Author Topic: The murder of Samuel Alexander - Serious Case Review.  (Read 68242 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The murder of Samuel Alexander - Serious Case Review.
« Reply #165 on: January 22, 2019, 04:23:41 PM »

There is no evidence to suggest that Mark is a psychopath.

That’s a matter of opinion
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #166 on: January 22, 2019, 04:28:55 PM »
I’d be interested to learn how Mark coped with being abandoned by his mother at such a young age and what affect this had on his emotional development

What a thoughtful and compassionate response.

http://www.freemarkalexander.org/diary/#top16
http://www.freemarkalexander.org/diary/#top3

That’s a matter of opinion

No, it's a matter of professional assessment and common sense amongst those of us who know him:

With respect, this question seems a little gratuitous. For the record, Mark has been assessed by a Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist, a Consultant Clinical Psychologist, and at the request of the prison service a Mental Health counsellor (30 sessions over the course of a year). None of their findings indicate any evidence of pathology, psychopathy, or any other abnormality of the mind. Mark was understandably diagnosed with depression shortly after his conviction, and has been taking medication for anxiety as a result of this ordeal, but there are no underlying issues pre-dating his time in custody.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 04:33:42 PM by Fact Checker »
This account is run by volunteers on the freeMarkAlexander.org team. We welcome healthy debate, but please try to avoid making unsubstantiated or libelous claims. Please excuse us if we do not respond to a post immediately. We may need to conduct further research before we can answer a question fully and this might take some time. All of our posted images are licensed by freeMarkAlexander.org under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #167 on: January 22, 2019, 06:59:35 PM »

No, it's a matter of professional assessment and common sense amongst those of us who know him:

Am being objective

And as I’ve previously stated “professional assessments” boil down to a matter of opinion

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #168 on: January 23, 2019, 06:30:13 AM »

“Passing sentence at Reading Crown Court, Judge John Reddihough said he accepted that Alexander may have been in fear of his father, but added that, after his death, he acted in a "despicable, callous and sometimes cunning manner"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/student-jailed-for-16-years-for-murdering-father-2075994.html

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #169 on: January 23, 2019, 10:58:56 AM »
Am being objective

And as I’ve previously stated “professional assessments” boil down to a matter of opinion

Well this is a great news. We had no idea that we could rely on armchair enthusiasts to deliver diagnoses this way, it will save us a fortune on expert witnesses! So I guess the advantage of this is that you can label all the people you don't like (especially all those pesky prisoners) as psychopathic to explain away any problems you have with them. And that's okay, because you're being 'objective', and it's only your 'opinion', and if you change your mind you can always change your diagnosis. Awesome! 8((()*/

P.S. If it wasn't obvious, this is satire!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 10:28:35 AM by Fact Checker »
This account is run by volunteers on the freeMarkAlexander.org team. We welcome healthy debate, but please try to avoid making unsubstantiated or libelous claims. Please excuse us if we do not respond to a post immediately. We may need to conduct further research before we can answer a question fully and this might take some time. All of our posted images are licensed by freeMarkAlexander.org under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #170 on: January 23, 2019, 11:28:09 AM »
Well this is a great news. We had no idea that we could rely on armchair enthusiasts to deliver diagnoses this way, it will save us a fortune on expert witnesses! So I guess the advantage of this is that you can label all the people you don't like (especially all those pesky prisoners) as psychopathic to explain away any problems you have with them. And that's okay, because you're being 'objective', and it's only your 'opinion', and if you change your mind you can always change your diagnosis. Awesome! 8((()*/

I can understand that as I too once felt similarly.

However I’ve learned a lot since and my opinion is that Mark Alexander is pathological and not to be trusted.

It would be helpful if you could find out what affect Marks mothers abandonment of him had on his emotional development.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #171 on: January 23, 2019, 11:36:08 AM »
Love all your comments. Are you on commission with the Daily Mail?

Perhaps you'd like to offer some defamatory statements explaining why a high-flying lawyer like Senta (SN) shouldn't be taken on her word.

Why should we take “high flying lawyer” Senta (SN) on her word?

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #172 on: January 23, 2019, 01:36:54 PM »

All witnesses are presumed credible, trustworthy, and of good character in Court unless proven otherwise. SN was a prosecution witness appearing on behalf of the Crown. If you are suggesting that she isnot credible then the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence of this. We should remind you that defamatory statements may expose you to personal liability. Please be mindful therefore of the Forum Rules:

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #173 on: January 23, 2019, 01:49:35 PM »
All witnesses are presumed credible, trustworthy, and of good character in Court unless proven otherwise. SN was a prosecution witness appearing on behalf of the Crown. If you are suggesting that she isnot credible then the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence of this. We should remind you that defamatory statements may expose you to personal liability. Please be mindful therefore of the Forum Rules:

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

Answer the question/s

I can understand that as I too once felt similarly.

