Author Topic: Amarals wife. Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal complaint to the police  (Read 25092 times)

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal complaint to the police

Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal

Excellency

Dr. Guilhermino Encarnação

Faro's Director of the Judiciary Police

Faro, 23/12/2007

Dear Sir:

As you know I'm the wife of the Coordinator of Criminal Investigation Gonçalo Amaral, with whom I have a daughter minor of age, with 4 years old, named Inês Sofia. You know also that Inês Sofia is living temporarily with her father
By the present way I want to expose to you:

1. As agreed with my husband, Inês Sofia should spend Christmas with me, since last Thrusday, day 20th. In that day, I contacted Gonçalo by mobile phone, and I was informed that Inês was with him, in trip to Coimbra and would only return on the following day;

2. On Friday 21th, I called again my husband, around lunch time. He informed me they were still on trip and at soon he arrive to Faro he will give me Inês. I waited until 8 PM without any news and Gonçalo never answered my phone calls. I then decided to go to a pub where I encountered Gonçalo and other colleagues of him consuming alcoholic beverages, Asking him by Inês Sofia, he answered, visible drunken, that “she was resting” and that he will give me the child the following day. Then he departed, driving an Audi car from the police.

3.On Saturday 22nd , and after many attempts, my husband finally answered the phone in the middle of the afternoon, and asked me to get Inês in home. I rushed to the residence, but nobody was there. After a while, Gonçalo appeared driving the same car, and again in a notorious state of drunkenness. Having asked him for Inês Sofia, he ordered me to go inside the house, where he insulted me and threatened me of death.

4. Today, Sunday 23th, and after numerous attempts, Gonçalo never answered his phone and he is not at home.

Unfortunately, this situation is not an unique and isolated act, and you Sir well know about other times in the past where I've also asked for your help. Once more, I ask again for your help, in order to guarantee Inês Sofia integrity, and in order to localize her.

Best Regards,

Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal

« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 01:50:35 PM by DCI »
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Redblossom

A discredited forgery, and nothing to do with the case apart from highlighting the obscene lengths some people go to

next...
 8)--))

debunker

A discredited forgery, and nothing to do with the case apart from highlighting the obscene lengths some people go to

next...
 8)--))

Your evidence for it being a forgery is......

Or is it just your hope that it may be a forgery?

Offline DCI

next...
 8)--))

Thats what Joanna Morais said. She was wrong too. Never mind, its genuine alright.

Redblossom

next...
 8)--))

You do make assumptions and accusations dont you such alot of the time dear, do your own donkey work, Sofia Leal has said so herself

debunker

next...
 8)--))

You do make assumptions and accusations dont you such alot of the time dear, do your own donkey work, Sofia Leal has said so herself

No assumptions or accusations there- just a request for you to back up your post and a question about your possible motives.

Cite?

Offline DCI

next...
 8)--))

Course she has, she can't deny the official stamp, on it though.

next..
 8)--))

registrar

dated, signed - that makes it a document

Anyone calling it a forgery - should rather have the guts to name the forgerer

CR - as we know, are watching

Offline Eleanor

It is true.  It is registered in The Police Station Log.  Both Gocalo Amaral and Sofia Leal are notorious liars.  And they were both found guilty in a Court of Law of cheating Amaral's brother.

Redblossom

No assumptions or accusations there- just a request for you to back up your post and a question about your possible motives.

Cite?

My possible motives? Gosh, you are such a joker at times. The cite is there, you only have to GOOGLE, Im sure even you can manage that?

But lets be KIND to you

Wife of Gonçalo Amaral denies having reported her husband to the PJ for abuse and threats of death O Crime (appears in paper edition only)

"Our marriage went through a difficult phase and he always respected me"

Interviewer: José Leite
Issue: 19 February 2009
Thanks to 'Beachy' for translation

- "The McCann couple is clearly guilty of one thing: not telling the truth"
- "Gonçalo Amaral had no choice: to defend his dignity he had to leave the PJ"

In an exclusive interview in "O Crime", Sofia Leal, wife of Gonçalo Amaral, said the letter that the press suggested was directed to the PJ, and which speaks of insults, death threats and her husband's alcoholism is false, and that its disclosure is intended only to tarnish the image of the principal investigator of the "Maddie case".

Meanwhile, in a notice filed this week in the Court of Faro, Leonor's lawyer, who made the letter public, requested that the National Director of the PJ confirm the authenticity of the document.

O Crime - Do you consider that the letter disclosed by Leonor's lawyer is false? Then how is it explained that your signature is on it? What do you think is behind its dissemination in the current context?

Sofia Leal - Completely false, both the content and authorship. Furthermore, we need only look at the credibility and reputation of those who made it public, it is just one more slander, an attempt to tarnish the image of my husband. It seems that this time, in a desperate attempt, they are attacking one of the key pillars of Gonçalo Amaral's life: the family.

Accepting that the letter is false, has any legal action been taken against the perpetrator of the forgery?

Let me be very frank: unlike my husband, I do not believe in the justice system. This is not a critical sector, or even corporate. I respect, of course, the professionals of this sector. But, like nearly all the Portuguese, I know what would happen. From here until ten years, more or less, we would be in court discussing this issue, which, meanwhile, would have already expired. Anyway, I hope that Dr. Marcos Aragão, in the near future, will be committed in order to receive psychiatric treatment, his dementia being declared and considered inimputable in relation to the acts he has committed. Anyway, this week he will be reported to the Ethics Council of the Bar, an institution that does not accept in its midst people who do not conduct themselves with dignity in the career of the law.

Did Gonçalo Amaral once threaten you with death and insulted [you] as it says in the letter?

Never, as I said, the content of the document is completely false. Gonçalo is a very (sometimes too) peaceful person. [Anyone] who lives with us and knows our relationship knows the affection and respect with which he has always treated me. And this is indeed the pillar of our relationship.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id131.html

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 07:10:43 PM by Redblossom »

debunker

Your cosing is mashed.

So all we have is a denial by an embarrassed person. Has she sued the lawyer who published it- it looks libellous to me if it is a forgery.

Beachy did the translation. I know that her Portuguese is virtually nil.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 09:01:39 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline DCI

Your cosing is mashed.

So all we have is a denial by an embarrassed person. Has she sued the lawyer who published it- it looks libellous to me if it is a forgery.

Beachy did what translation, debunker?
Not the above, she didn't. It was done by a trusted, Portuguese person, years ago!

Redblossom

My cosing is mashed? What does cosing mean? Thanks in advance DB

Registrar, CR can watch as much as they like, Sofia Leal states its a forgery, she should know, besides his is nothing more than a DCI and co attemptto blacken Mr Amarals name and sod all to do with Maddie vanishing off the face of the earth, perhaps time for some to get their  feetand brains on the ground
 8((()*/

registrar

Beachy (another alleged ex copper)  had his paws on this doc?

Nuff said

debunker

Your cosing is mashed.

Beachy did what translation, debunker?
Not the above, she didn't. It was done by a trusted, Portuguese person, years ago!

I am talking about the interview translation in RedBlossom's mashed coding which clearly says:

"Thanks to 'Beachy' for translation"

I know more than I care to discuss about Beachy. I do know that she lies through her teeth. But she is not fluent in Portuguese.