Author Topic: Do you thinj CB is guilty  (Read 5787 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Do you thinj CB is guilty
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2023, 06:00:00 PM »
Brueckner is very definitely not a nice guy.  His criminal profile is almost perfect for a perpetrator of whatever befell Madeleine McCann.  But none of that proves his guilt - the evidence will do that or not, if he is brought to trial on the strength of it.

I think he has been adept at covering his tracks but I think he chose the right place to get away with it for so long.
Hindsight is an exact science but my impression is that the Portuguese police were not interested given the fact that Brueckner's recent rape conviction and recent charges laid against him were historic, were investigated perfunctorily before being abandoned.

If the BKA had not been investigating Madeleine's case as a result of information received the Praia da Luz rape would never have been solved.  It is sheer luck that it was solved because the remaining evidence had never been forensically tested.  That one tiny piece survived, is just sheer chance.
SNIP
The 2005 rape case inquiry was abandoned five months after the horrific attack, while neither a red T-shirt stuffed in the victim's mouth nor a nylon rope used to tie her hands together were DNA tested, according to The Sun.
Official documents show Carlos Farinha, then Director of the Judicial Police's Forensic Science Laboratory, wrote in a November 2009 letter: 'We have learned by telephone that the examination is no longer necessary. We are therefore cancelling the tests and returning the material sent to us for analysis.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8477199/Police-failed-DNA-test-evidence-led-capture-Maddies-prime-suspect.html

Bruckner is probably just another patsy being used by the authorities to give justification to their existence. In my opinion they have found absolutely nothing so far to connect any of the many suspects to Maddie. Whoever took her away from outside no 5a really did manage a Houdini event.

PS  I do agree Bruckner is one nasty piece of shit work.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2023, 06:01:17 PM »
Even victims have to take responsibility for their own personal security.

How would you suggest that Madeleine could have done that?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2023, 06:16:55 PM »

The villa was walled.

At the time the Algarve was subject to a high level of burglaries.  She was a resident of twenty years standing and would very likely have known about this.  She lived alone.

If her door was unlocked as has been alleged ~ a cite is required particularly as one has been requested.  If she is to be blamed for the torture and rape she was subjected to, at the very least it should be proven that her door was unlocked.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2023, 06:24:22 PM »
Oh right, so DM should have locked herself in her house at all times and never ventured onto the patio or the garden in case she was raped.  Right you are then.  Next you’ll be telling us all women should stay home cooking and cleaning and only go out when accompanied by a male chaperone.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2023, 06:26:06 PM »
The villa was walled.

At the time the Algarve was subject to a high level of burglaries.  She was a resident of twenty years standing and would very likely have known about this.  She lived alone.

If her door was unlocked as has been alleged ~ a cite is required particularly as one has been requested.  If she is to be blamed for the torture and rape she was subjected to, at the very least it should be proven that her door was unlocked.
I recall reading that she was on her patio when CB trespassed onto her premises but I can’t find the cite right now.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2023, 06:35:16 PM »
Bruckner is probably just another patsy being used by the authorities to give justification to their existence. In my opinion they have found absolutely nothing so far to connect any of the many suspects to Maddie. Whoever took her away from outside no 5a really did manage a Houdini event.

PS  I do agree Bruckner is one nasty piece of shit work.

Who are all these "many suspects"?  There are none since the original and incompetently chosen patsies of 2007/08 any one of who would have done with Kate being the one preferred.

Brueckner is the only official suspect since then.

Individuals have been investigated over the years and have been eliminated from the enquiry for the same reason the three 77/78 arguidos were.  Lack of evidence.

Brueckner has been investigated and has not been eliminated from the inquiry.  They are still investigating him.

The perseverance of the BKA in this matter is admirable.  How different might it all have been if the PJ had shown the same persistence in 2007 and kept knocking at doors till he answered one.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2023, 06:35:48 PM »
The villa was walled.

I think I confused DM with HB. HB definitely did leave her door unlocked though. Which was rather stupid of her.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2023, 06:40:09 PM »
Who are all these "many suspects"?  There are none since the original and incompetently chosen patsies of 2007/08 any one of who would have done with Kate being the one preferred.

Brueckner is the only official suspect since then.

Individuals have been investigated over the years and have been eliminated from the enquiry for the same reason the three 77/78 arguidos were.  Lack of evidence.

Brueckner has been investigated and has not been eliminated from the inquiry.  They are still investigating him.

The perseverance of the BKA in this matter is admirable.  How different might it all have been if the PJ had shown the same persistence in 2007 and kept knocking at doors till he answered one.

So, he answers the door, then what? He could still have refused to say anything to the police , & they had no evidence against him, or good reason to suspect him, in particular, of having abducted Maddie. He didn't allegedly confess to Busching until 2008, you see.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2023, 06:42:56 PM »
I recall reading that she was on her patio when CB trespassed onto her premises but I can’t find the cite right now.

I think she had to all intents and purposes 'retired' for the night.

SNIP
On the night of the attack, in early September 2005, she had been watching television news coverage of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans.

At around 10.30pm she went into her office to compose some emails when she was grabbed from behind, dragged up several stairs to her bedroom and tied up with a rope and raped.

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/scottish-daily-mail/20200605/281578062888282

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2023, 06:44:16 PM »
Oh right, so DM should have locked herself in her house at all times and never ventured onto the patio or the garden in case she was raped.  Right you are then.  Next you’ll be telling us all women should stay home cooking and cleaning and only go out when accompanied by a male chaperone.

What's the problem with that?  There are millions of Muslim women who live by those rules.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2023, 07:01:07 PM »
Victim Blaming is always a good one for Sceptics.

In order to have decent debate someone has to have a contrary opinion. Victims of crime get all the sympathy & never any condemnation. I don't think that s fair or balanced. It would be incredibly stale & boring if we all virtue signalled, so someone has to victim blame I'm afraid. There's no one willing to do it around here, so I have no choice but to fill that vacancy. Regardless of how many warning points I may obtain.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2023, 07:09:41 PM »
I think she had to all intents and purposes 'retired' for the night.

SNIP
On the night of the attack, in early September 2005, she had been watching television news coverage of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans.

At around 10.30pm she went into her office to compose some emails when she was grabbed from behind, dragged up several stairs to her bedroom and tied up with a rope and raped.

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/scottish-daily-mail/20200605/281578062888282
My mistake, thanks for clarifying .  He entered via the patio door apparently.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2023, 07:36:53 PM »
How would you suggest that Madeleine could have done that?

Parents are responsible for keeping their children safe, of course.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2023, 07:47:10 PM »

Whoops.  We are wandering Off Topic again.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2023, 07:49:26 PM »
Whoops.  We are wandering Off Topic again.

Do you think CB is guilty.