Author Topic: Is it possible to leverage the media to Madeleine's benefit?  (Read 17471 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Is it possible to leverage the media to Madeleine's benefit?
« Reply #195 on: April 20, 2019, 04:48:18 PM »
By digging up, do you mean reopening the filled in drains or was this an excavation of the main sewerage system?
Digging up by means of picks and shovels, by hand.

Those who have lived here will be able to confirm that by June, the ground is akin to concrete.  We are in late April, and the ground is already like concrete.  Farmers plow the soil with the equivalent of jackhammers attached to the rear, because the earth is baked solid.

As to the drains, I believe they inspected non-closed water tunnels.  The type of thing that is fitted under, say, a driveway, to ensure that flowing rainwater does not erode the driveway.  I have only seen concrete pipes.
What's up, old man?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #196 on: April 20, 2019, 04:54:28 PM »
If you were going to hide something not to be found, it's more likely that you would go out of town and away from people to do it. If you had a property to use then that's another possibility.

"British Police say the new witness claims to have seen the mystery man enter the shop in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz with a youngster who looked like the missing girl."

I wonder if they ever got to search that shop, and why only The Express reported on the 'new witness'?

Probably because the story was a load of old tosh imo

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/486840/Madeleine-McCann-police-to-send-in-sniffer-dogs
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 05:00:04 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #197 on: April 20, 2019, 05:10:44 PM »
His degree was in sports- he worked at Celtic football club in some capacity- not a cardiolagistat that time. He moved onto do that later... I was comparing Kate and Gerrys education. IMO Kate being the more educationally intellegent. and Gerry being a glasgow alpha male wouldn't quite like that.

The medical faternity know more about him that you do perhaps?

I'm not the one claiming factual information but I do know that during his time in New Zealand Gerry worked in general medicine and cardiology. 
Kate McCann  MADELEINE

You are the one making all the claims which require cites.  In the short post you've made above three are required
  • degree was in sports
  • he worked at Celtic football club
  • being a glasgow alpha male wouldn't quite like that.
Please substantiate the alleged information you post with links.  Thank you.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #198 on: April 20, 2019, 05:29:45 PM »
"British Police say the new witness claims to have seen the mystery man enter the shop in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz with a youngster who looked like the missing girl."

I wonder if they ever got to search that shop, and why only The Express reported on the 'new witness'?

Probably because the story was a load of old tosh imo

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/486840/Madeleine-McCann-police-to-send-in-sniffer-dogs

Dunno but Ali Superstore is close to the sighting opposite the church.

10-12 - One plastic bag from the "Alisuper" supermarket containing various items of clothing, namely one (01) checkered shirt, two (02) pairs of trousers and three (03) empty and torn bin bags.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SUNDRYS.htm

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #199 on: April 20, 2019, 05:37:15 PM »
Dunno but Ali Superstore is close to the sighting opposite the church.

10-12 - One plastic bag from the "Alisuper" supermarket containing various items of clothing, namely one (01) checkered shirt, two (02) pairs of trousers and three (03) empty and torn bin bags.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SUNDRYS.htm

Is that a freezer on the pavement  *%6^
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....