Other Forums and Organisations > Jeremy Bamber forum

Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.

(1/68) > >>

Tim Invictus:
I try not to read the few morons that post at Tesco Towers or the Yorkshire knitting circle but I inadvertently caught that blank plank called Lookout posting this:

Steve,Jeremy would be in Ashworth security if he was a psychopath. Or somewhere similar,,and would certainly not have had the " freedom " that he's been allowed over the years,particularly the internet in which to communicate with his legal team.

What sort of 'freedom' do you think whole life tarrif Cat. A murderers have Lookout? And Bamber has no access to the internet you thick spanner! Lookout is like Mertol without the innocence and charm!

8-)(--)

John:

--- Quote from: Tim Invictus on September 19, 2012, 08:32:02 PM ---I try not to read the few morons that post at Tesco Towers or the Yorkshire knitting circle but I inadvertently caught that blank plank called Lookout posting this:

Steve,Jeremy would be in Ashworth security if he was a psychopath. Or somewhere similar,,and would certainly not have had the " freedom " that he's been allowed over the years,particularly the internet in which to communicate with his legal team.

What sort of 'freedom' do you think whole life tarrif Cat. A murderers have Lookout? And Bamber has no access to the internet you thick spanner! Lookout is like Mertol without the innocence and charm!

8-)(--)

--- End quote ---

INTERNET??   What planet is Lookout on exactly?   @)(++(*

No prisoners have any access to the internet whilst in jail you clot.

Tim Invictus:
You see this is Mertol from planet Mertol attempting communications this evening:

His trial was not fair and on that i dont believe he is guilty, my post dealt with his image in that van starting his long sentence , whatever he was or was like all that is about to change instantly no part of my post means i take the view of the jury  2 did not even today i would like to know why in the face of those who did believe him guilty.

Mindless, harmless crap true but he doesn't have the nasty edge that Lookout displays. As long as you don't mention nuns or dead bodies Mertol is just a moron and it can even be quite amusing trying to decypher what he is trying to say!

Joanne:
'His trial was not fair and on that i dont believe he is guilty' made me chuckle, it sounds like one of the little boys down the road who says "I'm never coming here again" when there's no sweets!

Tim Invictus:

--- Quote from: Joanne on September 19, 2012, 09:27:13 PM ---'His trial was not fair and on that i dont believe he is guilty' made me chuckle, it sounds like one of the little boys down the road who says "I'm never coming here again" when there's no sweets!

--- End quote ---

It's a shame about his nun and dead body fetishes because normally Mertol seems like a harmless little crossbreed puppy looking for a home! A couple of weeks ago he admitted he is a virgin in his 40's then last night he admitted he has no mates! Poor lad!  8(8-))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version