However I’ve learned a lot since and my opinion is that Mark Alexander is pathological and not to be trusted.

It would be helpful if you could find out what affect Marks mothers abandonment of him had on his emotional development.

Oh and why do you refer to SN as “high flying?” I’ve never heard of her
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 02:04:06 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #174 on: January 23, 2019, 01:54:44 PM »

Why was Senta a witness for the prosecution? She was Mark’s girlfriend and I have always been led to believe she was a witness for the Defence. I wouldn’t trust her if she could turn against Mark at his hour of need. Whatever happened to “stand by your man”?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #175 on: January 23, 2019, 03:03:07 PM »

Mr Price said: “To Samuel it
would have appeared that Mark
was an obedient and dutiful son.
But the Crown says that Mark was
not able to properly challenge
him in a mature, adult way over
the control his father exercised
over him.”

https://archive.org/stream/mk-news-2010-07-28/onemk-2010-07-28_djvu.txt

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #176 on: January 23, 2019, 03:05:56 PM »

Why was Senta a witness for the prosecution? She was Mark’s girlfriend and I have always been led to believe she was a witness for the Defence. I wouldn’t trust her if she could turn against Mark at his hour of need. Whatever happened to “stand by your man”?

“After his arrest on February 5, he
told police he had last seen his
father just before Christmas, but
when quizzed, his girlfriend Senta
Nazarbekova said he told her he
had seen his father in February.

She is due to give evidence for
the prosecution at a later date.

Offline Myster

« Reply #177 on: January 24, 2019, 09:23:53 AM »
“After his arrest on February 5, he
told police he had last seen his
father just before Christmas, but
when quizzed, his girlfriend Senta
Nazarbekova said he told her he
had seen his father in February.

She is due to give evidence for
the prosecution at a later date.
So who is telling porkies?

Mark to police that he'd seen Sami JUST before Christmas?   When exactly?  Before leaving for the Moscow trip?

SN revealing that Mark had told her he'd seen Sami sometime in the first five days of February 2010 before being arrested?

This is why it's important we see actual documentation of these interviews.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #178 on: January 24, 2019, 09:25:44 AM »

It depends whether you think your man actually did kill his father.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #179 on: January 24, 2019, 10:34:47 AM »

Okay, no problem. The following extracts are taken from a report commissioned by the prison's sentence planning board. The board referred Mark for therapy, where he was examined by a Mental Health Counsellor for more than 40 hours over the course of a year. Mark's mother was not directly involved in the process, but has read the final report. The subject matter is clearly deeply personal to the family, and we would kindly ask that you treat it respectfully, with some thought for their feelings and privacy.

"Due to his father’s controlling nature his Mother left the family home, returning only for arranged visits agreed by Sami. When I asked Mark how he felt when his Mother left, he said it was like losing a friend and a playmate… From a transactional perspective, the relationship between Mark and his Mother was that of a child. With Mark’s Mother being 29 years Sami’s junior and the distribution of control being all Sami’s, his Mother would regress to child. This regression formed a unique relationship between Mark and his Mother which was particularly powerful after either person had been physically or psychologically abused. In safety they would connect and support one another, creating a comforting childlike bond. Fear played a significant part in his Mother’s regression, as with Mark, isolated from her close family and friends her only companion was Mark. In a childlike state she was unable to stand up to Sami taking away her protective parental responsibilities, leaving her only to comfort him and encourage freedom of play when Sami was not there. In contrast, Mark would become ‘parent’ when comforting his Mother after abusive behaviours towards her which for a young child was a big responsibility. Both feared Sami to such an extent that they became submissive, adapting their behaviour to please him, the reward being non-abusive behaviours towards them both...

Mark described his Mother’s absence from his home like losing a friend and playmate, again reinforcing his Mother’s adapted childlike state. What is incredibly sad is that Mark had no one to share his loss with and I feel he disassociated from his true feelings at this time. As a young child Mark’s coping mechanism was to try and mirror that of his Father, as Mark had internalised the belief that what his Father said or expected was right. Mark’s sole focus became pleasing and appeasing his Father. With an isolated existence it was only natural that Mark would try and form a safe relationship with Sami, a primal protective instinct of self-preservation."
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 11:42:36 AM by Fact Checker »