Author Topic: A Question of Propaganda.  (Read 206217 times)

Offline slartibartfast

Re: A Question of Propaganda.
« Reply #1230 on: December 29, 2015, 07:11:22 PM »
Tapas Seven would have been arrested, if they were Portuguese - 24Horas

So we now take all media reports as fact?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

stephen25000

« Reply #1231 on: December 29, 2015, 07:12:33 PM »
My opinion only ... but based on the facts available of each case.

So pray tell, what 'facts' support abduction.

Beliefs don't count.

Offline misty

« Reply #1232 on: December 29, 2015, 07:13:08 PM »
...and ?

That is not evidence for abduction.

I take it that's a "no" then, you haven't watched them.

stephen25000

« Reply #1233 on: December 29, 2015, 07:15:33 PM »
I take it that's a "no" then, you haven't watched them.

Now explain how they support abduction, when the only fingerprints identified are kate mccann.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1234 on: December 29, 2015, 07:21:16 PM »
So that's a no?

I think it may very well be Tavares de Almeida who had a thing about throwing people into jail, lucky for him it was not carried through to conclusion when he was convicted of a heinous offence. (do you require a cite for that well known fact?)
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1235 on: December 29, 2015, 08:50:17 PM »
So why did the PT AG say that there was a lack of evidence of any crime having been committed by either Murat or the McCanns when archiving the case?

Perhaps because Amaral had so hopelessly compromised the investigation by his incompetence that the AG had no choice ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

ferryman

« Reply #1236 on: December 29, 2015, 09:28:58 PM »
Always happy to expand your knowledge Alfred;

"While one or both of them may be innocent, there is no clear evidence that eliminates them from involvement in Madeleine's disappearance."

- The assistant chief constable of Leicestershire, in an official submission of Leicester Police to the Family Division of the High Court, in July 2008

For good measure;

"You will also be aware of the Madeleine McCann case. Both this and the [Ben] Needham case are categorised as a missing persons, rather than child abduction cases, as there is no evidence in either case to support whether the children were or were not abducted."

- The Foreign and Commonwealth Office responding to a Freedom of Information request in connection with missing Ben Needham
http://www.mccannfiles.com

Always happy to expand your knowledge Alfred;

"While one or both of them may be innocent, there is no clear evidence that eliminates them from involvement in Madeleine's disappearance."

- The assistant chief constable of Leicestershire, in an official submission of Leicester Police to the Family Division of the High Court, in July 2008[/b]

I have underlined the vital part, the date, July 2008.

The investigation was shelved in August 2008.

After that, the position (of the McCanns' innocence) became crystal clear.

So why do you keep quoting it?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1237 on: December 29, 2015, 09:36:09 PM »
I have underlined the vital part, the date, July 2008.

The investigation was shelved in August 2008.

After that, the position (of the McCanns' innocence) became crystal clear.

So why do you keep quoting it?

very well spotted ferryman...how could uk police supply information to the mccanns when they were still arguidos in portugal

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1238 on: December 30, 2015, 08:33:08 AM »
Not talking to the journalist that indirectly got him moved off of the case would be my top choice.
My top choice would be giving up the search in PdL for Madeleine's body in just a few days.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1239 on: December 30, 2015, 08:38:53 AM »
My top choice would be giving up the search in PdL for Madeleine's body in just a few days.

If the body was still in PDL and had been found it would certainly have answered the sedation question once and for all.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1240 on: December 30, 2015, 08:48:59 AM »
If the body was still in PDL and had been found it would certainly have answered the sedation question once and for all.
so would you agree that the PJ gave up the search far too quickly?

stephen25000

« Reply #1241 on: December 30, 2015, 08:53:48 AM »
so would you agree that the PJ gave up the search far too quickly?

Thorough search.

No Madeleine.

No trace of abduction.

NOTHING CHANGED since then.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1242 on: December 30, 2015, 08:55:14 AM »

What do you class as a 'few days'? The searches took seven days. How many days more should they have searched?

The searches were based on a strategy of searching in "rescue and recovery mode? to locate the missing girl alive or if dead, not as a victim of crime. This search phase lasted for 7 days from the date M McCann went missing.

The first zone extended 3km to the EN125 road at Espiche. W?hin this zone, sectors were drawn using the natural boundaries that exist and included the entire village. Officers were briefed and debriefed before and after deployments and records of activity collected. Each sector was repeatedly searched on 3 separate occasions over the 7 days using officers conducting line searches and supported by air scenting dogs.

The next Zone 2 was extended out to a radius of 7km to the boundary of the N120 road at Bensafrim. As the sectors were larger and in order to support the line searches 2 GNR officers on motorcycles and 6 GNR officers on horse-back were deployed. These sectors were all searched on 2 separate occasions over the 7 day period.

The outer zone 3 was extended to 15km at Barragem de Odiaxere a dammed lake. This zone is in a mountainous region subject to flash forest fires.
Therefore Fire officers who routinely patrol and have local knowledge of the area were tasked to drive the tracks, visit empty properties to look for the missing girl. Additionally the fire brigade used a boat to visually inspect the surface water of the lake.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1243 on: December 30, 2015, 08:57:16 AM »
What do you class as a 'few days'? The searches took seven days. How many days more should they have searched?

The searches were based on a strategy of searching in "rescue and recovery mode? to locate the missing girl alive or if dead, not as a victim of crime. This search phase lasted for 7 days from the date M McCann went missing.

The first zone extended 3km to the EN125 road at Espiche. W?hin this zone, sectors were drawn using the natural boundaries that exist and included the entire village. Officers were briefed and debriefed before and after deployments and records of activity collected. Each sector was repeatedly searched on 3 separate occasions over the 7 days using officers conducting line searches and supported by air scenting dogs.

The next Zone 2 was extended out to a radius of 7km to the boundary of the N120 road at Bensafrim. As the sectors were larger and in order to support the line searches 2 GNR officers on motorcycles and 6 GNR officers on horse-back were deployed. These sectors were all searched on 2 separate occasions over the 7 day period.

The outer zone 3 was extended to 15km at Barragem de Odiaxere a dammed lake. This zone is in a mountainous region subject to flash forest fires.
Therefore Fire officers who routinely patrol and have local knowledge of the area were tasked to drive the tracks, visit empty properties to look for the missing girl. Additionally the fire brigade used a boat to visually inspect the surface water of the lake.
7 days is nothing.  How many weeks did the police in Wales spend looking for April?  Or that poor girl who went missing on the towpath in Ealing?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1244 on: December 30, 2015, 11:41:07 AM »
7 days is nothing.  How many weeks did the police in Wales spend looking for April?  Or that poor girl who went missing on the towpath in Ealing?

It's a lot in a small area. They repeated the searches more than once too.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0