Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 401265 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5190 on: June 14, 2019, 07:01:46 PM »
What can Portugal do to him?

Confine him to oblivion.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5191 on: June 14, 2019, 07:03:21 PM »
Confine him to oblivion.

IMO vindication is more likely.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5192 on: June 14, 2019, 07:04:16 PM »
Confine him to oblivion.

Why would you think they would want to do that ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5193 on: June 14, 2019, 07:07:27 PM »

Amaral is a total embarrassment to the Portuguese Justice System.  Actually probably worse than that.  But I doubt that The Portuguese Justice System wants to go down that road.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5194 on: June 14, 2019, 07:26:01 PM »

Because in my opinion, Amaral is the face of The Portuguese Fascists,  left over from The Glorious Revolution, or two.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 06:35:55 PM by Angelo222 »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5195 on: June 14, 2019, 07:32:58 PM »
Because Amaral is the face of The Portuguese Fascists,  left over from The Glorious Revolution, or two.

Sorry.  I am supposing that you know that there were Two Revolutions, during which time of about two years that a lot of the hierarchy reinvented themselves, and are now back in charge.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5196 on: June 14, 2019, 07:39:45 PM »
Amaral is a total embarrassment to the Portuguese Justice System.  Actually probably worse than that.  But I doubt that The Portuguese Justice System wants to go down that road.

Shouldn't be an IMO at the end of your little rant?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5197 on: June 14, 2019, 07:41:55 PM »
its everything to do with amaral...from what I have read the court will consider the evidence amaral based his thesis on...they will decide if his calims were reasonable...if the rule in favour of the mccanns then teh mccanns could go back to the portuguse court armed with the judgement....anything amaral has said since the original trial or if his book has been on sale since the original trial could be the subject of a new claim..imo

That, of course, being all your opinion. As it stands no-one knows yet if their claim will be accepted or not.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5198 on: June 14, 2019, 10:19:05 PM »
I don’t.

you do now...thta a very old website that the saerch brings up...much better one now

Offline barrier

« Reply #5199 on: June 15, 2019, 06:34:54 PM »
I read all of that earlier.
Of course you think it is as you describe

Yep and what you can determine from it is that SY aren't telling any one diddly squat,why else would they be wanting to drag something up from 12 yrs ago,ergo nowt new.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5201 on: June 22, 2019, 12:15:59 AM »
The Daily Star is now officially the newspaper for a cleaner planet....how could they not be with all the recycling they do.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/787131/madeleine-mccann-suspect-police-closing-in-investigation-2019-news-missing-portugal

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5202 on: June 22, 2019, 09:22:39 AM »
“It’s all very secret but then it always is with the Madeleine case.

“Only the police know who the suspect is.”

And they aren't talking  @)(++(*

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5204 on: June 22, 2019, 09:55:44 AM »
Must remember the caveat from the MET.

Scotland Yard said in a statement: “The investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann remains ongoing.

“We are not providing a running commentary.”

So how does closing in compute with that.