confident and excited at the prospect of what will happen in the near future. We will not let the disclosure issues drop and will persist undeterred until full disclosure is achieved.

However, with the material we have had disclosed we have uncovered an astounding amount of evidence proving Jeremy’s innocence and are still, even at this stage, finding something new on almost a weekly basis.

We have been working tirelessly on the submissions to the CCRC, and in April Sarah and I visited Jeremy’s legal team at chambers in London, where several key areas of the wealth of submissions grounds that will form our application were discussed at length.

The final drafts of the submissions are complete and I am working with Jeremy every day fine-tuning them ready to be sent. There are lots of issues to address, and the preparation has taken us years of painstaking and time-consuming research and analysis, but we now have an airtight case in a multitude of areas. There is absolutely no question that when the CCRC have absorbed the information they will shortly be sent the case will be referred to the court of appeal.

It has been a long journey but I know that we will soon reach our destination and achieve justice for
Jeremy at last.

Watch this space for more exciting news coming very soon.

Yvonne

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1059 on: June 23, 2018, 11:01:18 AM »
I know the rough details of three new expert reports on three separate subjects that have never been brought forward before in the case that will be sent. I paid a visit to Jeremy’s legal team, making my own contribution to help make this happen.

So you can take back that comment about comparisons to an apocalyptic alien-contactee cult.

http://www.injusticeanywhereforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=195834#p195834

David perhaps you need to share your forensic evidence breakthrough with ITV?  Or make another trip to JB's lawyers to discuss taking out an injunction against ITV?   8)-)))

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1060 on: June 23, 2018, 11:15:26 AM »
I know the rough details of three new expert reports on three separate subjects that have never been brought forward before in the case that will be sent. I paid a visit to Jeremy’s legal team, making my own contribution to help make this happen.

So you can take back that comment about comparisons to an apocalyptic alien-contactee cult.

David perhaps you need to share your forensic evidence breakthrough with ITV?  Or make another trip to JB's lawyers to discuss taking out an injunction against ITV?   8)-)))

Holly, if you have Netflix, watch a docu called The Staircase and listen to what the 'defense' forensic expert (Henry Lee) has to say about blunt trauma injury and blood spatter.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1061 on: June 23, 2018, 11:23:30 AM »

Blimey I've just re-read the above just to make clear the above are David's claims not mine!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1062 on: June 23, 2018, 11:26:05 AM »
Holly, if you have Netflix, watch a docu called The Staircase and listen to what the 'defense' forensic expert (Henry Lee) has to say about blunt trauma injury and blood spatter.

Thanks, will do.  At the moment I'm struggling to watch all the football and read the Daily Mail!   

Offline Alice

« Reply #1063 on: June 23, 2018, 01:49:43 PM »
I imagine you are struggling to read the DM. If you can pick your way through that without blowing a gasket about its ill informed right wing bias I will be surprised!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1064 on: June 23, 2018, 02:15:33 PM »
I imagine you are struggling to read the DM. If you can pick your way through that without blowing a gasket about its ill informed right wing bias I will be surprised!

DM?