Author Topic: Blonde haired girl taken into care from a Roma couple in Dublin.  (Read 19512 times)

Redblossom

Re: Blonde haired girl taken into care from a Roma couple in Dublin.
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2013, 06:48:42 PM »
Lets hope they stay the same ,to many chidren nicked in this world plus the family and police were working together .

you support police and social services removing kids from their families because their colour of eyes are different? Jeez

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2013, 06:54:09 PM »
you support police and social services removing kids from their families because their colour of eyes are different? Jeez

Maybe they should check more familes instead of leaving most things till its to late .my kids eyes are different i doubt the police will take them away .it takes more info than that

Redblossom

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2013, 06:56:50 PM »
Maybe they should check more familes instead of leaving most things till its to late .my kids eyes are different i doubt the police will take them away .it takes more info than that

Youre not Roma though are you? which info was it in the last two cases in ireland? By all accounts the only reason was a suspicion given by callers that the kids looked different! Malicious! Why this spate now? Why support more presumably Roma families be checked?

Benita

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2013, 07:00:56 PM »
Youre not Roma though are you? which info was it in the last two cases in ireland? By all accounts the only reason was a suspicion given by callers that the kids looked different! Malicious! Why this spate now? Why support more presumably Roma families be checked?

you ask why this spate now ..because the police are clamping down on child trafficking which is about time I say  8((()*/ too many kids going missing and not been found..

Cariad

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2013, 07:05:30 PM »

They were guilty Red. Guilty of being different. Guilty of refusing to give up their culture and heritage. Guilty of the ultimate crime of Not Being Like Everybody Else!

Cariad

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2013, 07:09:35 PM »
you ask why this spate now ..because the police are clamping down on child trafficking which is about time I say  8((()*/ too many kids going missing and not been found..

Two of the children have been returned to their families. How would you feel if your child was ripped out of your arms because they looked different to you?

I can't even imagine how terrified the childrren must have been! This not a good thing! It's a bloody witch hunt!

Redblossom

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2013, 07:23:46 PM »
Two of the children have been returned to their families. How would you feel if your child was ripped out of your arms because they looked different to you?

I can't even imagine how terrified the childrren must have been! This not a good thing! It's a bloody witch hunt!

It is a bit of a disgrace.....I wonder what her family thought as well of the utterly disgraceful but heinously comical  headlines in the Daily Star, today, MADDIE found in Ireland! You get your own child taken away for no reason and on top have people thinking you abducted Madeleine Mccan, couldnt make this crap up...besides this girl was 7 Madeleine Mccann would be 10 ....slightly less comical than the Stars earlier front page, MADDIE found in Greece, a six year age gap......PS agree with your post 38 too

« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 07:26:17 PM by Redblossom »

Benita

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2013, 07:33:49 PM »
how else do you expect the police to find missing kids ...what if them kids didn't belong to the parents what then eh ....fgs always jumping at the chance to condemn the authorities...well marie isn't the child of her so called parents DNA proved that ..whoever discovered her was right to report their suspicions..

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2013, 07:37:42 PM »
No doubt thia is madeleines fault zzzzz wheres the yawning smiley

Benita

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2013, 07:39:57 PM »
No doubt thia is madeleines fault zzzzz wheres the yawning smiley

it was worn out  @)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2013, 07:43:52 PM »
It is a bit of a disgrace.....I wonder what her family thought as well of the utterly disgraceful but heinously comical  headlines in the Daily Star, today, MADDIE found in Ireland! You get your own child taken away for no reason and on top have people thinking you abducted Madeleine Mccan, couldnt make this crap up...besides this girl was 7 Madeleine Mccann would be 10 ....slightly less comical than the Stars earlier front page, MADDIE found in Greece, a six year age gap......PS agree with your post 38 too

IT would be interesting to know whose decision it  was to remove the poor child...it seems there were social workers in attendence and I m sure police would have taken their advice,,, Roma fro Romania according to the aritcle

CPN

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2013, 07:47:40 PM »
IT would be interesting to know whose decision it  was to remove the poor child...it seems there were social workers in attendence and I m sure police would have taken their advice

It is always a court decision to remove children, not the decision of the police or Social Services alone

Offline jassi

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2013, 07:50:58 PM »
It is always a court decision to remove children, not the decision of the police or Social Services alone

Would this apply to the Republic of Ireland ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2013, 07:52:03 PM »

thank you for your professional input...do police have emergency powers...its seems a very strange decision to remove the child. Of course we don't know the full facts.

CPN

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2013, 07:56:33 PM »
Would this apply to the Republic of Ireland ?

I'm afraid I don't know

thank you for your professional input...do police have emergency powers...its seems a very strange decision to remove the child. Of course we don't know the full facts.

There are courts that sit in emergencies - the case can be heard as an emergency whatever the time of day or night