Other Forums and Organisations > Jeremy Bamber forum

Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.

<< < (2/68) > >>

goatboy:
A recent Lookout classic was when he denied that Bamber was a convicted murderer. Then someone found a previous post where he said anyone who harms children should be given the death penalty. He completely failed to see the contradictions in being a Bamber supporter and that by his own admission he would have seen Bamber executed. This is the calibre of supporter you get on the Blue forum.

Tim Invictus:

--- Quote from: goatboy on September 19, 2012, 10:09:24 PM ---A recent Lookout classic was when he denied that Bamber was a convicted murderer. Then someone found a previous post where he said anyone who harms children should be given the death penalty. He completely failed to see the contradictions in being a Bamber supporter and that by his own admission he would have seen Bamber executed. This is the calibre of supporter you get on the Blue forum.

--- End quote ---

There are a plethora of mindless idiots on that forum and knitting circle ladies who all judge the Bamber case by how cute he looked 27 years ago! How Bob and hartley debates with them is quite beyond me!

You will notice that NGB 1006 never argues that Bamber is actually innocent; he fakes support for McKay because he wants to cash in but he knows Bamber is as guilty as sin!   

Joanne:
I'm really quite annoyed at the 2 threads aimed at 2 people on here which have no foundation whatsoever and if I find out that a certain person is giving personal stuff out that they know is confidential, then it won't be pleasent.

me again:

--- Quote from: Joanne on September 20, 2012, 08:18:16 AM ---I'm really quite annoyed at the 2 threads aimed at 2 people on here which have no foundation whatsoever and if I find out that a certain person is giving personal stuff out that they know is confidential, then it won't be pleasent.

--- End quote ---

Don't you go all cryptic on us Joanne?        Tis bad enogh that Mrs Preace does it all the time without you doing it to.  Why don't posters just say what is on their mind any more.  Has the Mrs Hall effect got on everyones nerves again and brought sensible debate to the gutter.

Joanne:
Sorry- didn't think it was cryptic. The threads are on John and Tim.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version