Other Forums and Organisations > Jeremy Bamber forum

Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.

<< < (68/68)

Real justice:

--- Quote from: ActualMat on August 24, 2018, 03:56:39 PM ---But I notice the post Caroline posted asking Lookout the name of the solicitors has been  deleted. And they say that LiarLookout isn't protected?

--- End quote ---
To be honest Matt, if Lookout didn’t post they wouldn’t have anyone else, so they have to bullshit her, besides it gives everyone a laugh when reading her posts.  @)(++(*

Myster:
You forgot about the chief loo pontificator / copy & paste expert extraordinaire / McCann hoax visionary and lousy B&Q greeter.  I'm in awe of his incredible awesomeness.

APRIL:

--- Quote from: Myster on August 24, 2018, 06:32:10 PM ---You forgot about the chief loo pontificator / copy & paste expert extraordinaire / McCann hoax visionary and lousy B&Q greeter.  I'm in awe of his incredible awesomeness.

--- End quote ---

At first, all I saw was pontif(f) and I thought you were talking about His Holiness *%87 Were you?

Real justice:

--- Quote from: Myster on August 24, 2018, 06:32:10 PM ---You forgot about the chief loo pontificator / copy & paste expert extraordinaire / McCann hoax visionary and lousy B&Q greeter.  I'm in awe of his incredible awesomeness.

--- End quote ---
Ha Ha well him as well, but no one bothers to read his posts  @)(++(*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version