Author Topic: So what should the McCanns do now? Sensible ideas please!  (Read 19042 times)

Offline Angelo222

So what should the McCanns do now? Sensible ideas please!
« on: November 18, 2018, 01:35:24 PM »
I have started this thread for the benefit of the McCanns and their supporters who appear to have lost any notion of searching for Maddie.  When I say search for Maddie I really mean do all and everything to recover the child or her remains.

We have to be realistic in such a search but a search it must be. A search for information from someone in the know which would see this mystery brought to an end. In order to achieve this there are many things that could be undertaken but it has to be done from Luz on the Algarve. Luz has to be the nerve centre, right there among the people who count because somewhere among that population is someone who has some if not all of the answers.

I have my own thoughts on what to do but let's hear what your ideas are?

« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 04:39:11 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline misty

Re: So what should the McCanns do now? Sensible ideas please!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 01:38:36 PM »
I have started this thread for the benefit of the McCanns and their supporters who appear to have lost any notion of searching for Maddie.  When I say search for Maddie I really mean do all and everything to recover the child or her remains.

We have to be realistic in such a search but a search it must be. A search for information from someone in the know which would see this mystery brought to an end. In order to achieve this there are many things that could be undertaken but it has to be done from Luz on the Algarve. Luz has to be the nerve centre, right there among the people who count because somewhere among that population is someone who has some if not all of the answers.

They should do nothing & leave it to the professionals to pursue the final leads.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6402835/Fresh-hope-Kate-Gerry-McCann-police-pursue-two-leads.html?ito=social-facebook

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 01:45:55 PM »
They should do nothing & leave it to the professionals to pursue the final leads.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6402835/Fresh-hope-Kate-Gerry-McCann-police-pursue-two-leads.html?ito=social-facebook

Parents of any missing child would only do that if they knew the child was dead imo.  The innocent parents of any missing child would go to the ends of the earth to find that child but apparently not this family.  I wonder WHY?

Why are they so scared to return to Praia da Luz?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 01:50:13 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline misty

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2018, 01:53:22 PM »
Parents of a missing child would only do that imo if they knew the child was dead.

There are a multitude of agencies dealing with Madeleine's case & they have access to data & areas inaccessible to the parents. To date there is no proof she is dead - quite the opposite imo.
Are you aware there is also a reward currently being offered for information which will not be shared with the police?
http://www.anonymousreward.co.uk/madeleine-mccann/

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 01:59:55 PM »
There are a multitude of agencies dealing with Madeleine's case & they have access to data & areas inaccessible to the parents. To date there is no proof she is dead - quite the opposite imo.
Are you aware there is also a reward currently being offered for information which will not be shared with the police?

What is the evidence that she is still alive....apart from the lack of a body ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2018, 02:03:06 PM »

That's a fake site  @)(++(*   I wouldn't hold my breath if claiming any reward from them in the Maddie case, I'm surprised you've been taken in.

You leave your information and call back in two weeks to claim your reward...how pathetic.  Is this not FRAUD?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:09:57 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2018, 02:06:13 PM »

An age progression photo. The McCanns certainly seemed to be all for it a couple of years ago.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kate-mccann-wants-new-artists-7848651
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2018, 02:11:25 PM »
An age progression photo. The McCanns certainly seemed to be all for it a couple of years ago.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kate-mccann-wants-new-artists-7848651

Absolutely Faith, she would have changed significantly over the last few years if still alive.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2018, 02:34:07 PM »

The Scotland Yard and the Judicial Police investigation has clearly failed to uncover any useful information but that isn't really all that surprising given that it was aimed primarily at finding someone to prosecute.  The police are pretty feckless generally at finding missing children in historic cases so I hold out little hope of them doing so here.

Finding any trace of Madeleine has to be a civil initiative and finding the missing child has to be the priority irrespective of who was involved. Anonymity is the ace card here and only that guarantee will quite possible bring someone out of the shadows.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline misty

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2018, 03:33:31 PM »
That's a fake site  @)(++(*   I wouldn't hold my breath if claiming any reward from them in the Maddie case, I'm surprised you've been taken in.

You leave your information and call back in two weeks to claim your reward...how pathetic.  Is this not FRAUD?

I haven't been taken in at all by the site. Strangely, the first (and only) mention of it came from Natasha Donn. It would seem someone is anxious to try to keep one step ahead of OG. IMO.

Offline jassi

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2018, 03:39:31 PM »
I haven't been taken in at all by the site. Strangely, the first (and only) mention of it came from Natasha Donn. It would seem someone is anxious to try to keep one step ahead of OG. IMO.

Too right.  I wonder who it might be?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2018, 03:57:49 PM »

You have.  Nobody offering a reward has any credibility if it's done anonymously, the entire thing is so fake.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline misty

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2018, 04:07:25 PM »
You have.  Nobody offering a reward has any credibility if it's done anonymously, the entire thing is so fake.

Whoever created the site must have had a valid reason for doing so....also using Ben Needham & Corrie McKeague's names as bait...because it's not for financial gain. Can you explain why Natasha Donn would have been made aware of it before all we avid followers of the case?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2018, 04:15:17 PM »

Anonymously.  Gosh, I hadn't thought about that.  But then I worry about me sometimes.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2018, 04:51:07 PM »
"How to Claim in the Madeleine McCann case
How to claim your prize  Anonymous Prize

1. Call PLYMOUTH (UK) 0044 1752 638 416

Call Plymouth (UK) 0044 1752 638416

2. Leave your information in Portuguese or English on our automatic recording service. You will not need to speak to us. Take care to RECORD your information very clearly.

Leave your information in our automatic recording services. You will not need to talk to us. Be sure to record the information clearly.

3. At the end of your information, create YOUR OWN PASSWORD. This can be whatever you wish. DO NOT disclose your password to anyone.

At the end of the information, create your own password. Choose any word and do not reveal it to anyone .

4. Call the number again in exactly 14 days. You will be asked for five digits from your password. If your information has proved to be credible, you will be informed where to collect your cash reward from. This will be in Portugal.

Call the number again in exactly 14 days. You will be asked for 5 digits of your password . If the information is correct you will be informed where you can raise your money in the UK.

Thank you. Your help with this case is very much appreciated.

Thank you"

Someone needs to call that number and see who is at the other end.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.