Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Kevin Craigie and the Joint enterprise murder of Kenneth Rothwell in 1990.

Kevin Craigie - Recent activities

(1/17) > >>

John:
Just for your information and just in case you haven't guessed it already, Liam is Kevin Craigie.

Same IP    80.192.49.138  that he used to post in June.

Joanne:
Its poking my nose into other people's lives that's left me a tenner down.
Mat, my post was badly worded, I didn't mean you.

John:

--- Quote from: Joanne on August 17, 2012, 07:09:34 AM ---Its poking my nose into other people's lives that's left me a tenner down.
Mat, my post was badly worded, I didn't mean you.

--- End quote ---

I take it Kevin Craigie never returned the money to you as he promised to do Joanne?  And to think this is a person whom the Citizen Advice Bureau trust to give advice to vulnerable people.

Joanne:
No. He had and still hasn't any intention of paying it back, so he's a murderer and a thief. Not like we didn't know.
He's on the blue forum posting on the joint enterprise like the sun shines from between his ears and agreeing with me, not bad from someone who thinks I'm not the brightest bulb on the street, well, I'd rather be dim and on the moral highground than what he's like.
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3046.15.html?PHPSESSID=6585762e26d57d6464693280459c50fd

realtruth:

--- Quote from: Joanne on August 17, 2012, 12:30:35 PM ---No. He had and still hasn't any intention of paying it back, so he's a murderer and a thief. Not like we didn't know.
He's on the blue forum posting on the joint enterprise like the sun shines from between his ears and agreeing with me, not bad from someone who thinks I'm not the brightest bulb on the street, well, I'd rather be dim and on the moral highground than what he's like.
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3046.15.html?PHPSESSID=6585762e26d57d6464693280459c50fd

--- End quote ---
@)(++(* @)(++(* 8((()*/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version