Author Topic: Please remain within the forum rules!  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Admin

Please remain within the forum rules!
« on: January 01, 2020, 05:36:50 PM »
Please note that I will be posting this message intermittently as a warning to those members who would flaunt the forum rules.

All posters should be aware of the rules which can be found at the top of the home/index page.  More specifically, members are expected to show respect and tolerance towards other users and above all refrain from posting insults or goading comments. Derogatory comments aimed at any member will be removed and a warning issued. Persistent flaunting of the rules will attract sanctions should they continue after a warning has been issued.

Members are free to express their opinion on any topic subject to the forum rules.

Admin
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 05:42:26 PM by Admin »

Offline G-Unit

Re: Please remain within the forum rules!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 08:54:29 AM »
Please note that I will be posting this message intermittently as a warning to those members who would flaunt the forum rules.

All posters should be aware of the rules which can be found at the top of the home/index page.  More specifically, members are expected to show respect and tolerance towards other users and above all refrain from posting insults or goading comments. Derogatory comments aimed at any member will be removed and a warning issued. Persistent flaunting of the rules will attract sanctions should they continue after a warning has been issued.

Members are free to express their opinion on any topic subject to the forum rules.

Admin

It would be nice if the rules were applied fairly and if the moderators refrained from insulting and goading members.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Please remain within the forum rules!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 04:12:42 PM »
It would be nice if the rules were applied fairly and if the moderators refrained from insulting and goading members.

Well we know that isn't going to happen. I laugh it off because you can't really take these people seriously!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin