Author Topic: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!  (Read 240821 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
« Reply #375 on: October 15, 2015, 09:05:31 AM »
Osborne's charter is a peculiar thing. It commits the government to running a surplus 'in normal times' whatever that means. i expect most governments will argue that times are abnormal any time they want to run a deficit, don't you? It will be interesting to see if this government can get their finances into the black. They have been borrowing like mad since they came into power and the deficit has risen. They will never clear it with the peanuts they'll save by attacking the unemployed and the sick. The majority of the benefits spending is on pensions.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline mercury

« Reply #376 on: October 18, 2015, 03:08:14 AM »
Osborne is Count Dracula, he has a history degree and a record for folding towels and snorting Coke, great apointment wasn't he?

This bunch of lying and incompetent muppets will be the end of the tories govt...labour will come in next time, Corbyn is a clever and decent bloke

Tories,the  party of the working people LoooooooL X 10000

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #377 on: October 27, 2015, 07:25:57 AM »
A big fuss about the House of Lords refusing to pass the working tax credit cuts. The media are saying that the Lords have never refused financial proposals before, but I seem to remember one of Thatcher's schemes being defeated. It was proposed that parents should pay for school buses instead of getting them free. I had three children using free school buses at the time and it would have made a big difference having to pay for them. I wrote to my MP but he replied saying it was nothing to do with him. Then the Lords refused to agree with it and it died a death. Does anyone else remember that?
Result = happy posting.

Offline mercury

« Reply #378 on: October 29, 2015, 05:12:47 AM »
Oh hahaha cameron and fellow freaks who have the brass neck to call themselves protectors of working people   have got all this to look forward to...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06n4wq6/prime-ministers-questions-28102015 *&*%

Lets face it the tories would be happy with all working people including their seven yr olds slave all day for nothng but a boiled onion at the end of it...like ther victorian sadistic predecessors lol
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 05:25:47 AM by mercury »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #379 on: October 29, 2015, 08:13:45 AM »
Interesting article in the Independent;

Jeremy Corbyn continues to lead the campaign for the Labour party to once again become the party of decent, hard-working people. As Tory support for the rich grows and the Prime Minister moves ever further right, perhaps those critical of Corbyn’s perceived radicalness will welcome the balance he realistically provides.
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/the-corbyn-quote-at-pmqs-that-silenced-his-critics-once-and-for-all-a6712001.html

Seems answering questions sensibly and truthfully is beyond Cameron's abilities;

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2015/oct/28/corbyn-asks-cameron-same-tax-credits-question-six-times-pmqs-video
Result = happy posting.

Offline mercury

« Reply #380 on: October 30, 2015, 07:04:07 PM »
Corbyn will wipe the floor with him every time as he is leader and Camerons luxury of empty fob off answers at PMQs whch cannot be challenged by any one MP,  will be curtailed

I await the handbags at dawn with Osbourne

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #381 on: October 30, 2015, 07:57:12 PM »
Corbyn will wipe the floor with him every time as he is leader and Camerons luxury of empty fob off answers at PMQs whch cannot be challenged by any one MP,  will be curtailed

I await the handbags at dawn with Osbourne

People never learn. Thatcher's nemesis was the poll tax, will Cameron's be the tax credit cuts?
Result = happy posting.

Offline mercury

« Reply #382 on: October 30, 2015, 08:03:09 PM »
People never learn. Thatcher's nemesis was the poll tax, will Cameron's be the tax credit cuts?

very possible, the bedroom tax was the harbinger of doom, but not enough to affect mllions....i hope the shameless orangutan..almost literally such....grows a pair and sacks his cokehead chancellor but of course he wont

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #383 on: November 21, 2015, 07:01:51 PM »
 @)(++(*

My Week: Jeremy Corbyn*

Hugo Rifkind 

Last updated at 12:01AM, November 21 2015

Monday
 A meeting to discuss the terrorist threat with my three top advisers. Who are a) John McDonnell, b) that guy from The Guardian who thinks everything is Tony Blair’s fault, and c) Andrew, my policy chief, who is suspended from Labour and thus, according to subsection 3.5.1 of the party constitution, only allowed to come to meetings if he keeps a bin on his head.

“Shoot to kill,” says the Guardian guy. “Obviously we’re against it. But why? Anybody?”

“Bwah-bomby-bah-dubbabadum?” says the policy guy, faintly, inside his bin.

John says he thinks he’s asking whether Tony Blair has expressed a view.

“No,” says the Guardian guy. “The selfish git.”

Listen, I say. This is easy. Of course we don’t want policemen to shoot terrorist suspects. Rather, we want them to express a fervent comprehension of the alienation felt by an unrepresentative subsection of coincidentally Muslim youth by the oppressive neoliberal Zionist hegemony.

“But quite quickly,” says John.

“And from distant rooftops,” says the Guardian guy.

“Exactly,” I say.

Tuesday
 Last night we had a meeting of the parliamentary Labour party. It went very badly. A huge assortment of moderates and Blairites banded together to say I was weak on terror.

OK fine, I say. Enough of this. Let’s just shoot them.

“Finally!” says my policy guy, wrenching off his bin.

I mean the terrorists, I clarify.

“Oh,” says my policy guy, and puts it back on again.

Wednesday
 Keen to show how safe and trustworthy I am on all things terror and military related, I have appointed Ken Livingstone as co-convenor of Labour’s defence review. And I don’t even drink.

Unfortunately, there are calls for him to resign by lunchtime, after my shadow defence minister says it’s a bad appointment, and Ken says he must be depressed and need medical help, and it turns out he was, and did.

“I’m from South London,” says Ken. “We retaliate.”

“I’m from North London,” I say, “and we don’t.”

“But you’re just a weird old man in sandals,” says Ken.

“I respect your position on this,” I say.

Thursday
 It’s a bad day. John McDonnell is under attack for signing a letter saying we should disarm the police and disband MI5.

“Rubbish,” says John. “Never happened.”

“But there’s a photograph of you holding it,” says the Guardian guy. Then he says the policy guy signed it, too, but the policy guy doesn’t say anything. Maybe he can’t hear us. Maybe somebody else is under the bin, and he’s taken the day off. There’s no knowing.

Also, the party is in revolt about my policy on Syria.

“Although on the plus side,” says the Guardian guy, “at least they think you’ve got one.”

Friday
 I do have a policy on Syria. I am in favour of a political settlement. And I am firmly against bombing without UN approval. And, if there is UN approval, my slightly more secret policy is to simply cough every time anybody asks me about it.

And so, today, I am holding an emergency meeting with senior Labour MPs, in order to spell this out.

“We shall fight them in the sub-committees,” I tell them. “We shall fight them in the round-table discussion forums brokered by neutral third parties. We shall fight them in the minuted, ad-hoc panels of interested regional parties. And we shall never, ever, surrender.”

There is an unexpected dearth of cheering.

“But what happens,” says Hilary Benn, “if the UN authorises military strikes?”

“Cough?” I say.

“Get him a lozenge!” shouts John Mann.

“He’s going to be sick!” shouts Yvette Cooper.

“Give him your bin!” shouts Andy Burnham.

*According to Hugo Rifkind

@)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #384 on: November 22, 2015, 09:42:18 AM »
Jesus, Alf....did you just see John McDonnell on the Andrew Marr Show? Just as I thought when I saw him on Question Time, the man is an absolute simpleton.    %56&
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #385 on: November 22, 2015, 11:30:38 AM »
Jesus, Alf....did you just see John McDonnell on the Andrew Marr Show? Just as I thought when I saw him on Question Time, the man is an absolute simpleton.    %56&
I'm afraid none of them has covered themselves in glory in the last couple of weeks.  It would be terrifying if it wasn't so comical, or should that be the other way round...? &%+((£

Offline mercury

« Reply #386 on: November 23, 2015, 11:17:01 PM »
Whilst all sane people feel the need to nuke the ignorant drug addicted isis criminals who hVe committed crimes against humanity and all cultures, someone has to keep the balance and remind people of accountabilty if they make things worse as they have a pattern of doing

Let them know what they are doing

The backdrop is getting rid of assad, god help us if they do

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #387 on: November 24, 2015, 06:55:54 PM »
Now Jez is even attracting criticism from his big supporters in the Unions.  Who gives this man 6 months? 

Offline mercury

« Reply #388 on: November 24, 2015, 10:36:04 PM »
As long as he keeps the incompetent (nothing to add to cv) Cameron and some of the  more despicable members of the so called cabinet busy answering important questions he is worth his weight in gold

Alfie

« Reply #389 on: June 26, 2016, 12:39:49 PM »
A question for Jez supporters on this thread - do you still see your man as an authentic conviction politician?