Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1349195 times)

Lyall

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #750 on: December 28, 2013, 10:46:30 PM »
And if he loses....even if he wins now if he makes any public appearances he will have to explain why the PJ and SY are looking for an abductor...will anyone be interested in his theories now

>@@(*&) Have they found one?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #751 on: December 28, 2013, 10:58:06 PM »
And if he loses....even if he wins now if he makes any public appearances he will have to explain why the PJ and SY are looking for an abductor...will anyone be interested in his theories now
True SY on Crimewatch certainly give the appearance of looking exclusively for an abductor of some sort, but surely it would be usual practice behind the scenes to look comprehensively at all the possibilities?   

Lyall

« Reply #752 on: December 28, 2013, 11:00:15 PM »
True SY on Crimewatch certainly give the appearance of looking exclusively for an abductor of some sort, but surely it would be usual practice behind the scenes to look comprehensively at all the possibilities?

Davel misses the point I think. They may well be looking only in one direction, but the more years that pass without resolution Mr Amaral's book looks better and better.

Though it's not perfect!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #753 on: December 28, 2013, 11:01:52 PM »
>@@(*&) Have they found one?

I cant see SY spending 5 million and two years without ruling out the parents first...a lot of posters wont want to accept this

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #754 on: December 28, 2013, 11:06:44 PM »
I cant see SY spending 5 million and two years without ruling out the parents first...a lot of posters wont want to accept this

Why would they have even need to be ruled in, they were already exonerated weren't they?

And Clarence Mitchell said they had nothing to do with it so they obviously, definitely didn't.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Lyall

« Reply #755 on: December 28, 2013, 11:07:47 PM »

And how can they be ruled out when nobody knows a) what time the crime occurred, or b) what crime occurred?

Lyall

« Reply #756 on: December 28, 2013, 11:11:31 PM »

The Prime Minister made it very clear where his loyalty lies, davel, and Madeleine's parents are supported by some of the nation's best lawyers.

Two reasons why the Met may have decided not to go down that road.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #757 on: December 28, 2013, 11:15:06 PM »
Why would they have even need to be ruled in, they were already exonerated weren't they?

And Clarence Mitchell said they had nothing to do with it so they obviously, definitely didn't.

SY said they were going right back to the beginning...remember

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #758 on: December 28, 2013, 11:17:38 PM »
The Prime Minister made it very clear where his loyalty lies, davel, and Madeleine's parents are supported by some of the nation's best lawyers.

I think its just wishful thinking by you that SY haven't looked at the evidence against the mCCanns...and decided they are not suspects

Offline pegasus

« Reply #759 on: December 28, 2013, 11:24:50 PM »
Were there no provoking questions in the cw show at all?

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #760 on: December 28, 2013, 11:28:36 PM »

Downing Street and SY are going to engage in a cover-up to protect the McCanns? Why?  Because the McCanns have good lawyers?

Lyall

« Reply #761 on: December 28, 2013, 11:45:22 PM »
Downing Street and SY are going to engage in a cover-up to protect the McCanns? Why?  Because the McCanns have good lawyers?

A cover-up? I didn't use that word. I'm just repeating what Cameron quite clearly has indicated in Parliament - why he has is a different issue and who could know why he made his decision.

But nobody can be in any doubt about his position on the case can they?

Lyall

« Reply #762 on: December 28, 2013, 11:49:17 PM »

Davel ignored my question: How can anyone (including the child's parents) be ruled in or out when - after Crimewatch - it's clear the police don't know a) what time the crime occurred, or b) what crime occurred?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #763 on: December 28, 2013, 11:57:04 PM »
Davel ignored my question: How can anyone (including the child's parents) be ruled in or out when - after Crimewatch - it's clear the police don't know a) what time the crime occurred, or b) what crime occurred?

According to SY the McCanns have been ruled out so you need to ask them. Its quite obvious to me that the McCannns had no criminal responsibility with regards to Maddies disappearance...posters here might want to accept that there was an accident and  a cover up...or whatever... I imagine that SY think that all the available evidence shows that this just isn't possible

Lyall

« Reply #764 on: December 28, 2013, 11:59:38 PM »
According to SY the McCanns have been ruled out so you need to ask them. Its quite obvious to me that the McCannns had no criminal responsibility with regards to Maddies disappearance...posters here might want to accept that there was an accident and  a cover up...or whatever... I imagine that SY think that all the available evidence shows that this just isn't possible

We will ask them 8)-))) When the investigation is over. They'll just ignore us now (and then 8(8-)))