Author Topic: A Question of Propaganda.  (Read 207170 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: A Question of Propaganda.
« Reply #1200 on: December 29, 2015, 06:38:03 PM »
The facts...
"Officers have investigated more than 60 persons of interest, considered 650 sex offenders....."

That's an awful lot of possibilities considering there was no evidence of an abduction
                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then the propaganda.....

"That all seems clear enough, but to many sceptics who have followed the case closely it is all a show, a sham, a cover-up, a whitewash, a conspiracy to hide the truth. They allege the claim that Madeleine was abducted, which her parents have always been adamant about and which the police and mainstream press in the UK seem to accept, is a fabrication.
The Met, of course, will have none of it."

All courtesy of Len Port http://portugalresident.com/madeleine-case-slips-into-its-ninth-year

you would have to question the mentality of someone who thinks SY have spent 12 million on a whitewash.....and have not ruled the parents out first

stephen25000

« Reply #1201 on: December 29, 2015, 06:38:22 PM »
The facts...
"Officers have investigated more than 60 persons of interest, considered 650 sex offenders....."

That's an awful lot of possibilities considering there was no evidence of an abduction
                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then the propaganda.....

"That all seems clear enough, but to many sceptics who have followed the case closely it is all a show, a sham, a cover-up, a whitewash, a conspiracy to hide the truth. They allege the claim that Madeleine was abducted, which her parents have always been adamant about and which the police and mainstream press in the UK seem to accept, is a fabrication.
The Met, of course, will have none of it."

All courtesy of Len Port http://portugalresident.com/madeleine-case-slips-into-its-ninth-year

and not one iota of evidence to show any of these people were linked to Madeleine's disappearance.

stephen25000

« Reply #1202 on: December 29, 2015, 06:39:41 PM »
you would have to question the mentality of someone who thinks SY have spent 12 million on a whitewash.....and have not ruled the parents out first

By the way Misty, can you cite any forensic evidence which shows abduction ?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1203 on: December 29, 2015, 06:40:07 PM »
and not one iota of evidence to show any of these people were linked to Madeleine's disappearance.
You know this for a fact do you?

stephen25000

« Reply #1204 on: December 29, 2015, 06:41:40 PM »

I question the mentality of those who blindly believe in abduction, despite the lack of evidence.

Unless of course they have a clear motive in doing so.

stephen25000

« Reply #1205 on: December 29, 2015, 06:42:42 PM »
You know this for a fact do you?

Well come on Alfred, you cite evidence that undeniably shows an abduction took place.

Offline misty

« Reply #1206 on: December 29, 2015, 06:45:27 PM »
By the way Misty, can you cite any forensic evidence which shows abduction ?

Have you watched those videos John recently posted - the shutter one in particular?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1207 on: December 29, 2015, 06:47:34 PM »
Thanks, I remember it now, though I don't recall seeing the full submission (if such a thing exists to read) nor what the submission was for specifically.  I guess then that there is no clear evidence which eliminates the Needham family from involvement in Ben's disappearance either, though I don't recall this fact being used to criticise and attack them in the manner that the McCanns have been.

ETA: I've checked out this quote from the assistant chief constable and it appears that this information has only come to light because Kate McCann herself chose to reveal it in her book.  Makes you wonder why she would share this information with the world if she truly was guilty, and not simply an indignant, perplexed mother of a missing child desperate to get their hands on any and all information concerning the investigation to enable their PIs to pursue their own lines of enquiry.

Conversely there is nothing to implicate the Needhams in Ben's disappearance such as statement anomalies or cadaver dog alerts.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

stephen25000

« Reply #1208 on: December 29, 2015, 06:51:02 PM »
Have you watched those videos John recently posted - the shutter one in particular?

...and ?

That is not evidence for abduction.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1209 on: December 29, 2015, 06:51:28 PM »
Conversely there is nothing to implicate the Needhams in Ben's disappearance such as statement anomalies or cadaver dog alerts.

none of those implicate the mccanns...

plus of course we have not seen the Needham statements and the dogs were not taken to Greece

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1210 on: December 29, 2015, 06:53:17 PM »
I question the mentality of those who blindly believe in abduction, despite the lack of evidence.

Unless of course they have a clear motive in doing so.

I would question the mentality of those who blindly believe anything...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1211 on: December 29, 2015, 06:53:33 PM »
All that is evidently obvious, is that you are here defending abduction.

For which, there is no evidence to show one happened, which can't be explained by other scenarios.

Namely, Madeleine disappeared.

Meanwhile you post is hypocritical, since you ignore the other scenarios.

Actually, on this thread I am more interested in the use of propaganda to mould opinion.

I find it fascinating the manner in which you and other sceptics insist with almost every post the effectiveness of propaganda as a tool in Madeleine McCann's case.

I am convinced that had the innocent Drs McCann been innocent Portuguese they would have been barracked next door to the Cipriano case convicts.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #1212 on: December 29, 2015, 06:57:15 PM »
I would question the mentality of those who blindly believe anything...

Yet you repeatedly type abduction. 8**8:/:

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1213 on: December 29, 2015, 06:57:54 PM »
Actually, on this thread I am more interested in the use of propaganda to mould opinion.

I find it fascinating the manner in which you and other sceptics insist with almost every post the effectiveness of propaganda as a tool in Madeleine McCann's case.

I am convinced that had the innocent Drs McCann been innocent Portuguese they would have been barracked next door to the Cipriano case convicts.

Quite comical really, berating propaganda then going full tilt in your last sentence.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1214 on: December 29, 2015, 06:59:02 PM »
Well come on Alfred, you cite evidence that undeniably shows an abduction took place.
Hang on, don't ask me for evidence for something I haven't stated, you've stated that the Met have found nothing to link any of those they've interviewed to Madeleine's disappearance and all I want to know is - do you know this for a fact, or are you assuming?