Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1494702 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #3765 on: July 10, 2018, 07:09:30 PM »
Don’t ask her for evidence Alice. I’ve been waiting weeks for her to explain why she thinks that OG is interested in Sadie’s theory.
She might have you on "Ignore"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 07:44:27 PM by John »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3766 on: July 10, 2018, 07:37:20 PM »
In my opinion, the original investigation was hardly a textbook example in procedure for dealing with a missing child case.  In my opinion it could well have been used as an example of what not to do and who knows, perhaps it was?

Well you being a girl from Bearsden or wherever who will not be flim flammed by a bootleg Glasgow Green accent need to brush up on your "dummy selling" skills.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline sadie

« Reply #3767 on: July 10, 2018, 07:45:49 PM »
Don’t ask her for evidence Alice. I’ve been waiting weeks for her to explain why she thinks that OG is interested in Sadie’s theory.

Brietta has seen the Special Madeleine Crimewatch videos, as all of you did, before the master copy was wiped.  She saw the pointers to the interest in my folders by SY then ..... as all of you did.   But most of you chose to ignore them

I could show you further pointers, but I will not as it would let the 'cat out of the bag' ... and despite goading, I am not prepared to do that.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3768 on: July 10, 2018, 07:50:36 PM »
Brietta has seen the Special Madeleine Crimewatch videos, as all of you did, before the master copy was wiped.  She saw the pointers to the interest in my folders by SY then ..... as all of you did.   But most of you chose to ignore them

I could show you further pointers, but I will not as it would let the 'cat out of the bag' ... and despite goading, I am not prepared to do that.

It's a wise woman who knows her own folders.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3769 on: July 10, 2018, 07:57:09 PM »

Didn’t Misty and Brietta post the extracts of the videos you claimed had been wiped ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #3770 on: July 11, 2018, 12:33:38 AM »
It's a wise woman who knows her own folders.
Thank you. 

I used the colour Lilac (= Lavender) for them all.

* Lavenders * being the name that I think is given to people with an interest in both boys and girls.  I am not absolutely sure of that, but it makes sense, with girls being pink and boys being pale blue.   Pink and pale blue mixed together gives a * Lavender * hue.

Many years ago, I saw that at least one Uni in America "catered" for Homos, Lesbians, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders etc and Lavenders.  And that got me thinking because i had come across the word * Lavender * a couple of years previously and wondered.

- Anyway all my folders were lavender coloured, except for one

- Also my hubby had just taken possession of one of those mighty screened TV's and at the time the carried lavender folder was labelled with my scrawly writing on it.  You could see my gawd awful writing.

- And the loose leaved folder, which is transparent, was full of loose sheets in pockets.  The pockets very unusually had a black edge to them rather than the usual white or clear edge.  I had never seen black edged pockets before (or since)

It was my folder being carried alright, and almost certianly the box folder in the middle of the top shelf was mine too .... Coincidentally what was in them went precisely with what was being said by the commentator, at the exact same time

Offline sadie

« Reply #3771 on: July 11, 2018, 12:44:57 AM »
Didn’t Misty and Brietta post the extracts of the videos you claimed had been wiped ?
Yes, they posted copies, but the colours were very murky and nothing was very clear.  But thanks to misty and Brietta, there are still copies around, albeit not very clear.   Well done both of you.

I wonder why the very clear original vanished?   The other Madeleine Special Crimewatch video still stands.  Why chose this one to get rid of ?   
Perhaps someone wanted to hide something ?

Unless someone has the know-how to give the copies a new addy, I bet that they will vanish too .... or be subtlety altered to hide certain things

Offline John

« Reply #3772 on: July 11, 2018, 10:22:23 AM »
Yes, they posted copies, but the colours were very murky and nothing was very clear.  But thanks to misty and Brietta, there are still copies around, albeit not very clear.   Well done both of you.

I wonder why the very clear original vanished?   The other Madeleine Special Crimewatch video still stands.  Why chose this one to get rid of ?   

Unless someone has the know-how to give the copies a new addy, I bet that they will vanish too .... or be subtlety altered to hide certain things

I bet in ten years time a lot of the stuff we take for granted on the internet will have also disappeared Sadie, if anything is worth saving its best to download and save it yourself.  But then in ten years time will we be really bothered?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3773 on: July 11, 2018, 10:26:35 AM »
I bet in ten years time a lot of the stuff we take for granted on the internet will have also disappeared Sadie, if anything is worth saving its best to download and save it yourself. But then in ten years time will we be really bothered?

Only the truly obsessed. Some of us might even be dead by then.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3774 on: July 11, 2018, 11:23:49 AM »

Firstly if Brietta and Misty posted the videos you said had been removed then they weren’t removed were they ? Secondly I find the videos very clear so are you sure it’s not just your eyesight ? Thirdly if you could source the folders with the black edging from a retail outlet don’t you think OG would be able to too ?

TBH Sadie I’m not sure why anyone would want to alter any of the Crimewatch footage. It was screened in several countries so what would be the point ? Are you truly suggesting it is in order to obscure the fact that OG is following your theory?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3775 on: July 11, 2018, 12:23:11 PM »
I know my eyesight is getting weaker.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3776 on: July 11, 2018, 12:54:07 PM »
I know my eyesight is getting weaker.
Then calibrate it, in a practical test.

On 3 Nov 2018, at 9.15pm, under sodium streetlights, can you still distinguish colours?

It's a check on the Jane Tanner sighting.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3777 on: July 11, 2018, 01:22:41 PM »
An interesting comment by a Times reader in today's paper under an article entitled "Risk free Britain is letting down its children"

"My grandchildren in Switzerland were required to WALK to their kindergarten themselves from age 4. Their parents were not allowed to accompany them, just practice with them the route. The route is also made in such a way that very young kids do not have to cross any road. Children are taught not to come close to strangers and must memorize their parents' phone numbers and their address.  According to the Swiss rules, no child lives more than 300 meters from the nearest kindergarten (schools can be slightly longer distance), and must walk to these places themselves - or else, taken by a school bus (for the kids who live in rural areas). there is no such thing as "school run" in Switzerland".
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3778 on: July 11, 2018, 02:09:14 PM »
An interesting comment by a Times reader in today's paper under an article entitled "Risk free Britain is letting down its children"

"My grandchildren in Switzerland were required to WALK to their kindergarten themselves from age 4. Their parents were not allowed to accompany them, just practice with them the route. The route is also made in such a way that very young kids do not have to cross any road. Children are taught not to come close to strangers and must memorize their parents' phone numbers and their address.  According to the Swiss rules, no child lives more than 300 meters from the nearest kindergarten (schools can be slightly longer distance), and must walk to these places themselves - or else, taken by a school bus (for the kids who live in rural areas). there is no such thing as "school run" in Switzerland".

I walked to school and so did my children. Kate McCann, being so over-protective (during daylight hours) wouldn't have allowed her children to do so.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3779 on: July 11, 2018, 02:34:12 PM »
I walked to school and so did my children. Kate McCann, being so over-protective (during daylight hours) wouldn't have allowed her children to do so.
You allowed your 4 year old children to walk to school unaccompanied by an adult? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly