Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324242 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #1065 on: June 23, 2018, 02:43:50 PM »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1066 on: August 08, 2018, 04:23:49 PM »
I've just listened to the Peter Tatchell audio re non-disclosure of negs:

https://jeremybamber.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-withholding-of-crime-scene.html

The case against JB is essentially:

- Blood/silencer
- JM's testimony
- Whether NB made the call to JB
- Whether there's evidence SC carried out murders eg lead free hands, lack of debris on nightdress

I'm struggling to understand how any non-disclosed negs could realistically assist? 

Also claims of the rifle in the box room window based on the image in the public domain doesn't seem to stack up as the window shows 4 small panes across as per main bedroom and the box room window is smaller. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #1067 on: August 08, 2018, 05:26:19 PM »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1068 on: August 08, 2018, 06:10:46 PM »
Three panes across  8((()*/

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=633.msg19595#msg19595

... or if you mean the box room at the front, three again...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=633.msg19596#msg19596

(ty6e[  8**8:/:

I still love but just not as much as Charlie @ IA. 

Anyway re above I don't think I explained myself very well.

There's an image in the public domain of a rifle in a window.  The window has 4 small panes across as per main bedroom window.  It's often said this image/window relates to the box room window ? but this can't be as the box room window is smaller with 3 panes across as you've pointed out. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #1069 on: August 08, 2018, 06:38:05 PM »

(ty6e[ 8**8:/:

I still love but just not as much as Charlie @ IA. 

Anyway re above I don't think I explained myself very well.

There's an image in the public domain of a rifle in a window.  The window has 4 small panes across as per main bedroom window.  It's often said this image/window relates to the box room window ? but this can't be as the box room window is smaller with 3 panes across as you've pointed out.
(ty6e[ back!  V. busy these days elsewhere, so better enjoy a little gun yoga with Charlie while you can, just in case his rifle's loaded.

Don't recall seeing a different photo from outside showing the rifle. If so it could be fake, or just an optical illusion. The only one I'm aware of with a rifle propped against it is the main bedroom window photographed from inside.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1070 on: August 19, 2018, 11:01:47 AM »

Very unlikely that anyone stood outside could see the rifle imo.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 11:11:52 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1071 on: August 19, 2018, 11:13:22 AM »
I've just listened to the Peter Tatchell audio re non-disclosure of negs:

https://jeremybamber.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-withholding-of-crime-scene.html

The case against JB is essentially:

- Blood/silencer
- JM's testimony
- Whether NB made the call to JB
- Whether there's evidence SC carried out murders eg lead free hands, lack of debris on nightdress

I'm struggling to understand how any non-disclosed negs could realistically assist? 

Also claims of the rifle in the box room window based on the image in the public domain doesn't seem to stack up as the window shows 4 small panes across as per main bedroom and the box room window is smaller.

Isn't he the guy who said that not all sex with children was unwanted?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1311193/PETER-HITCHENS-Question-Who-said-Not-sex-involving-children-unwanted-abusive-Answer-The-Popes-biggest-British-critic.html
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 11:32:32 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Myster

« Reply #1072 on: August 25, 2018, 07:02:29 AM »
The truth is out there somewhere if you only look for it, so I must have been wrong for thirty three years  8(8-)) ...

https://twitter.com/lizyeld/status/1032940785598189568

Offline Myster

« Reply #1073 on: August 25, 2018, 07:04:50 AM »
That was an adamism, by the way, and wasn't intended to be taken seriously or reflect my actual point of view.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #1074 on: August 25, 2018, 08:34:02 AM »
The truth is out there somewhere if you only look for it, so I must have been wrong for thirty three years  8(8-)) ...

https://twitter.com/lizyeld/status/1032940785598189568

Well either that was a very old tweet or her maths are even worse than mine!!!!

Offline Myster

« Reply #1075 on: August 25, 2018, 09:15:19 AM »
Well either that was a very old tweet or her maths are even worse than mine!!!!

Only 21 hours old. God (or whichever other deity you believe in, if any) save us from birdbrains who twitter about any currently fashionable MoJ no matter how ludicrous.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1076 on: August 25, 2018, 03:36:44 PM »
Trudi Benjamin once referred to Mike Tesco as her "hero"  *&^^&

If she learned more about him and realised what a highly disordered individual he is maybe - just maybe - it would help her to recognise Bamber as the disordered individual he is also?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 06:04:15 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1077 on: August 26, 2018, 09:33:13 PM »
David1819 uploaded the following to IA yesterday.  If the CT have an "airtight" case they might want to share it with ITV or speak with JB's lawyers to look at the possibilities of imposing an injunction.  I feel a Ronaldo wink coming on
 8(0(* Yes there's an i in there  8(0(*

https://bambercampaign.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-latest-with-yvonne-on-forensic-work.html?m=1

Well, a lot has been happening in the last couple of months, and whilst I cannot be specific on the detail I wanted to share my positivity and excitement at what lies ahead in the coming weeks.

Firstly, your generosity has enabled a whole series of forensic tests to be conducted, all of which will assist Jeremy with the forthcoming application to the CCRC and then at the court of appeal. The scientists we have employed were shocked at the evidence they have looked at and will appear as expert witnesses if and when requested to do so. I still have seven more reports which are due to arrive in my in-box imminently.

There are several more forensic areas that I would like to approach in the long term, and I will keep you posted as we have the funds available to get these completed, so please keep donating if you can.
It may appear that things have been a little quiet on the legal front but nothing could be further from the truth. We have been actively and aggressively pushing forward with the disclosure issues and a host of legal approaches have been made, although unfortunately I cannot expand on these at this time, but what I can say is that the buzz this is creating is audible and I feel extremely confident and excited at the prospect of what will happen in the near future. We will not let the disclosure issues drop and will persist undeterred until full disclosure is achieved.

However, with the material we have had disclosed we have uncovered an astounding amount of evidence proving Jeremy’s innocence and are still, even at this stage, finding something new on almost a weekly basis.

We have been working tirelessly on the submissions to the CCRC, and in April Sarah and I visited Jeremy’s legal team at chambers in London, where several key areas of the wealth of submissions grounds that will form our application were discussed at length.

The final drafts of the submissions are complete and I am working with Jeremy every day fine-tuning them ready to be sent. There are lots of issues to address, and the preparation has taken us years of painstaking and time-consuming research and analysis, but we now have an airtight case in a multitude of areas. There is absolutely no question that when the CCRC have absorbed the information they will shortly be sent the case will be referred to the court of appeal.

It has been a long journey but I know that we will soon reach our destination and achieve justice for
Jeremy at last.

Watch this space for more exciting news coming very soon.

Yvonne

Yvonne and Bamber's handful of other supporters only destination is to accept him as the manipulative, conning, and calculating psychopath he is!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Myster

« Reply #1078 on: August 27, 2018, 07:49:50 AM »
This deluded woman is at it again!  Some idiots should never be allowed access to the internet...

https://twitter.com/lizyeld/status/1033653060424351744

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1079 on: August 27, 2018, 08:51:22 AM »
This deluded woman is at it again!  Some idiots should never be allowed access to the internet...

https://twitter.com/lizyeld/status/1033653060424351744

These women, and men, have been and are being duped by a dangerous psychopath. It is down to the prison and all agencies linked to the prison to monitor Bambers communications and behaviours with others.