Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502044 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2019, 12:06:26 PM »
I think we know who they are not investigating... Unless Murat etc are, stil in the frame

It was you yourself who argued for judicial secrecy.

‘It seems this time the Porto group are respecting judicial secrecy... We will know, all once the investigation finishes’

‘Portuguese law dictates not discussing the case so if SY discussed it they would  be breaking Portuguese law’

So explain how we can possibly know who is being investigated?

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2019, 12:07:09 PM »
Several possibilities exist including the attempted incursion by a burglar who woke Maddie then ran off.

Isn’t that a coincidence too far for you ? It certainly is for me.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2019, 12:07:49 PM »
The anomalies are very real, being wise after the fact has never been very clever.  I'm more interested in what happened with the crooked Spanish detectives though, that should make for interesting reading when the PJ get round to investigating it all.

The anomolies are very real in your opinion......as the statements may not be accurate due to translation issues most of the anomolies may not even exist....teh PJ dont seem interested in your claims re the detectives...perhaps because they dont exist either

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2019, 12:09:55 PM »
It was you yourself who argued for judicial secrecy.

‘It seems this time the Porto group are respecting judicial secrecy... We will know, all once the investigation finishes’

‘Portuguese law dictates not discussing the case so if SY discussed it they would  be breaking Portuguese law’

So explain how we can possibly know who is being investigated?

I havent argued for judicial secrecy ...the PJ can say whatever they wish...SY are more limited

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2019, 12:15:05 PM »
I havent argued for judicial secrecy ...the PJ can say whatever they wish...SY are more limited

Of course you have...I’ve quoted you doing just that.

OG can’t talk about the investigation or they would be breaking Portuguese law, as would the PJ, so how an we possibly know who, or what, is being investigated?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2019, 12:21:49 PM »
Of course you have...I’ve quoted you doing just that.

OG can’t talk about the investigation or they would be breaking Portuguese law, as would the PJ, so how an we possibly know who, or what, is being investigated?

Ive said they are limited to what they can say...

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2019, 12:32:46 PM »
Ive said they are limited to what they can say...

No, what you said....and I quote

So tell me again how SY could confirm that the parents are not being investigated without breaking judicial secrecy laws ?
 Further in 2007 we were told by the PJ  that the parents were not suspects at a time when we know they were so obviously the PJ would be unable to confirm or deny the parents were suspects without breaking secrecy laws too.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2019, 01:22:59 PM »
No, what you said....and I quote

So tell me again how SY could confirm that the parents are not being investigated without breaking judicial secrecy laws ?
 Further in 2007 we were told by the PJ  that the parents were not suspects at a time when we know they were so obviously the PJ would be unable to confirm or deny the parents were suspects without breaking secrecy laws too.

quite simple...they are not allowed to discuss wht is beeing investigted but are at liberty to say waht isnt being investigated....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2019, 01:41:29 PM »
quite simple...they are not allowed to discuss wht is beeing investigted but are at liberty to say waht isnt being investigated....

You said it yourself ‘‘Portuguese law dictates not discussing the case so if SY discussed it they would  be breaking Portuguese law’ Not they are allowed to discuss some things but the case in its entirety.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2019, 01:47:52 PM »
You said it yourself ‘‘Portuguese law dictates not discussing the case so if SY discussed it they would  be breaking Portuguese law’ Not they are allowed to discuss some things but the case in its entirety.

I think this bit goes over the head... ‘‘Portuguese law dictates not discussing the case so if SY discussed it they would  be breaking Portuguese law’

Make it a bit clearer if you will Faith..

For the benefit of the supporters. NOT discussing the case means NOT. So if SY say the McCanns are 'not suspects'innocent' not being investigated- they are breaking the law.  And we should at least be told what they are not suspects ,innocent. not being investgated about. i.e which 'crime' would that be exactly?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2019, 01:59:58 PM »
What is a fact is its written in a book,whether it is an actual fact remains open to question  and should be treated as such,good enough.

Posters counted on the fingers of one hand two of them are what can be described as [ censored word ] and mods taboot its not a criticism but a view of what I see.agree or disagree at your will I care not,guest's looking in down from the hunderds to double figures
“No-one except the person who opened the window and raised the shutter has the faintest idea why it was done” which part of that is not factual?.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2019, 02:03:23 PM »
I think this bit goes over the head... ‘‘Portuguese law dictates not discussing the case so if SY discussed it they would  be breaking Portuguese law’

Make it a bit clearer if you will Faith..

For the benefit of the supporters. NOT discussing the case means NOT. So if SY say the McCanns are 'not suspects'innocent' not being investigated- they are breaking the law.  And we should at least be told what they are not suspects ,innocent. not being investgated about. i.e which 'crime' would that be exactly?
Both the Met and the PJ have said the McCanns are not suspects so they have both broken the law then, haven’t they?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2019, 02:06:49 PM »
“No-one except the person who opened the window and raised the shutter has the faintest idea why it was done” which part of that is not factual?.

And who would that be... and why did they not close it after them because someone did.

It is also worth noting that Gerry did go to check as well.  there was a problem with the shutters as I recall- a few days before. maybe that is why Dianne couldn't open them. if she couldn't open them and the burglar [promoted through the criminal ranks to abductor] had to use a jemmy?  oh,  yes  it is ALL becoming clear now!!!!!

EURIKA moment!

« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2019, 02:09:21 PM »
Both the Met and the PJ have said the McCanns are not suspects so they have both broken the law then, haven’t they?

Not suspects in what? did they mention a crime at all?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2019, 02:12:26 PM »
Not suspects in what? did they mention a crime at all?
Not suspects.  Period.